Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,716 members, 7,816,948 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Between Matrix And Camry Sports 2008 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Between Matrix And Camry Sports 2008 (4011 Views)

Between Toyota Matrix And Pontiac Vibe / Please What's The Different Between Matrix 4WD And FWD And The Likely Problem It / Between Matrix 2008 Model And Pontiac Vibe 2004 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Matrix And Camry Sports 2008 by HoodBillionaire: 4:39pm On Feb 19, 2018
im reasoning a totota matrix 06 model
whats good and bad side of camry 08 sports
i heard nissan cars are problematic
pls whats the good and bad side of a toyota matrix.
i jist need my own whip

Re: Between Matrix And Camry Sports 2008 by boxymccoy(m): 6:53pm On Feb 19, 2018
As far as I know, Toyota Matrix has same engine capacity as Toyota Corolla, meaning the fuel economy is great and the parts are also cheap
Re: Between Matrix And Camry Sports 2008 by HoodBillionaire: 7:31pm On Feb 19, 2018
according to toyota
its still d same camry
toyota camry se 2008
toyota camry matrix 2006
boxymccoy:
As far as I know, Toyota Matrix has same engine capacity as Toyota Corolla, meaning the fuel economy is great and the parts are also cheap
Re: Between Matrix And Camry Sports 2008 by Promxy94(m): 8:20pm On Feb 19, 2018
I prefer the matrix and its compact nature
Re: Between Matrix And Camry Sports 2008 by HoodBillionaire: 9:14pm On Feb 19, 2018
but ground clearance low.
i must buy the one with dvd
Promxy94:
I prefer the matrix and its compact nature
Re: Between Matrix And Camry Sports 2008 by SmartToyota(m): 11:47pm On Feb 22, 2018
You can't be comparing the two cars.
They both have different type of engines; body structure, & all round comfortability/sustainability.
You just have to make a choice. The camry has a bigger engine compared to the Matrix but I'll definitely be picking it once its for privy use.
Re: Between Matrix And Camry Sports 2008 by HoodBillionaire: 8:41am On Mar 13, 2018
hmmm
u mean voltron
SmartToyota:
You can't be comparing the two cars.
They both have different type of engines; body structure, & all round comfortability/sustainability.
You just have to make a choice. The camry has a bigger engine compared to the Matrix but I'll definitely be picking it once its for privy use.
Re: Between Matrix And Camry Sports 2008 by PAQ(m): 12:07pm On Mar 14, 2018
I owned a 05 Matrix some years back, prior to what i own now it was the best car i ever owned. Not Luxurious in any way, but very economical and generally problem free. Matrix (Corolla)and Camry are leagues apart in every way, from power, features, cost and comfort.

1. Matrix parts are available and cheap (shares thesame parts with Corolla, even the Chasis) compared to a Camry.
2. Matrix is more fuel efficient due to small engine.
3. Both are generally problem free
4. Both have good JBL 5 loader sound system
5. Matrix have a larger cargo space. Rear Chairs and Passenger Chair can be collapsed for more room.
6. Matrix XR is a fine car especially if you love-vendor it alil bit. I was one of the first men driving one wen it was dominated by female drivers, but
after a little pimping, i gave it a masculine look per say. Suddenly i saw many men cruising their wives car. The Camry Sports is obviously
finer though.
7. Matrix have a better looking dashboard than the Camry.
8. Matrix also comes in 4 wheel drive!
9. Both have great after sales value.
10. Matrix is not a fast car due to 1.8ltr engine, i remember being beaten by a Carina 2.
11. Matrix is Lacking Luxury features that are standard in Camry, Camry thus offer extra features never to be seen in Matrix.
12. Matrix is not as prestigious as a Camry but better looking than a Corolla (2003-2007)

2 Likes

Re: Between Matrix And Camry Sports 2008 by Alvin007: 12:26pm On Mar 14, 2018
PAQ:
I owned a 05 Matrix some years back, prior to what i own now it was the best car i ever owned. Not Luxurious in any way, but very economical and generally problem free. Matrix (Corolla)and Camry are leagues apart in every way, from power, features, cost and comfort.

1. Matrix parts are available and cheap (shares thesame parts with Corolla, even the Chasis) compared to a Camry.
5. Matrix have a larger cargo space. Rear Chairs and Passenger Chair can be collapsed for more room.
6. Matrix XR is a fine car especially if you love-vendor it alil bit. I was one of the first men driving one wen it was dominated by female drivers, but
after a little pimping, i gave it a masculine look per say. Suddenly i saw many men cruising their wives car. The Camry Sports is obviously
finer though.
10. Matrix is not a fast car due to 1.8ltr engine, i remember being beaten by a Carina 2.
11. Matrix is Lacking Luxury features that are standard in Camry, Camry thus offer extra features never to be seen in Matrix.
12. Matrix is not as prestigious as a Camry but better looking than a Corolla (2003-2007)

Matrix doesn’t totally share the ‘same’ parts with a Toyota Corolla. The similarities doesn’t exceed the Engine and Gearbox components....i.e 1zz and 2zz Engines(xr and xrs first generation). Other parts differ e.g shocks, strut bar, tie rod, ball joints , brake disc etc.
Re: Between Matrix And Camry Sports 2008 by HoodBillionaire: 10:59am On Mar 15, 2018
so u mean matrix na slow car
men how abt a toyota 4runner 2007 model
clean naija used
does it zap fuel like mad based on v8
how is maintainance on 4runner
Alvin007:

Matrix doesn’t totally share the ‘same’ parts with a Toyota Corolla. The similarities doesn’t exceed the Engine and Gearbox components....i.e 1zz and 2zz Engines(xr and xrs first generation). Others parts differ e.g shocks, strut bar, tie rod, ball joints , brake disc etc.
Re: Between Matrix And Camry Sports 2008 by HoodBillionaire: 11:00am On Mar 15, 2018
dis camry u r talkin of
is it big daddy or hybrid...voltron..
PAQ:

finer though.

Re: Between Matrix And Camry Sports 2008 by timifakay(m): 11:50pm On Mar 18, 2018
Demeanors this OP needs attention/ medication...
Cc: Banky3w, chukel, computerglobal, Cosplay, Diportivo, erico2k2, Gazzuzz, honmusa, Ipfreely, Kingreign, LeJeun3, Mayor2013, nurey, Obekediamondfuto, Princetom1, thebigkendo, Timifakay
Re: Between Matrix And Camry Sports 2008 by RZArecta2(m): 2:18am On Mar 19, 2018
timifakay:
Demeanors this OP needs attention/ medication...
Cc: Banky3w, chukel, computerglobal, Cosplay, Diportivo, erico2k2, Gazzuzz, honmusa, Ipfreely, Kingreign, LeJeun3, Mayor2013, nurey, Obekediamondfuto, Princetom1, thebigkendo, Timifakay
op needs rehab and detoxification, my two cents cool

1 Like

Re: Between Matrix And Camry Sports 2008 by Ipfreely: 3:32am On Mar 19, 2018
I wouldn't take the troll too seriously. Very reminiscent of RealGucci. This is just a deliberate attempt to get a rise out of people grin cheesy
Re: Between Matrix And Camry Sports 2008 by chukel(m): 5:09am On Mar 19, 2018
Either seeking attention or a slow poke. I just can't phantom the display of crass stupidity here.
Re: Between Matrix And Camry Sports 2008 by bravolad(m): 6:49am On Mar 19, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
im reasoning a totota matrix 06 model
whats good and bad side of camry 08 sports
i heard nissan cars are problematic
pls whats the good and bad side of a toyota matrix.
i jist need my own whip

Both cars can't be compared as they are targeted at different users. They differ in sizes, performance, feel & cost of ownership.

Aside mentioning two cars of choice, we know nothing of your preference, needs, purpose for which car will be used and so on.

You will get advise based strictly on others' choice rather than your perceived need for a car.
Re: Between Matrix And Camry Sports 2008 by banky3w(m): 7:36am On Mar 19, 2018
Jumping from matrix to Camry to Nissan to 4runner. What are you jumping to next?
Payloader, bulldozer or excavator? Better be careful you jump gun. Yeye

1 Like

Re: Between Matrix And Camry Sports 2008 by PAQ(m): 9:00am On Mar 19, 2018
I don't think insulting the OP is the right way to go. There are many people who know absolutely nothing about cars, even names and brands talk less of body types and spec. Lets just enlighten on what we can or ignore. After all, we r all here to learn something too.
Re: Between Matrix And Camry Sports 2008 by HoodBillionaire: 10:15am On Mar 19, 2018
matrix has no levels
toyota camry na pure water.
i don vex
power don change hands
i dey go for H3
God punish road safety make dem flag me down
fear go let police stop me
when dem see beast coming

Re: Between Matrix And Camry Sports 2008 by obekediamondfuto(m): 9:53pm On Mar 19, 2018
bros haw about armoured tank, then from there u go enta jet pack, then helicopter.... smh
Re: Between Matrix And Camry Sports 2008 by banky3w(m): 10:40pm On Mar 19, 2018
PAQ:
I don't think insulting the OP is the right way to go. There are many people who know absolutely nothing about cars, even names and brands talk less of body types and spec. Lets just enlighten on what we can or ignore. After all, we r all here to learn something too.
You see your life? The OP has put you to shame...... Ntoooor tongue tongue tongue
Re: Between Matrix And Camry Sports 2008 by PAQ(m): 10:23am On Mar 20, 2018
banky3w:

You see your life? The OP has put you to shame...... Ntoooor tongue tongue tongue

lol... This Op is confused. Guy, forget Moto, just love-vendor your Legzus. Maybe a Nike Air max will keep u fly.

1 Like

Re: Between Matrix And Camry Sports 2008 by HoodBillionaire: 9:09am On Mar 22, 2018
lol
obekediamondfuto:
bros haw about armoured tank, then from there u go enta jet pack, then helicopter.... smh

(1) (Reply)

Consequences Of Failed Catalytic Converters / Gearbox Leaking Oil In Camry Tiny Light / Autogas Conversion For My V6 Mercedes Benz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.