Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

I would’ve become minister if I had defected to APC –Babangida Aliyu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I would’ve become minister if I had defected to APC –Babangida Aliyu (987 Views)

Bayelsa: Diri Sends Message To PDP Members Who Defected To APC / I’ll Double As President And Sports Minister If … – Omoyele Sowore / Buhari Should Be Made Foreign Minister If He Refuses To Resign — Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I would’ve become minister if I had defected to APC –Babangida Aliyu by Omooba77: 7:44pm On Feb 19, 2018
The former Governor of Niger State, Dr . Babangida Aliyu of the Peoples Democratic Party has said he would have become a minister if he had defected to the All Progressives Congress.
Aliyu made the remark on Monday in Minna following the defection of 34 ,826 politicians from other political parties, including the deputy chairman of PDP in the state , Aminu Yusuf .
The News Agency of Nigeria reports that many of the politicians who defected to the APC were mainly Aliyu’ s close allies in the state .
“I have no intention of defecting to the APC , because I believe in the PDP .
“I had the opportunity of decamping to the APC when I led the G- 7 Governors , but did not do so because of my belief in the PDP.
“What we protested then was to correct some of the abnormalities in PDP, but not to defect to the APC .
“If I were a selfish politician , I would have defected to the APC then . Maybe I would have become a minister now,’’ he said .
He noted that the PDP made him a governor, saying that it was a strong political party if not for internal wranglings that made it to lose the 2015 election .
The former governor said the party had started working toward correcting the wrongs at the various levels .
On the herders/ farmers clash across the country, Aliyu said the Federal Government must see it as a security concern and plan how to stop it .
He advised the government to establish cattle ranches where necessary and carry the stakeholders along in order to prevent misunderstanding that could result in more clashes

http://punchng.com/i-wouldve-become-minister-if-i-had-defected-to-apc-babangida-aliyu/
Re: I would’ve become minister if I had defected to APC –Babangida Aliyu by GavelSlam: 8:04pm On Feb 19, 2018
grin
So so so story teller.
Re: I would’ve become minister if I had defected to APC –Babangida Aliyu by eTECTIVe(m): 8:05pm On Feb 19, 2018
We know .. I'm actually surprised he didn't decamp considering how he and Amaechi helped to push out GEJ
Re: I would’ve become minister if I had defected to APC –Babangida Aliyu by Kingspin(m): 8:11pm On Feb 19, 2018
Cattle Ranching but the devil will not hear..
Re: I would’ve become minister if I had defected to APC –Babangida Aliyu by Omooba77: 9:17pm On Feb 19, 2018
All will be well with Nigeria
Re: I would’ve become minister if I had defected to APC –Babangida Aliyu by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:01pm On Feb 19, 2018
all will be well with naija..but this man started the G-7 thing that made thise pdp serving governors then to defect to the APC.but he did not go with them....,well he knows his game plan but to me,theyshould all go and rest n allow generations of leaders rule this country
Re: I would’ve become minister if I had defected to APC –Babangida Aliyu by Omooba77: 6:23am On Feb 20, 2018
valentineuwakwe:
all will be well with naija..but this man started the G-7 thing that made thise pdp serving governors then to defect to the APC.but he did not go with them....,well he knows his game plan but to me,theyshould all go and rest n allow generations of leaders rule this country

Abi!
Re: I would’ve become minister if I had defected to APC –Babangida Aliyu by zakim(m): 8:24am On Feb 20, 2018
Amen
Omooba77:
All will be well with Nigeria
Re: I would’ve become minister if I had defected to APC –Babangida Aliyu by madridguy(m): 8:43am On Feb 20, 2018
The black face should go and sit down somewhere. Heartless looter.
Re: I would’ve become minister if I had defected to APC –Babangida Aliyu by omowolewa: 8:52am On Feb 20, 2018
You mean Minister of God?

Because, to become anything in PMB administration, you have to know the Cabals first except reconciliator.
Re: I would’ve become minister if I had defected to APC –Babangida Aliyu by magoo10(m): 9:32am On Feb 20, 2018
Even a condemned criminal will be made a minister under the fraudulent APC change govt.

A govt that appoints dead people to office is that one a serious govt.

(1) (Reply)

Tell My Parents I’m In Trouble - Nurse Abducted By Boko Haram: Hauwa Leman / Breaking: Offa Bank Robbery: Police Invite Saraki For Questioning / Saraki’s Wife Claims British Citizenship To Conceal Fraudulent Offshore Transact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.