Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,999 members, 7,849,020 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:29 PM

Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe (2554 Views)

Mugabe's Lavish $1m 92nd Birthday Celebration-Photos / 92nd Birthday Cake Robert Mugabe Got From His Staff This Morning (Photos) / Donald Trump Vows– Will Lock Museveni And Mugabe In Prison If I Become President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by Ikomi(m): 11:38am On Apr 28, 2010
ElRazur educate yourself.

[flash=200,200]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ekh5ofRMYE&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"[/flash]
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by ElRazur: 1:38pm On Apr 28, 2010
I'm sorry, but you have consistently displayed little or no logic. smiley

If you have a video clearly showing him denying holocaust and then not even coming back to coming on that is just stupid. Period. For over two pages, I have fed you the same evidence over and over, but it appears you really ain't making use of your brain.

Anyone with half a brain will realise he is on record denying the Holocaust. Anyone with half a brain will also realise that his attempts to repair the damage done have been further made non-credible by his recent rants and denial of the holocaust.

Clearly, you appear to lack the ability to think beyond your own delusion that you had to bring so many unrelated and irrelevant matters to disprove two simple points in order to save face. Who are you fooling? The average nairaland reader see through your farce I'm afraid.

You are quick to castigate the Media originally, but as soon as the media forms you supported reported the same thing, you changed your tune. Once again, keep fooling yourself in an attempt to save face. smiley If he is on record saying so how can you justify denying he never did denied the holocaust? What a load of rubbish.

Again and again I have asked you simple questions that I even highlighted, but you lack the common sense or simple decency to answer them.

Dude, this is ain't about IQ and what not. I am not about to trade such qualities with you. After all, the way it stands you have shown time and time again that you lack logic. One of the prerequisite for intelligence.

As it stand, just in case you forget. He denied the holocaust, he supports hamas, he tried to fix it on LKL, but he ended up denying the holocaust again. To deny this is just idiotic. Period.

Please come back with something better, you are beginning to bore.
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by Ikomi(m): 2:57pm On Apr 28, 2010
ElRazur:

I'm sorry, but you have consistently displayed little or no logic. smiley

If you have a video clearly showing him denying holocaust and then not even coming back to coming on that is just silly. Period. For over two pages, I have fed you the same evidence over and over, but it appears you really ain't making use of your brain.

Anyone with half a brain will realise he is on record denying the Holocaust. Anyone with half a brain will also realise that his attempts to repair the damage done have been further made non-credible by his recent rants and denial of the holocaust.

Clearly, you appear to lack the ability to think beyond your own delusion that you had to bring so many unrelated and irrelevant matters to disprove two simple points in order to save face. Who are you fooling? The average nairaland reader see through your farce I'm afraid.

You are quick to castigate the Media originally, but as soon as the media forms you supported reported the same thing, you changed your tune. Once again, keep fooling yourself in an attempt to save face. smiley If he is on record saying so how can you justify denying he never did denied the holocaust? What a load of rubbish.

Again and again I have asked you simple questions that I even highlighted, but you lack the common sense or simple decency to answer them.

Dude, this is ain't about IQ and what not. I am not about to trade such qualities with you. After all, the way it stands you have shown time and time again that you lack logic. One of the prerequisite for intelligence.

As it stand, just in case you forget. He denied the holocaust, he supports hamas, he tried to fix it on LKL, but he ended up denying the holocaust again. To deny this is just idiotic. Period.

Please come back with something better, you are beginning to bore.

Typical. I cant force my opinion down his throat, I dont have any more to say to back my argument, I cant even defend the last picture he brought up, so what can I do? I must revert to insults, thats the only way to go now. lol. Looser.

ElRazur:

My Research professor is here, I have to go. smiley

Goat dey go school?
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 28, 2010
@Ikomi

You started a silly thread and as it progressed made matters worse by exposing your abject ignorance.

I pulled out of the debate because I know there is no use educating some !

keep spilling you confused statements.
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by Ikomi(m): 3:51pm On Apr 28, 2010
frosbel:

@Ikomi

You started a silly thread and as it progressed made matters worse by exposing your abject ignorance.

I pulled out of the debate because I know there is no use educating some !

keep spilling you confused statements.

Still you fell for the silly thread, so ain't you silly? lol

Go and join you friend ElRazur, you two should go and get a drink, some energy drink, expend your energy where you would be needed, either in digging up some road or working in a warehouse.

Leave intellectual matters to those that can handle it.
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by yeswecan(m): 5:07pm On Apr 28, 2010
I do think the media has indirectly empowered Ahmadinejad with constant coverage posing him as an agent of destruction. When news networks present irrelevant issues like it matters, then it becomes the priority. Why do we have to attach fear to holocaust ? a page that has been turned. We do not need Ahmadinejad's acceptance to write history, that chapter has been written.
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by ElRazur: 8:16pm On Apr 28, 2010
Ikomi:

Typical. I cant force my opinion down his throat, I dont have any more to say to back my argument, I cant even defend the last picture he brought up, so what can I do? I must revert to insults, thats the only way to go now. lol. Looser.

Goat dey go school?

No one is forcing an opinion, another reason why you are starting to sound daft to be honest. This is about proving whether something was done or not. So far all sources and evidence have proved it was done. Your lack of ability to accept or my continuous attempt at explaining simple basic evidence to you backed by several sources is not the same as "forcing an opinion down your throat". Do you even reason at all?

If several evidences have showed he denied holocaust etc, and you are hell bent on claiming he didn't, one is really forced to ask if you have a brain and even if you do, perhaps you should try to engage it etc.

If you watch a video with Ahmadenajad in denying the holocaust and you having the guts to come in here and try to denied it never happen when the record is there for all to see, just goes to show how deluded you are. smiley

To really highlight you daftness, you resulted to attacking the press. What an id1ot! If Ahmadenajad never denied it in the first place, it won't be in record that he did. Jeez! Even your own media - the ones your school of thought subscribes to - printed that he did denied the holocaust. Gosh. The joke is on you. smiley

As per all your attempts to move away from the points at hand, again, I refuse to play along. smiley
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by ElRazur: 8:19pm On Apr 28, 2010
yeswecan:

I do think the media has indirectly empowered Ahmadinejad with constant coverage posing him as an agent of destruction. When news networks present irrelevant issues like it matters, then it becomes the priority. Why do we have to attach fear to holocaust ? a page that has been turned. We do not need Ahmadinejad's acceptance to write history, that chapter has been written.

According to Ahmadenajad, it never happened and it was all a Zionist plan.

I have no problem with him questioning the number of deaths i.e perhaps the figures were inflated etc. But to deny it never happened when it is one of the most documented atrocity in the history of mankind in recent history is just silly. Then to have a muppet on nairaland defending him that he never denied the holocaust - when it is on record that he did - is just idiotic.
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by Ikomi(m): 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2010
ElRazur:

If several evidences have showed he denied holocaust etc,

Sound of a looser, several evidence, and even in the interview above the question is not "why do you deny the holocaust", its "would you acknoledge the Holocaust".

And after his explations Larry king went, "yes you could ask questions and that does not neccessarily mean denial".

Maybe he wrote you a letter denying Holocaust, I think you have a problem with english, trying to fit in where you dont belong.

That you overhear people discussing world affairs, does not mean your up to it. You cant even pick up anything except denial or no denial and insult.
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by Ikomi(m): 9:20pm On Apr 28, 2010
ElRazur:

I have no problem with him questioning the number of deaths i.e perhaps the figures were inflated etc. But to deny it never happened when it is one of the most documented atrocity in the history of mankind in recent history is just silly. Then to have a muppet on nairaland defending him that he never denied the holocaust - when it is on record that he did - is just idiotic.

Whatever you wish you can have a problem with, denial or no denial, but all I assure you is that you would not force your myopic opinion down anyones throat. If we say he never denied and you believe he did why dont you keep your insults to yourself or are you a Jew that you must insult someone for it. Thats just a sign of frustration in trying to peddle your lies which does not seem to be working.
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by ElRazur: 9:35pm On Apr 28, 2010
You really are illogical. You are quick to talk about LKL video, but how come you have kept quite about the video from his own nation and other reports of him doing so? The joke is really on you. Engage your brain, then I won't have to ask you to do so. smiley
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by Ikomi(m): 10:15pm On Apr 28, 2010
ElRazur:

You really are illogical. You are quick to talk about LKL video, but how come you have kept quite about the video from his own nation and other reports of him doing so? The joke is really on you. Engage your brain, then I won't have to ask you to do so. smiley

Mr. Looser hinding behind the smiley. So you can see that your insults would not get you anywhere with your lies.

So which are you dropping first the lies (misconstrued statements) or your insults. Engaged brains, yeah I see, engaged in lies and nonsence.
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by ElRazur: 10:24pm On Apr 28, 2010
Once again you showed little or no logic. Please engage your brain while I break it down to you since you have the mental capacity of a primary school kid. smiley

In the video

http://www.memritv.org/clip/en/0/0/0/0/0/361/2247.htm

Watch it and then answer yes or no. Was Ahamadenajad denying holocaust or not?

Remember, all you are doing is answering YES or NO.

Read the following links and answer YES or NO if they are not talking about the same thing

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4527142.stm

and

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8264111.stm

Remember, you are just answering YES or NO to the question if Ahmadenajad denied the holocaust or not.

I am betting my money that you lack the mental capacity to attempt this task, but let me give you an element of doubt. smiley
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by Ikomi(m): 5:49am On Apr 29, 2010
ElRazur:

Once again you showed little or no logic. Please engage your brain while I break it down to you since you have the mental capacity of a primary school kid. smiley

In the video

Read the following links and answer YES or NO if they are not talking about the same thing

and

Remember, you are just answering YES or NO to the question if Ahmadenajad denied the holocaust or not.

I am betting my money that you lack the mental capacity to attempt this task, but let me give you an element of doubt. smiley

The way you clamour for brain use one would easily make the mistake of believing you have one.

Let me tell you what your frustration is, it is not because you are a Jew that was wronged, it is not because you know me or ever will, heavens forbid. Not a lunatic. Your frustrations demontrated in insults is because you cant easily argue your own way through, so in seeing someone beating you to it with facts you revert to insults.

If I were you I would gain some knowledge from the argument and not keep hiting my head on the wall, like a child that wants some candy and his mother wont say Yes to it, especially when the question does not deserve a simple Yes or No.

If it was only me and you in a room making this argument, I would have left you to your own ignorance, since its my policy never to bark with dogs, but unfortunately I have it as a duty, not to allow you rub your ignorance on others.

Now I shall ask you a few questions if you get the answers to them, then you would have derived your answer and then understand what Mr Ahmadinejad is talking about.

1. WWII was fought betwen the allied forces and Germany, how many nations was on the side of the Germans, and actually fought with the Germans.

2. Amongst the nations that fought alonside the Germans, how many nations did they invade all together from Asia to Europe and Africa.

3. How many people died alltogether during WWII.

4. Define the Holocaust.

Truly I say unto you if you answer those question you would get what Mr Ahmadinejad is saying and come to terms that he is denying nothing.

Look I am not suprised at you turning to your bad habits to rain insults at me, if a man like you whom am sure someone is still paying your school fees, could turn and call Mr Ahmadinejad a fool, a professor and the leader of a nation without proper consideration of his questions, questions that even a Jew in the level of Larry King really agree with and was not ashamed to say it many times on international tv that he agrees with him and finally said and I quote: "yes you could ask questions and that does not neccessarily mean denial".

Then I should not worry about a back bencher like you ElRazur.
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by ElRazur: 9:08am On Apr 29, 2010
Finally, you confirmed what we I suspected all along - You really do have the mental capacity of a school kid. Once again, allow me to break it down for you the kindergarten way.

If Ahmadenajad can state that "The holocaust is a myth" how is that not denying? I suppose you lack the ability to comprehend simple basic English words right? Here is the definition of the word Myth:

any invented story, idea, or concept.

an imaginary or fictitious thing or person.

an unproved or false collective belief that is used to justify a social institution

Once again, as you can see now Ikomi. He is basically saying it never happened as he is on record doing so. Just because you do not accept that do not change the fact.

Like I said, anyone with half a brain see through your farce. smiley

Again the video of him denying the Holocaust was after his appearance on LKL. Even, let us assume it was before he went on LKL, it still do not change the fact that he denied the holocaust. smiley

A wise man know when to see logic and when his plans and attempts are not working. In your case, you appear to lack that feature. smiley Once again please engage your brain, that is if you have any in the first place. Trying to go on some idiotic rant and trying to defend the indefensible is just a joke. A joke that I am enjoying as it gives me the chance to show your ignorance to all the readers. smiley

In the mean time, here is what I posted before. Go through it, with the help of a mentor or something. then come back and give me the YES or NO choice of your as the answer.

Once again you showed little or no logic. Please engage your brain while I break it down to you since you have the mental capacity of a primary school kid. Smiley

In the video

and

I am betting my money that you lack the mental capacity to attempt this task, but let me give you an element of doubt. Smiley

Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by Ikomi(m): 10:52am On Apr 29, 2010
ElRazur:

Like I said, anyone with half a brain see through your farce. smiley

I never knew intelligence is now measured by the size of the brain, for you to be super intelligent as you seem to claim, your brain lobes must be dragging on the floor, I believe that explains your utterances. So with that I plead to you to answer the following question, forget "Holocaust YES or NO" for a second and answer the following questions:

1. WWII was fought betwen the allied forces and Germany, how many nations was on the side of the Germans, and actually fought with the Germans.

2. Amongst the nations that fought alongside the Germans, how many nations did they invade all together from Asia to Europe and Africa.

4. Define the Holocaust.
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 29, 2010
Ikomi:

I never knew intelligence is now measured by the size of the brain, for you to be super intelligent as you seem to claim, your brain lobes must be dragging on the floor, I believe that explains your utterances. So with that I plead to you to answer the following question, forget "Holocaust YES or NO" for a second and answer the following questions:

2. Amongst the nations that fought alongside the Germans, how many nations did they invade all together from Asia to Europe and Africa.

4. Define the Holocaust.

Lol.

Don't worry when my 8 year old comes back from school I will ask him to help you check this out on Wikipedia and google.

Lol. grin grin grin grin
Re: Ahmadinejad Pallies Mugabe by Ikomi(m): 12:26pm On Apr 29, 2010
frosbel:

Don't worry when my 8 year old comes back from school I will ask him to help you check this out on Wikipedia and google.

Please dont forget to ask him/her to help you with it when (s)he comes back, at least you won't be the first illiterate father that the child helps out.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Arizona Forensic Audit Found Over 17,000 Duplicates Of Votes. / U.S. Forces Were Training The Guinean Soldiers Who Took Off To Stage A Coup / “europe Is A Garden, Africa A Jungle” ~ EU Foreign Policy Chief Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.