Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

How Should I Have Handle The Situation - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Should I Have Handle The Situation (838 Views)

If These Were Your Kids, How Would You Handle The Situation? (photos) / With The Situation And Economy Of Nigeria, How Many Kids Would You Have? / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Should I Have Handle The Situation by 2morogobeta(f): 11:41pm On Feb 19, 2018
A woman asked me whether my mother buys clothes from a certain shop

I told her my mum isn't around

She asked me where she is

I said she died

She ask Me how she died, and then other stuff about my life like where I live, family, whether I finished uni etc

I gave her the answers

How should I have handle the situation, I don't like talking about my mum
Re: How Should I Have Handle The Situation by junnyjake(m): 11:51pm On Feb 19, 2018
Sorry!! But I don't ever talk about my mum, and please don't ask me why.
Re: How Should I Have Handle The Situation by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 28, 2019
Do what makes you feel comfortable.
Re: How Should I Have Handle The Situation by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:20pm On Jan 28, 2019
2morogobeta:
A woman asked me whether my mother buys clothes from a certain shop

I told her my mum isn't around

She asked me where she is

I said she died

She ask Me how she died, and then other stuff about my life like where I live, family, whether I finished uni etc

I gave her the answers

How should I have handle the situation, I don't like talking about my mum

Very easy.

Just ask the person “is this an interview?”

Or tell them you’re not comfortable answering.

If they’re not retàrded, and can read social cues, they’ll stop.

If not, tell them to fvck off.

(1) (Reply)

"My Father Said School Isn't Important For Girls" - Abuja Female Hawker. Photo / What Are The STAGES Of Marital Procedure In Igbo Land? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.