Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,982 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Will Smith Says He Isn't Responsible For Making His Wife Jada Happy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Will Smith Says He Isn't Responsible For Making His Wife Jada Happy (513 Views)

Chris Rock Unleashes On Will Smith And Wife Jada A Year After Oscars Slap / 'I Am Madam Not Baby' - BBNaija's Angel Smith Says As She Shines In New Photos / Burna Boy Prays For Will Smith After His Wife Jada Shared Their ‘Bedroom’ Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will Smith Says He Isn't Responsible For Making His Wife Jada Happy by emmakvsaint(m): 9:04pm On Feb 19, 2018
Will Smith drops wisdom gems every once in a while via his Instagram account and he recently dropped another about a lesson he learned about love.

This lesson, he revealed, was taught to him by his wife of 20 years, actress Jada Pinkett Smith. Will asked Jada about one of the biggest revelations that she’s had about love and he shared her answer for another IG sermon. Jada told Will that her biggest revelation about love has been that the pursuit of happiness isn't found in what your partner can do for you but what you can do for yourself to better your relationship.

"You cannot make a person happy," he began. "You can make a person smile, you can make a person feel good, you can make a person laugh but whether or not a person is happy deeply, totally and utterly out of your control."

He continued: "I remember the day I retired. I said to Jada, 'I retire, I retire from trying to make you happy. I need you to go make yourself happy and just prove to me that it's even possible.' After we cracked the hell up, we started talking about it and we came into this false romantic concept that somehow when we got married, we would become one. We realized that we were two completely separate people on two completely separate, individual journeys and that we were choosing to walk separate journeys, together.

"Her happiness was her responsibility and my happiness was my responsibility and we decided that we were going to find our individual internal, private joy and then we keep going ", Speaking on why she no longer acts the romance filled movies since she got married, she said it is due to the fact that her husband does not like it and she has to please her husband.

When asked by an interviewer how she settles her dispute with the husband she said;

“When I offend my husband, I jump on his body and he laughs. I may also write a message and paste it at the back of our daughter purity’s back. Honestly the man is tired of my pranks.” read more entertaining news @@@ http://gistsala.com/will-smith-says-isnt-responsible-making-wife-jada-happy

Re: Will Smith Says He Isn't Responsible For Making His Wife Jada Happy by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 19, 2018
undecided

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: "I Had A One-night Sexual Encounter With Bbnaija Ennada" –CDQ / #bbnaija: Tobi Nominates Cee-c For Eviction / Cee_c And Tobi Finally Reconcile?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.