Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,477 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Amnesty International Adopted ‘barren Land’ Says Omotola Jalade - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amnesty International Adopted ‘barren Land’ Says Omotola Jalade (315 Views)

Rape: Amnesty International Calls Out Nigerian Police For Invading Timi Dakolo's / 'I Dont Read Blogs, Their Stories Almost Killed Me'- Says Omotola Jalade / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Amnesty International Adopted ‘barren Land’ Says Omotola Jalade by 1Ebisco: 7:21pm On Feb 28, 2018
One of Nigeria’s hottest actresses Omotola Jalade Ekeinde who is also a singer has revealed her best genre of music.

Omosexy as fondly called by fans has disclosed that her first music album was not 100% what she would have loved to do as she is a soft pop kind of person.

According to her at the time she did release her first album she wanted to do rock music but her handlers discourage her, saying at that time Nigerian music was not widely acceptable by Nigerians.

She said,

“My first album was not 100% a true representation of me, because I wanted to do rock. When it comes to music, I am more of a soft rock person,” said the actress who recently turned 40. I wasn’t allowed to do that. Shout out to Obi Asika, he was my mentor for my first album. The late OJB was my producer. They thought ‘you can’t come out and do rock’. We are talking about 2005 when people were just starting to like Nigerian music. My second album is more of me, the way I think and the kind of issues I like to talk about. Like ‘Barren land’ which was adopted by Amnesty International. When I write music, it’s mostly my activism side speaking.”

Omotola just turned 40 years this February, she had a grand birthday party and it was reported that she made more than 15 million naira.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/02/amnesty-international-adopted-barren.html

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable: See This Guy Eating Fire At Dreadman's Album Lunching / I Love A Man And I Submit To Him Too – Tonto Dikeh / Music Producer Kiddominant Shutdown Mauritius

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.