Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,620 members, 7,820,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Zuma’s Statue: I Go Dye Counsels Gov Okorocha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zuma’s Statue: I Go Dye Counsels Gov Okorocha (331 Views)

I Go Dye Shows The Pooliside Of His Mansion (Photo) / I Go Dye's Letter To President Buhari: Leave Now That The Ovation... / Comedian Youngest Landlord Engaged To Iyore; Solidstar, I Go Dye, Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zuma’s Statue: I Go Dye Counsels Gov Okorocha by okevibes: 8:32pm On Feb 19, 2018
Nigerian comedy ace, Francis Agoda, popularly known as ‘I Go Dye’ has advised Imo State governor, Rochas Okorocha to remove the statue of the erstwhile South African president, Jacob Zuma from Owerri, the state’s capital.
I Go Die commended ousted leader for listening to the voice of reason by calling it quit.
He urged Okorocha to take down Zuma’s statue as a mark of respect.
The comedian also advised Nigerian leaders to stop celebrating corruption.
He wrote on Instagram: “Another African leader has done the needful, by listening to the voice of reason, objectivity and took a bow from service because of the truth.“Ex president Zuma has done what is honourable, in spite of all the accolades bestowed on him, I respect him for doing what an honorable man will do.

See More At: http://dailyboxinfo.com/zumas-statue-go-dye-counsels-gov-okorocha/

Re: Zuma’s Statue: I Go Dye Counsels Gov Okorocha by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 19, 2018
undecided

Okorocha never new his source of joy against his people will turn out to be a bad luck to him and the statue owners

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Kbrule Speaks On Disqualification / . / BBC Journalist Criticises Lai Mohammed For Attending Golf Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.