Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,688 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:24 AM

E-money And Son Rock Matching Outfits In New Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money And Son Rock Matching Outfits In New Photo (30114 Views)

Iyabo Ojo And Daughter, Priscilla Wear Matching Outfits In Dubai / Ufuoma Mcdermott, Husband And Children In Native Outfits In New Family Photo / Flavour And Daughters Rock Matching Arsenal Outfit To Celebrate Wenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money And Son Rock Matching Outfits In New Photo by Yinxies(f): 3:48pm On Feb 19, 2018
Cute lil dude
Re: E-money And Son Rock Matching Outfits In New Photo by Xinzu: 3:49pm On Feb 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is beautiful.
Thank God, I was scared E-Money had hired a new publicist.

It's too late to fail,
Baileys and red plastic cups aren't free, so salary must be made.

But this wasn't how Limerick got his YBNL contract.

I can assure you that E-money never hired this cat to run publicity for him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: E-money And Son Rock Matching Outfits In New Photo by IamAirforce1: 3:56pm On Feb 19, 2018
Xinzu:

I can assure you that E-money never hired this cat to run publicity for him.

For sometime now I see how you jump on my thread to spew rubbish ... But I choose to ignore because your total existence mean nothing to me.

Keep your game on man, but trust me that I will never be broke and jobless like you.

Stay blessed
My last reply to you .
Re: E-money And Son Rock Matching Outfits In New Photo by juniorjacobs(m): 4:05pm On Feb 19, 2018
[quote author=Topccy007 post=65198771]Can somebody genuinely tell us what he does for a living? Or better still how he made his money[/quote
abeg go ask ur ancestors,when da guy no get money u try ask .....ewu
Re: E-money And Son Rock Matching Outfits In New Photo by Burgerlomo: 4:05pm On Feb 19, 2018
This is super cute cool
Re: E-money And Son Rock Matching Outfits In New Photo by Xinzu: 4:12pm On Feb 19, 2018
[s]
IamAirforce1:

For sometime now I see how you jump on my thread to spew rubbish ... But I choose to ignore because your total existence mean nothing to me.

Keep your game on man, but trust me that I will never be broke and jobless like you.

Stay blessed
My last reply to you .

[/s]

Shove your replies up your shiit-stained ass. You know too well that you aren't worthy to spar with me, heirachy forbids i stoop to the level of a failure like you.

Why does the truth hurt you? I know your life is so miserly irrelevant that you would rather be addressed as E-money's houseboy when neither E-money nor anyone from 5-star's publicity team knows you. I got that info credibly. E-money does NOT have any dealings with you. As if it isn't enough that you stole his "Its too late to fail" quote, you even had the effrontery to pass it off as your own when you're not even smart enough to conjure any meaningful phrase from that oily head of yours. grin

Latching on to E-money and asslicking him won't get you any farther than being a subject of public ridicule, it wont even change the fact that the ONE track you managed to release over 5 years ago remains wack.

1 Like

Re: E-money And Son Rock Matching Outfits In New Photo by MrEazi223: 4:13pm On Feb 19, 2018
mccoy47:
Once i see E-money, i just know it's coming from that failed artist cum reprobate! angry

Fool!!!

Bro why na? Airforce1 don't mind him jaree � � �
Re: E-money And Son Rock Matching Outfits In New Photo by IamAirforce1: 4:19pm On Feb 19, 2018
Xinzu:
[s][/s]

Shove your replies up your shiit-stained ass. You know too well that you aren't worthy to spar with me, heirachy forbids i stoop to the level of a failure like you.

Why does the truth hurt you? I know your life is so miserly irrelevant that you would rather be addressed as E-money's houseboy when neither E-money nor anyone from 5-star's publicity team knows you. I got that info credibly. E-money does NOT have any dealings with you. As if it isn't enough that you stole his "Its too late to fail" quote, you even had the effrontery to pass it off as your own when you're not even smart enough to conjure any meaningful phrase from that oily head of yours. grin

Latching on to E-money and asslicking him won't get you any farther than being a subject of public ridicule, it wont even change the fact that the ONE track you managed to release over 5 years ago remains wack.

The bolded got me laughing real hard , but it's ok.
Re: E-money And Son Rock Matching Outfits In New Photo by deebrain(m): 4:21pm On Feb 19, 2018
Sunofgod:
Vanity upon vanity.......
.....is a life of poverty
Re: E-money And Son Rock Matching Outfits In New Photo by bigcee(m): 4:23pm On Feb 19, 2018
Sunofgod:
Wtf is wrong with you. This is pure jealousy. Poverty no good o
Re: E-money And Son Rock Matching Outfits In New Photo by Topccy007: 4:24pm On Feb 19, 2018
[quote author=juniorjacobs post=65199552][/quote] You be maggot
Re: E-money And Son Rock Matching Outfits In New Photo by Xinzu: 4:24pm On Feb 19, 2018
IamAirforce1:

The bolded got me laughing real hard , but it's ok.

Go back to sharing your nudes with your pinkjacket account, niggaz are tearing you apart there. grin

Things people do for online relevance though...
Re: E-money And Son Rock Matching Outfits In New Photo by IamAirforce1: 4:27pm On Feb 19, 2018
Xinzu:

Go back to sharing your nudes with your pinkjacket account, niggaz are tearing you apart there. grin

Things people do for online relevance though...

Keep reading my life like a course, fella haha

The only time I know you exist is when you call me out like you doing right now grin

1 Like

Re: E-money And Son Rock Matching Outfits In New Photo by Xinzu: 4:32pm On Feb 19, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Keep reading my life like a course, fella haha

The only time I know you exist is when you call me out like you doing right now grin

You don't need to know I exist. Of what use are you to me??

It is you who needs Nairaland to feel wanted and accepted. You can go any length to stay relevant on the internet, including posting your own nudes. That's how low below the food-chain you sink. Get that into your oily skull! grin
Re: E-money And Son Rock Matching Outfits In New Photo by seenga(m): 4:42pm On Feb 19, 2018
Why is everyone yabbing this airforce1 sef?
Re: E-money And Son Rock Matching Outfits In New Photo by Nizguy(m): 4:44pm On Feb 19, 2018
Evablizin:
cool

Awww,they look so cute.

yes like I do grin

1 Like

Re: E-money And Son Rock Matching Outfits In New Photo by IamAirforce1: 4:44pm On Feb 19, 2018
Xinzu:

It is you who needs Nairaland to feel wanted and accepted. You can go any length to stay relevant on the internet, including posting your own nudes. That's how low below the food-chain you sink. Get that into your oily skull! grin

I'm done replying you o!! Nna

Too busy grin

1 Like

Re: E-money And Son Rock Matching Outfits In New Photo by Xinzu: 4:47pm On Feb 19, 2018
IamAirforce1:

I'm done replying you o!! Nna

Too busy grin

Yea, sharing your nudes and licking ass must be very tedious. grin
Re: E-money And Son Rock Matching Outfits In New Photo by sweetrace(f): 4:56pm On Feb 19, 2018
Xinzu:

It is you who needs Nairaland to feel wanted and accepted. You can go any length to stay relevant on the internet, including posting your own nudes. That's how low below the food-chain you sink. Get that into your oily
skull! grin

What is all the nastiness for�� you don't need to open the thread once you see this ops monicker. Or maybe you need to get a life. Stop using the op to gain relevance. Before you come for me with your overload of nasty I'm out of here.
Re: E-money And Son Rock Matching Outfits In New Photo by Xinzu: 5:16pm On Feb 19, 2018
sweetrace:

What is all the nastiness for�� you don't need to open the thread once you see this ops monicker. Or maybe you need to get a life. Stop using the op to gain relevance. Before you come for me with your overload of nasty I'm out of here.

Is it that time of the month?
Re: E-money And Son Rock Matching Outfits In New Photo by DivinelyBlessed: 5:43pm On Feb 19, 2018
Peterpanny:
money good o money good o money good o we know ahh,but if you get money make you no laff the people wa no get atall.but if you no get money make you no cry because you no get am,Gods time is the best oportunity come but once in this life,aye aye aye panpanparapan.e go better.every body go make money.
@Peterpanny. You sabi

1 Like

Re: E-money And Son Rock Matching Outfits In New Photo by Cyrealmusic(m): 6:29pm On Feb 19, 2018
Cool
Re: E-money And Son Rock Matching Outfits In New Photo by nairalanduseles: 7:46pm On Feb 19, 2018
IamAirforce1:

Stay blessed
My last reply to you .

guy go siddon u no get level
Re: E-money And Son Rock Matching Outfits In New Photo by Nobody: 11:08pm On Feb 19, 2018
Sunofgod:
you must be a poor wretched nigga, change your mentality
Re: E-money And Son Rock Matching Outfits In New Photo by Topccy007: 4:56pm On Feb 21, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omoni Oboli And Her 3 Sons Rock Matching Outfits To Celebrate 58th Independence / EndSARS: Rename Lekki Tollgate, Make It Free – Actor Alex Ekubo (Photos) / Elsie Okpocha Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.