Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

How Does One Become A Freemason? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Does One Become A Freemason? (614 Views)

Slave Shackles From 1852 With Freemason Symbol Clearly Imprinted On Them / How Does One Attain Sexual Purity? / Becoming A Freemason In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does One Become A Freemason? by EVarn(m): 11:41pm On Feb 19, 2018
Are there any freemason lodges in Nigeria, if so, how do one participate?.
Re: How Does One Become A Freemason? by heendrix(m): 11:45pm On Feb 19, 2018
EVarn:

I hope you'd have enough blood to sacrifice cause entering is the easiest. I dont pity you tho

1 Like

Re: How Does One Become A Freemason? by EVarn(m): 11:51pm On Feb 19, 2018
heendrix:

I hope you'd have enough blood to sacrifice cause entering is the easiest. I dont pity you tho
So freemasonism require blood sacrifice?, how morbid indeed....lol....
Re: How Does One Become A Freemason? by Nobody: 12:20am On Feb 20, 2018
Yes there is in almost every state in Nigeria if you are in Lagos you have the Academy
Re: How Does One Become A Freemason? by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 20, 2018
EVarn:
I am sure you don't expect answer on how you participate here but there is one on lagos island you can go make enquiries.
Re: How Does One Become A Freemason? by EVarn(m): 12:30am On Feb 20, 2018
uruba23:
Yes there is in almost every state in Nigeria if you are in Lagos you have the Academy
Where is it located?, and do you know the curriculum?
Re: How Does One Become A Freemason? by Nobody: 12:33am On Feb 20, 2018
EVarn:
Where is it located?, and do you know the curriculum?
The Academy is located in Yaba close to a school you might miss if you are not observant as for the curriculum they are different levels but when you become a member you do know better. By the way I am not a member just had an ex girl friend whose dad is, and I think she is quiet brilliant so that got my attention to the society.
Re: How Does One Become A Freemason? by EVarn(m): 12:41am On Feb 20, 2018
uruba23:

I am sure you don't expect answer on how you participate here but there is one on lagos island you can go make enquiries.
Oh, do you know the address?
Re: How Does One Become A Freemason? by EVarn(m): 12:43am On Feb 20, 2018
uruba23:

The Academy is located in Yaba close to a school you might miss if you are not observant as for the curriculum they are different levels but when you become a member you do know better. By the way I am not a member just had an ex girl friend whose dad is, and I think she is quiet brilliant so that got my attention to the society.
Alright, thanks.
Re: How Does One Become A Freemason? by sirgalahad26(m): 1:23am On Feb 20, 2018
OP!, I'm just looking at u in 7HD
Re: How Does One Become A Freemason? by ikorodureporta: 8:40am On Feb 20, 2018
EVarn:

go to house on the rock. Its their headquarters undecided

(1) (Reply)

You Are Blessed. / Daddy Freeze React To The News That Handkerchief Of A Pastor Healed A Mad Woman / Personal Prayers. PMCH June 2018, MFM, Mountain Of Fire & Miracles Ministries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.