Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,085 members, 7,835,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe (2550 Views)

Mugabe's Lavish $1m 92nd Birthday Celebration-Photos / 92nd Birthday Cake Robert Mugabe Got From His Staff This Morning (Photos) / Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by bawomolo(m): 3:24am On Apr 26, 2010
frosbel:

What does Iran have to offer Zimbabwe ?

expertise on rigging elections and blaming the west for any shortcomings.
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by ElRazur: 6:31am On Apr 26, 2010
Ikomi:

Patronise you, lol, u wish. I'll just point out when you are wrong and when you are right.

You mean been selective about facts and what not? Sorry, what level of expertise do you have to say something is wrong or right? Especially, when archived record showed he denied them. Please enlighten me.

The man from the picture you placed up there, still asks the same question, why should one group be more important then the other.

Irrelevant. You really are coming across as thick in the head now. The point we are supposed to be talking about keep getting sidelined. Please stay on track. smiley

You watched the first 3 mins and ran off with what you would want to believe aided by your biased prints. Any neutral minded person would obviously understand that the man was simply asking questions and was denying nothing.

Not only are you selective about the truths and facts, but you have resulted to making assumptions now. I should just assume you are thick in the head too, that way it is a level playing field. Right?

And as I have asked you:

What has the denial of Holocaust(which is not true) or support of Hamas(which can not be prooved beyond the fact that Hamas use bombs made in Iran, as Congolese rebels use weapons made in America to terrorise villages and despoil women), got to do with the benefit of trade to Zimbabwe?

You really are becoming repetitive and it sucks. Those questions have been answered, please refer back to the previous posts. smiley

I put this to you, did he denied holocaust or not in the video I posted? Remember, before you answer, take your own dose of "balance" and "neutrality".

But if you can dismiss a BBC link that have it on record that he did, I bet you will not admit to the above question that he did in the video. Seriously, who are you fooling with your hypocritical post? Joke is on you.
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by ElRazur: 6:33am On Apr 26, 2010
@All

Can anyone who have brains have a look at this video and tell me if Iran president denied Holocaust or not.

http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/0/0/0/0/0/361/2247.htm

It seem Ikomi is stuck on a loop and afraid of facts even though they are right in front of him. smiley

Here are a couple of links that have shown he's got a habit of doing that in the past.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4527142.stm

and

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8264111.stm

Yet in the eyes of Ikomi, it is all lies and fabrications. shocked

smiley
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 26, 2010
Ikomi's best mate, lol.

Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by ElRazur: 9:26am On Apr 26, 2010
As for supporting Hamas. Here is another one of his quote on Hamas and Israel from 2008:

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad vowed Friday to keep supporting the Palestinian militant group Hamas until the "collapse of Israel."

The Iranian news agency Khabar quoted Ahmadinejad as telling Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh that Iran views the support of the Palestinian people as part of its religious and national duty and that Iran will stand behind the Palestinian nation "until the big victory feast which is the collapse of the Zionist regime."

In a phone conversation between the two leaders, the Iranian president said that the continued Hamas resistance against Israel and the group's achievements would always be "a source of pride for all Muslims."

I suppose Ikomi will tell us how he went on NTA this time to address those statements. Or how it means something else blah blah and was taken out of context.
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1020630.html

And just in case that is not good enough for you. Have a try at this:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article3512014.ece

The Hamas commander, however, confirmed for the first time that the Iranian Revolutionary Guard has been training its men in Tehran for more than two years and is currently honing the skills of 150 fighters.

Oh what is your next line of pathetic defence or counter argument now? smiley
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by Ikomi(m): 12:19pm On Apr 26, 2010
ElRazur unfortunately you don't have a point, you have been misguided and misinformed by the Western Media controlled by the Zionist regime, unfortunately you have swallowed everything that comes out of it.

ElRazur:

You really are coming across as thick in the head now.

I should just assume you are thick in the head too, that way it is a level playing field. Right?

I must warn you that I don't entertain insults if that is your manner of putting your views through you could as well save it for yourself. Allow those who can argue in civil manner come forth with good points.

ElRazur:

As for supporting Hamas. Here is another one of his quote on Hamas and Israel from 2008:

I suppose Ikomi will tell us how he went on NTA this time to address those statements. Or how it means something else blah blah and was taken out of context.

What if he supports Hamas, I have asked again what has that got to do with trade with Zimbabwe.

Where were you when your so cherished west supported the Taliban whom they are against today, they created a monster in their own image and want to tell us they are no good.

Where were you when this same cherished west of yours supported the Saddam regime, the same way, they created a monster and when it did not serve their purpose anymore it had to be done away with, still with ElRazurs support.

Where were you when the Saintly west supported Mobutu of Zaire, helped him unleash terror on his own people just to get there hands on resources and when he became confident enough to want to stand on his own and give back to his people, they quickly made ElRazur see the evil in Mobutu.

Where were you when the same perfect west supported Idi Amin Dada. Helped an ordinary chef boy usurp a more intelligent and sophisticated Milton Obote, just to hold on to their rein in Uganda, and when this same Idi Amin Marshal Dada, noticed his been deceived all along, they branded him dictator immediately and had him sent into exile.

Where were you when the great man known today as Nelson Mandela was branded a terrorist by this your soo beautiful west for defending the right of his own people but iimmediately they noticed that the forces of nature they were fighting against was higher than theirs, they first branded him great then asked Condolece Rice to take his name of the terrorist list.

I can go on and on and on, but the question is where were you when all this happened, such that a man must be crucified for supporting freedom fighters or asking questions. ElRazur where were you?

frosbel:

Ikomi's best mate, lol.

Look ad rather have a friend that has the chance of accepting me as a brother than dine with one who would rather think me nothing better than a slave. The Zionists that you are here arguing for see you nothing better than a slave. The Ethiopian Jews that were flown to settle in Israel just to help in their aim of land occupation were given the worse residential areas.
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by ElRazur: 12:32pm On Apr 26, 2010
Yawn! Another lengthy post side-lining the issues. shocked

My original points are as follows - He denied holocaust and he supports hamas. (I.e he uses hamas to wage his war on Israel, a point which appears to keep going over your head) undecided

Originally you claimed I know nothing and what not, then when I posted link to prove the points I made briefly you appear to be going downhill since then.

Again I am asking you, in the video I posted did he denied holocaust or not?

From the news link posted, Is Iran not supporting Hama or not?

Answer those and my mission here is done, any other claims are just laughable to be honest. smiley
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by ElRazur: 12:36pm On Apr 26, 2010
Also may I add that it is very hypocritial and almost oxymoron of you to slant the Western media, then use the same media you have criticised to exonerate Ahmadenajad's denial of the holocaust. Where is the logic? smiley
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by Ikomi(m): 1:02pm On Apr 26, 2010
ElRazur:

Yawn! Another lengthy post side-lining the issues. shocked

My original points are as follows - He denied holocaust and he supports hamas. (I.e he uses hamas to wage his war on Israel, a point which appears to keep going over your head) undecided

It would sound lenghty and irrelevant especially when it dwarfs your claims of Hamas.

Secondly I must remind you that views are not one way streets, and sometimes they might even be multilanes. So if you cant see where am coming from dont blame me if I dont want to see where you are going to.

ElRazur:

Also may I add that it is very hypocritial and almost oxymoron of you to slant the Western media, then use the same media you have criticised to exonerate Ahmadenajad's denial of the holocaust. Where is the logic? smiley

Thank goodness we are having the likes of Aljazeera, Presstv, China Tv and Russian tv to give us a balanced view. Such that the BBC and CNN now have to play catch ups.

Let me not forget NTA and AIT lol. cheesy
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by Afam(m): 5:39pm On Apr 26, 2010
1. Claiming that the holocaust was exaggerated is not the same thing as denying the holocaust.

2. What is wrong with Iran supporting Hamas? Hamas is a freedom fighting organisation being supported by those that are concerned about the injustices in Palestine just as US is funding and arming Israel.

3. I hope Africa gets to see more determined leaders that will care for their countries and not just trying to obey or please the West.

4. Zimbabwe is a sovereign nation and the US and UK should stop dictating to it. Whites came, maimed, killed and seized Zimbabwean lands and nobody complained. Mugabe redressed the injustice and blacks are complaining. When will this colonial mentality end?
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by ElRazur: 7:29pm On Apr 26, 2010
I think anyone with half a brain knows the difference between exaggeration and denial. In all of the evidence I have posted, he basically did both. How people refuse to see this is beyond me.

His support for Hamas was for the purpose of waging a proxy war with Israel, that is what is wrong with it.

I came in here to make two points, I did and the issue of trying to bring USA and what not into it is just something I refuse to play along with. It will be a never ending issue. As it stand, two simple points that are proven as facts are still been denied. I am not sure it is a wise idea to even entertain the notion of trying to drag other factors into this debate. Thanks, but no thank you. I will stick with the two points I have been making. smiley
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by ElRazur: 8:04pm On Apr 26, 2010
Ikomi, you have claimed that the western press is biased. Okay, let me play along. You have suggested that RT, Al Jazeera offered a more balanced view. Okay, let me play along with that too. As it stand, here is a news link from Al Jazeera archive reporting that Ahmadenjad DID DENIED the holocaust. I wonder what you have to say again? I suppose the Zionist-capitalist-usa-lsraeli hydra headed monster controls Al jazeera too?

Here is the exact quote.

Ever since their qualification for Germany, Iran have been one of the most talked about teams, but to the dismay of many in the football-mad nation, rarely for sporting reasons.

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's claim earlier this year that the Holocaust was a myth and his declaration that Israel should be "wiped off the map" provoked widespread condemnation in the host nation. Some German MPs even petitioned FIFA to have Team Melli excluded from the competition.

I suppose Al Jazeera is now a biased source too? Here is the link for you to read:

http://english.aljazeera.net/archive/2006/06/200849161138215987.html

Oh the above was from 2008, but pause for a minute, back in 2007 he claimed he never said such things and denied it out-rightly when he visited the US, even though there are record of him doing so in 2003 etc. The point here is that it is one record that he did say such vile comments and to deny he didn't is just out right lie. We have the video, the news link and various archives, surely the Zionist movement do not control this media outlet used for the latest line of profs and source? At least that is what you Mr Ikomi accept.

Nice. smiley

smiley
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by Afam(m): 9:12pm On Apr 26, 2010
ElRazur:

I think anyone with half a brain knows the difference between exaggeration and denial. In all of the evidence I have posted, he basically did both. How people refuse to see this is beyond me.

His support for Hamas was for the purpose of waging a proxy war with Israel, that is what is wrong with it.

I came in here to make two points, I did and the issue of trying to bring USA and what not into it is just something I refuse to play along with. It will be a never ending issue. As it stand, two simple points that are proven as facts are still been denied. I am not sure it is a wise idea to even entertain the notion of trying to drag other factors into this debate. Thanks, but no thank you. I will stick with the two points I have been making. smiley

Can you post clear statements supporting the points you claim to be making because all I read here are comments you saw online which you assume to be correct.
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by ElRazur: 9:32pm On Apr 26, 2010
I have been here before and to be frank, not really keen on it. How come once these things are posted, from differenct souces, there are usually questions from those who appears to be his staunch supporters?

I have stated from the begining I heard him said this on live tv in a UN meet, but it appears this was gone without much consideration, even though I have posted link backing this up.

Al jazeera also reported me as saying the same thing but again, this is sidelined.

If you claim I am making assumptions, I wonder what your views is on the very comments. Are you suggesting he never said so? shocked On the other hand, watch the posted video with Ahmadenajad addressing his people. He basically denied Holocaust in there. How many more proofs do you want?

For the record, if you are debating online, I suppose one of the easiest and most used sources will have to be online. Kai, people will go to any end to justify some means it seems. How clearer can I get with the various link from Western sources and non Western source plus the very video showing him doing so? Nice.
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by ElRazur: 9:41pm On Apr 26, 2010
This debate is turning out to be a joke. First it was claimed he never said so. Then when proofs start coming in, it was dimissed as western propaganda. Then when proofs from non-western sources are provided, it is now claimed that it is not a proof. LWKMD. Like I said, I have been down this route before and quite frankly it sucks.

I have no problem with Iran/Hamas/Israel/USA/what not. They are not directly affecting my life or those around me at this point in time. However, to claim he [ahmadenajad] do not say something, when it is clearly on record that he did is just nothing but blind loyalty.

Even in the videos where he's been interviewed by western media [not the one I posted mind you] he never denied making those comments. However, he goes to say that he is just asking why the death of the Jews appears to be more important etc. This is not the same as denying, but moving away from the question been directed at him. Something that we have seen those who appears to be his supporters here done a few times. Nice.
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by Afam(m): 6:36am On Apr 27, 2010
ElRazur:

I have stated from the begining I heard him said this on live tv in a UN meet, but it appears this was gone without much consideration, even though I have posted link backing this up.

You heard him. Was he speaking in english language when you heard him or was there an interpreter?
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by ElRazur: 6:46am On Apr 27, 2010
Afam:

You heard him. Was he speaking in english language when you heard him or was there an interpreter?

Afam, to even try to cast suspicion on the work of a UN interpreter is just laughable. smiley This are the creme de la creme of the finest interpreter that works in this kind of place. smiley

Just to further buttress my point. Here is another news link from Russia Today [Another new outlet Ikomi cited as having a more balanced view and it is non-western] reporting the same thing I have posted all along. I.e Ahamadenajad denied the holocaust.

Iran's Islamic government continues to direct criticism against Israel and the West in general. In Tehran, a two-day conference has opened. Its purpose is supposedly to examine whether the Holocaust actually happened.

Several countries have condemned the conference, including Germany, Israel and the United States. Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, who backs the event, has described the Holocaust as a “myth” and called to put an end to the state of Israel and Israeli policies towards the Palestinians.

Taken from: http://rt.com/Top_News/2006-12-11/Holocaust_is_a_myth_says_Irans_president.html

Look, he may be asking legitimate question with regards to why are the Jews death treated differently etc - I have no issue with this, but then for him to say it didn't happen when it did and then trying to claim he didn't when it was on record is what I have issues with.

Like I said, I have tried to stay away from this sort of debate as it is never ending, but let us cast personal differences in views aside. It is clear that (a) He denied the holocaust (b)he caste doubt on the events of holocaust and (c)He asked why it appears Jews death are treated differently. The irony of all of these is that while he denied the death of the Jews via holocaust, he somehow ironically, acknowledged it via saying "Why is their death treated more important than others". So technically, he keeps shooting himself in the foot. smiley
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by Afam(m): 8:21am On Apr 27, 2010
ElRazur:

Afam, to even try to cast suspicion on the work of a UN interpreter is just laughable. smiley This are the creme de la creme of the finest interpreter that works in this kind of place. smiley

Just to further buttress my point. Here is another news link from Russia Today [Another new outlet Ikomi cited as having a more balanced view and it is non-western] reporting the same thing I have posted all along. I.e Ahamadenajad denied the holocaust.

Taken from: http://rt.com/Top_News/2006-12-11/Holocaust_is_a_myth_says_Irans_president.html

Look, he may be asking legitimate question with regards to why are the Jews death treated differently etc - I have no issue with this, but then for him to say it didn't happen when it did and then trying to claim he didn't when it was on record is what I have issues with.

Like I said, I have tried to stay away from this sort of debate as it is never ending, but let us cast personal differences in views aside. It is clear that (a) He denied the holocaust (b)he caste doubt on the events of holocaust and (c)He asked why it appears Jews death are treated differently. The irony of all of these is that while he denied the death of the Jews via holocaust, he somehow ironically, acknowledged it via saying "Why is their death treated more important than others". So technically, he keeps shooting himself in the foot. smiley

The UN interpreter being good is not the issue here because if the interpreter is groomed to promote an agenda he/she will simply do that and those that are not aware of the agenda will simply focus on how good the interpreter is.

The US lied to the world about WMD in Iraq and I personally know a lot of people that were ready to defend the lies with their lives claiming that the US intelligence cannot be faulted only to be shamed when the facts came out.

My take on Iran's president's position is this - He believes that the figure was exaggerated and going by what is happening today that opinion could be 100% correct. And then he correctly questions why the Palestines should lose their lives and their lands for crimes committed by Germany in Europe. Why must the Palestines pay for crimes committed by Europeans?

These are simple issues that make a lot of sense.
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by Ikomi(m): 8:55am On Apr 27, 2010
@Afam

I have stongly learnt that when you have an opponnent who would just stick to one side of the lane on a motorway even when the traffic there is moving so slow, and you keep wondering why is he still there, the best thing would be to move to that lane and see if there is any benefit on that lane that you seem to be missing. So lets put a few simple questions to ElRazur and see what he derives from his stand.

@ Dear ElRazur

Lets assume that the man denied the Holaucaust as you would have us believe since you can read his thoughts better than his explanations. Lets agree he supports Hamas, since you would only see his own presumably wrong actions, and those of your western allies is perfect.

What has that got to do with trade with Zimbabwea if it benefits both parties, or should Zimbabwea and Irans economy grind to a halt while the true perpetrators of this crime carry on with bussiness as usual?

If you have answered that question satisfactorily, then you come and tell us if Anti-Semitism is a Persian word, or part of Zimbabwea vocabulary?
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by ElRazur: 9:06am On Apr 27, 2010
Afam:

The UN interpreter being good is not the issue here because if the interpreter is groomed to promote an agenda he/she will simply do that and those that are not aware of the agenda will simply focus on how good the interpreter is.

The US lied to the world about WMD in Iraq and I personally know a lot of people that were ready to defend the lies with their lives claiming that the US intelligence cannot be faulted only to be shamed when the facts came out.

My take on Iran's president's position is this - He believes that the figure was exaggerated and going by what is happening today that opinion could be 100% correct. And then he correctly questions why the Palestines should lose their lives and their lands for crimes committed by Germany in Europe. Why must the Palestines pay for crimes committed by Europeans?

These are simple issues that make a lot of sense.

Once again a simple issue about Iran is somehow turned into something about the USA, blah blah blah and war in Iraq. If I am the US of A, I would have regretted my existence the way everything seem to get connected to me. shocked

My point in this thread is to show proofs and what not for two points I made and that was challenged. And to be frank, I will prefer to stick to that than get sidelines. How many more times do I have to say this?

It is a bit all silly now, first you question the ability of the interpreter. No worries, only that you appeared to have forgot that it was aimed and aired at an international audience and if there have been a difference in what Ahmadenjad said and what was translated at the UN event would have been highlighted.

Also it is a bit ironic that you seem to label some people as beliving and defending some western propaganda to the end, yet on the other hand here you are claiming he never said such things even though I already posted of a video that was shot in Iran and appeared on Iran tv and aimed at international audience showing him denying the holocaust. Where is the logic?
shocked

I suppose it is cool to point fingers and ignore the very simple matter.

Ikomi:

@ Dear ElRazur

Lets assume that the man denied the Holaucaust as you would have us believe since you can read his thoughts better than his explanations. Lets agree he supports Hamas, since you would only see his own presumably wrong actions, and those of your western allies is perfect.

What has that got to do with trade with Zimbabwea if it benefits both parties, or should Zimbabwea and Irans economy grind to a halt while the true perpetrators of this crime carry on with bussiness as usual?

If you have answered that question satisfactorily, then you come and tell us if Anti-Semitism is a Persian word, or part of Zimbabwea vocabulary?

Ikomi, I set out to defend two points I made and you have repeatedly challenge. Any other thing is just irrelevant. I am asking you again directly, did he denied the holocaust or not? Again, RT, Al jazeera and video from his own country have showed him doing this. Seriously, do you deny this?

That is my point and quite frankly, I am not bothered about your irrelevant matters.

My Research professor is here, I have to go. smiley
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by Ikomi(m): 9:13am On Apr 27, 2010
ElRazur:

Ikomi, I set out to defend two points I made and you have repeatedly challenge. Any other thing is just irrelevant. I am asking you again directly, did he denied the holocaust or not? Again, RT, Al jazeera and video from his own country have showed him doing this. Seriously, do you deny this?

That is my point and quite frankly, I am not bothered about your irrelevant matters.

My Research professor is here, I have to go. smiley

Ohhhhh talk about who is sidelining issues.

Maybe I should remind you to take a look at the subject of this thread Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe and not
Does Iran president support Hamas and did he deny the Holocaust.

Imagine kettle calling pot black.

I hope you listen to your research prof. and not try to push your own opinion when he is saying something different entirely.
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by ElRazur: 9:26am On Apr 27, 2010
Ikomi:

Maybe I should remind you to take a look at the subject of this thread Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe and not

I hope you listen to your research prof. and not try to push your own opinion when he is saying something different entirely.

Straw man argument and all that eh nice.

I made a point backing up what Frobel said, you appeared to have suggested it is all lies and propagandas. I have shown consistent proofs that they are facts and he is on record denying holocaust etc. I suppose you refuse to admit and now doing all you can to save face. Apologies if I refuse to play along. smiley
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 27, 2010
Ikomi:

You are just jumping all over the place making random statements that cannot be suppored by fact.

Ahmadinejad is simply mad and anyone liaising with him must have another agenda in mind other than economical.

But they do have a few things in common though.

1. They are both tyrants
2. They are also mass murderers.
3. Both anti-western
4. Both anti-Israel
5. Last and not the least, they both exist in a world of unreality and denial.

For you to even begin to support this alliance maybe because of some anti-western bias is your personal problem but we are all entitled to give our own opinion and mine is, it sucks !
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by ElRazur: 9:52am On Apr 27, 2010
Frosbel, in Ikomi's defence he is free to be an ally to whoever he wants jare. I respect him for defending his view points too. However, to keep defending in the face of fact that goes against what you are defending is just counter productive. smiley

And these aint just facts from "Western media" but from media sources that appears to be in tune with the person you support. shocked It is just a joke now. smiley
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by Ikomi(m): 12:39pm On Apr 27, 2010
ElRazur:

Frosbel, in Ikomi's defence he is free to be an ally to whoever he wants jare. I respect him for defending his view points too. However, to keep defending in the face of fact that goes against what you are defending is just counter productive. smiley

And these aint just facts from "Western media" but from media sources that appears to be in tune with the person you support. shocked It is just a joke now. smiley

I think we are loosing the plot here, holding on to a broom stick and hoping to make a clean sweep is flawed logic.

The question remains:

What has that got to do with trade with Zimbabwe if it benefits both parties, or should Zimbabwe and Iran's economy grind to a halt while the true perpetrators of this crime carry on with business as usual?

If you have answered that question satisfactorily, then you come and tell us if Anti-Semites is a Persian word, or part of Zimbabwe vocabulary?

frosbel:

1. They are both tyrants
2. They are also mass murderers.
3. Both anti-western
4. Both anti-Israel
5. Last and not the least, they both exist in a world of unreality and denial.

Says Who.

Do you know why Saddam was hanged, for killing 30,000 Kurds.

For the wrong invasion of Iraq, over 500,000 Iraqis have died, over 50,000 soldiers have lost their lives. And the perpetrators of this crimes are walking around as free men. One as Middle East mediator and the other, two months ago as relief effort overseer in Haiti.

And you call a man whom you can't proof that any loose of any life has come directly or indirectly from his orders a murderer.

Please I think you should stay out of the conversation if you are going to peddle lies.
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by ElRazur: 1:08pm On Apr 27, 2010
Ikomi, I have no problem with who ever Mugabe makes his ally. It is a well known phenomenon that nations will join forces together to battle a common enemy. In this case, a perceived enemy will be the US and some western nations.

The point you appeared to be missing and deliberately sweeping aside is that I made a statement and you claimed I have no idea of it and it is false etc. I have shown over and over again that is isn't so. That is the point I am making. So far, you have moved away from your stance of saying it is not true to saying "let us assume". Even though all records point to him doing so. Nice. smiley
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by Ikomi(m): 1:15pm On Apr 27, 2010
ElRazur:

Ikomi, I have no problem with who ever Mugabe makes his ally. It is a well known phenomenon that nations will join forces together to battle a common enemy. In this case, a perceived enemy will be the US and some western nations.

The point you appeared to be missing and deliberately sweeping aside is that I made a statement and you claimed I have no idea of it and it is false etc. I have shown over and over again that is isn't so. That is the point I am making. So far, you have moved away from your stance of saying it is not true to saying "let us assume". Even though all records point to him doing so. Nice. smiley

So all you want us to do is to say that he said things he has explained he never meant nor said just because you read it somewhere when the man is still alive to defend himself.

What has happened to not guilty until convicted beyond reasonable doubts?
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by ElRazur: 1:20pm On Apr 27, 2010
Ikomi, we really are making this unnecessary. The point is that he is on record denying holocaust. He seems to have a habit of doing that every year. I have cited sources that you preferred and media from his own country. This is not about been guilty etc. It is about what he said and it was on record.

His attempts to explains himself will have more credibility if he hadn't gone back each time to deny holocaust again. What I find weird is how you appear to keep defending him even in the face of facts and trying to play down the effects of his words and denial. smiley

Finally, please I have no problem with him questioning the actual figures, but denying it and claim it didn't happen when it is recorded and well documented that holocaust happened - with photographs etc - is just silly. smiley
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by Arkison: 1:41pm On Apr 27, 2010
This trend from developing countries that once you are Anti-America or the west, then automatically you are friends. Other than being anti-America what do Zimbabwe and Iran have in common? Both countries have different national aspirations and interest.

Country's should friends and alliances based on common values and national apirations not the personality of a leader.

Both Mugabe and Ahmadinejad knows they are jokers. Mr Mugabe is nearying his tipping point, once he kapput, Zimbabwe will have nothing to do with Iran. And probably once Iran find a way of doing away with Mr ~Nejad, they will have nothing to do with Zimbabwe
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by Ikomi(m): 4:10pm On Apr 27, 2010
ElRazur:

Ikomi, we really are making this unnecessary. The point is that he is on record denying holocaust. He seems to have a habit of doing that every year. I have cited sources that you preferred and media from his own country. This is not about been guilty etc. It is about what he said and it was on record.

I don't really know what you want me to say, you claim you have prints where he denied Holocaust, the picture you posted with various pictures where I have seen the man appear, he rather asks questions and not denial.

Ad give you an example, a cripple was brought to Jesus, and he said go your sins are forgiven, the Pharisees says its blasphemy that he is claiming to be God, since it is only God that can forgive sins, and am sure if there were prints then there headline would read Jesus claimes to be God, while the man told them time without number that he is the son of God.

Look ElRazur I have seen that mistake been made before, your press can write want they want, you yourself can believe all you like, but the man has repeatedly said which you confirmed, even on Larry king, that his speeches could have been misconstrued, but it practically all boils down to a question "why a group of people should be more important than the other". This I heard him say on Larry king himself. So there is no way you would make me admit that the man denied the Holocaust as most of your prints would want to make you believe, and throw away what I heard directly from the man himself when he was on a show hosted by a Jew in the name of Larry King.

Look ElRazur I think you are fighting a lost battle.
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by ElRazur: 8:53am On Apr 28, 2010
Ikomi it appears you lack logic and simple common sense. This have noting to do with Jesus and quite frankly your post is borderline idiotic. These are the reasons why. smiley

Evidence one:

http://www.iranholocaustdenial.com/statements/ahmadinejad-most-dangerous-anti-semite.htm

That above is a comment on what he said. I.e a third party giving a view on the same video I watched of Ahmadenajad denying the holocaust.

This was in September 2008.

On September 2008 he went to Larry King Live on CNN to claim that he said something different.

Now on record, he was heard denying the holocaust. Going to larry king live do not just erases the record or set it straight because he's got a habit of denying the holocaust. Here are times in record he's denied the holocaust again and again.

Evidence two
This is from 2005:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4527142.stm

His attempt to set the record straight in 2008 will probably have some credibility, but then he's done it again AFTER then.

Evidence 3.
Here is one from 2009 - A few months after he went on Larry King Live.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8264111.stm

Evidence 4
And here is a video from his own country's tv station In 2009 denying the holocaust again. [Watch the video before you come back and talk some illogical stuff, if you don't have the right plug in, please install them]

http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/0/0/0/0/0/361/2247.htm

How you can keep standing there and claim he didn't is just silly and shows your level of logic am afraid.

This is not about a battle, this is about you refusing to engage your brain am afraid. If you for once try yo see this evidences in front of you, then you will get the message.

smiley

As for all the bullshiit you have been trying to drag into it, sorry, I refuse to play along. smiley
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by Ikomi(m): 10:54am On Apr 28, 2010
ElRazur:

Ikomi it appears you lack logic and simple common sense. This have noting to do with Jesus and quite frankly your post is borderline idiotic. These are the reasons why.

As for all the bullshiit you have been trying to drag into it, sorry, I refuse to play along. smiley

I warned you earlier that I dont entertain insults, nor do I give low lifes audience.

Coming to tell me that a research Prof. is waiting for you does not raise your IQ.

If you can't argue your point beyond what a man said himself and what the press writes for you, sorry please I cant get along with you.

My analogy with Jesus was to bring you to see that reports and what is exactly meant are not always the same. Unfortunately you did not get it, beyond runing from site to site to bring reports, which are not right.

Like the one you posted below:
http://www.iranholocaustdenial.com/statements/ahmadinejad-most-dangerous-anti-semite.htm

How does that tell you the man denied the Holocaust, rather than reports, it did not even tell you what he said in quotes, that actually states, he categorically denied the Holocaust.

Am finished with you. Your not smart. Go back to your Research Prof. tell him someone said your not smart, he might be kind enough to tell you the truth.

Finally the interview with Larry King was in September 2009

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tunisian President Asks Tunisians To Chase Black Africans From Tunisia. / 15-foot Burmese Python Weighing 144LBS In Florida On Saturday(photos). / The Arizona Forensic Audit Found Over 17,000 Duplicates Of Votes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.