Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

If These Were Your Kids, How Would You Handle The Situation? (photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If These Were Your Kids, How Would You Handle The Situation? (photos) (2853 Views)

Parents With Sickle Cell Kids How Do You Cope? / How Do You Handle This Type Of Situation? / Morally Bankrupt Kids – How To Avoid Raising Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If These Were Your Kids, How Would You Handle The Situation? (photos) by rainlover(m): 10:44pm On May 24, 2023
Found these pics on FB.

I'm just thinking out loud.. how would you handle this situation?[img][/img]

2 Likes

Re: If These Were Your Kids, How Would You Handle The Situation? (photos) by Ndubuisipaul1: 10:46pm On May 24, 2023
Children are gift from God . If you know what people who do not have children go through

9 Likes

Re: If These Were Your Kids, How Would You Handle The Situation? (photos) by Harvest601(m): 10:46pm On May 24, 2023
Smh

1 Like

Re: If These Were Your Kids, How Would You Handle The Situation? (photos) by HacheNoire: 11:25pm On May 24, 2023
Reminds me of when my son locked himself in the car, my car steamed for 8 hours. Called my wife to get extra keys for me and start driving down across 230 miles. The homie opened the door by himself when my wife was 40 minutes away. He slept and woke up in the car and was feeling comfortable. All hand signals failed.

I was extremely angry and happy at the same time. I don’t take that particular child on solo trips again.

10 Likes

Re: If These Were Your Kids, How Would You Handle The Situation? (photos) by Zonefree(m): 12:01am On May 25, 2023
Women, no matter their age, don't know the value of money.

I can forgive and overlook other things, but playing with my hard earned money is where I draw the line.
The girl cutting money with scissors will regret why she was born in my family if she happens to be my daughter.

1 Like

Re: If These Were Your Kids, How Would You Handle The Situation? (photos) by JeffreyJunior: 12:06am On May 25, 2023
I'll be mad but seeing the innocence in their eyes, na laugh I go just laugh.

Their punishment will be to clean up by themselves no matter how shoddy they do it.

Also, the isiokpukpu that is cutting money like who dey do homework will follow me to the bank on the day I'll go to deposit the notes she destroyed.

If na adult cut my money like that, I go use am for ogwuego straight.

6 Likes

Re: If These Were Your Kids, How Would You Handle The Situation? (photos) by poshestmina(f): 1:06am On May 25, 2023
Clean up the mess after giving them a thorough military style spanking especially that one cutting money πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’.

OR

I call their dad andstart crying .
Let him come and see all of us in a mess.

Zonefree:

I can forgive and overlook other things, but playing with my hard earned money is where I draw the line.
The girl cutting money with scissors will regret why she was born in my family if she happens to be my daughter.

There's how you beat your kid ehn , even any other kid ,you'll start feeling bad.
You go even begin cry pass them

But it's Zone ,any decade you finally ready to marry NIGERIA woman ,born before you understand am.

1 Like

Re: If These Were Your Kids, How Would You Handle The Situation? (photos) by Kobojunkie: 1:14am On May 25, 2023
Ndubuisipaul1:
Children are gift from God . If you know what people who do not have children go through
Nonsense! Chucky must pay! undecided
Re: If These Were Your Kids, How Would You Handle The Situation? (photos) by Nobody: 1:25am On May 25, 2023
Eraseranis:
[/b][/color]

ALSO GET A VERIFIED USA BANK ACCOUNT THAT ALLOW YOU TO WITHDRAW FUNDS TO NIGERIAN BANK ACCOUNT.

You PayPal account, hope is not fake.
Re: If These Were Your Kids, How Would You Handle The Situation? (photos) by thesicilian: 1:49am On May 25, 2023
I am of the opinion that some of these pictures were set by their moms to trend. Because I find it hard to believe that there's any kid that could cut up currency notes so perfectly with scissors, and then arrange them neatly on the table. Not to talk of the one in the fridge, which sane person would come home and meet the child naked in a cold refrigerator and the first thought is to pick up the phone and take a pic?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: If These Were Your Kids, How Would You Handle The Situation? (photos) by grandstar(m): 2:53am On May 25, 2023
They've never been spanked thats all.

1 Like

Re: If These Were Your Kids, How Would You Handle The Situation? (photos) by overdrive(m): 6:00am On May 25, 2023
thesicilian:
I am of the opinion that some of these pictures were set by their moms to trend. Because I find it hard to believe that there's any kid that could cut up currency notes so perfectly with scissors, and then arrange them neatly on the table. Not to talk of the one in the fridge, which sane person would come home and meet the child naked in a cold refrigerator and the first thought is to pick up the phone and take a pic?

Spot on.

4 Likes

Re: If These Were Your Kids, How Would You Handle The Situation? (photos) by Generalwoodz(m): 8:16am On May 25, 2023
That first one where the kids bathing in milk or whatever didn't happen by the power of kiddos alone. There was an adult being in supervision whom set the whole scene up. Now it looks so theateric.

Kindly check my signature for goodies
Re: If These Were Your Kids, How Would You Handle The Situation? (photos) by efembaba(m): 8:47am On May 25, 2023
Any child that can cut picture out of money and arrange them so orderly like that is old enough to know it's wrong to do it. He will receive the beatings of his life.

thesicilian:

5 Likes

Re: If These Were Your Kids, How Would You Handle The Situation? (photos) by Natbrowny: 8:48am On May 25, 2023
To be honest. I'll understand. I did worse

I use nail n broken glasses spoil popsy car tire
I use nail write rubbish ontop bonnet
I finish one bottle of cream in a day, gently mxing it with garri. In my f*cked up small mind, i dey cook
I pounded vegetable leaves dey bought to use for festive periods. Yes. Pounded it with stone

Dey watched me but been a crook. I always find a way.
I hide under chair with remote dey change channels
I broke about 2 crates of eggs. Coz i thought i was gonna kill lizards with them. Got tired of using stones.

5o be honest. Children of 1-10years r terrorist without guns. grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: If These Were Your Kids, How Would You Handle The Situation? (photos) by Baronthecelebri: 9:01am On May 25, 2023
I go beat them
Re: If These Were Your Kids, How Would You Handle The Situation? (photos) by Divoc19(f): 10:12am On May 25, 2023
I will go crazy, then take a bottle of red wine before I face them. if not...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If These Were Your Kids, How Would You Handle The Situation? (photos) by Blackskinman007(m): 10:18am On May 25, 2023
JeffreyJunior:
I'll be mad but seeing the innocence in their eyes, na laugh I go just laugh.

Their punishment will be to clean up by themselves no matter how shoddy they do it.

Also, the isiokpukpu that is cutting money like who dey do homework will follow me to the bank on the day I'll go to deposit the notes she destroyed.

If na adult cut my money like that, I go use am for ogwuego straight.

You got me laughing hard...

2 Likes

Re: If These Were Your Kids, How Would You Handle The Situation? (photos) by wisdomkid: 10:21am On May 25, 2023
Zonefree:

The hate you have for women is stinking to the high heavens! for fu*k sake, why bring up women when a child is tearing money? People like you are purely dementia, and are full of hates.

Sorry that your brain doesn't function right sir. Hope and pray for the best for you sir.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If These Were Your Kids, How Would You Handle The Situation? (photos) by Gppgn(f): 11:46am On May 25, 2023
HacheNoire:
Reminds me of when my son locked himself in the car, my car steamed for 8 hours. Called my wife to get extra keys for me and start driving down across 230 miles. The homie opened the door by himself when my wife was 40 minutes away. He slept and woke up in the car and was feeling comfortable. All hand signals failed.

I was extremely angry and happy at the same time. I don’t take that particular child on solo trips again.
you just typed nonsense... What's this.. what are you trying to pass across

1 Like

Re: If These Were Your Kids, How Would You Handle The Situation? (photos) by HacheNoire: 11:50am On May 25, 2023
Gppgn:
you just typed nonsense... What's this.. what are you trying to pass across

Is it a must you comment, can’t you just move-on
Re: If These Were Your Kids, How Would You Handle The Situation? (photos) by Gppgn(f): 11:51am On May 25, 2023
HacheNoire:

Is it a must you comment, can’t you just move-on
read what you typed again? Are you in the influence of drugs? Like meth
Re: If These Were Your Kids, How Would You Handle The Situation? (photos) by Igwe9(m): 12:37pm On May 25, 2023
I will do nothing, learn my lessons to always keep such things and harmful things out of their reach too.

2 Likes

Re: If These Were Your Kids, How Would You Handle The Situation? (photos) by kcowen(m): 2:40pm On May 25, 2023
You see that particular child cutting money into shaped size,that one already has experience in cutting or design,I will immediately enrol her in one fashion school

3 Likes

Re: If These Were Your Kids, How Would You Handle The Situation? (photos) by Sucre6: 3:25pm On May 25, 2023
My people will say Nwa Ka Ego, u can't equate the value of a child to material things, I will sit them down and reprimand them seriously about what they have done and make sure I punish them for it one way or the other, I can decide to withdraw buying them treats and goodies for one month for them to understand the gravity of what they have done agree which I keep those things out of their reach to prevent future occurrence.

1 Like

Re: If These Were Your Kids, How Would You Handle The Situation? (photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 25, 2023
Charge them with terrorism
Re: If These Were Your Kids, How Would You Handle The Situation? (photos) by colonelwealth(m): 5:18pm On May 25, 2023
rainlover:
Found these pics on FB.

I'm just thinking out loud.. how would you handle this situation?[img][/img]

Crazy.
The parents will just become speechless and too shocked talk or act.
Re: If These Were Your Kids, How Would You Handle The Situation? (photos) by kushercain: 6:56pm On May 25, 2023
Natbrowny:
To be honest. I'll understand. I did worse

I use nail n broken glasses spoil popsy car tire
I use nail write rubbish ontop bonnet
I finish one bottle of cream in a day, gently mxing it with garri. In my f*cked up small mind, i dey cook
I pounded vegetable leaves dey bought to use for festive periods. Yes. Pounded it with stone

Dey watched me but been a crook. I always find a way.
I hide under chair with remote dey change channels
I broke about 2 crates of eggs. Coz i thought i was gonna kill lizards with them. Got tired of using stones.

5o be honest. Children of 1-10years r terrorist without guns. grin grin grin grin

Lmao I run that remote own too grin
Re: If These Were Your Kids, How Would You Handle The Situation? (photos) by Natbrowny: 8:36am On May 26, 2023
kushercain:

U dey my crew grin grin grin
Re: If These Were Your Kids, How Would You Handle The Situation? (photos) by rainlover(m): 7:37pm On May 26, 2023
kushercain:

haha.. grin grin

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Fighting Couple Strip Naked In Public / Why Do Women Always Think They Have The Monopoly Of Disgracing Men ? / β˜…β˜…β˜… Advice Needed Urgently β˜…β˜…β˜…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.