Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Tiwa Savage Wows In Net Gown And Oiver Twist Cap (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Wows In Net Gown And Oiver Twist Cap (Photo) (37789 Views)

Tiwa Savage Wows In Sexy Bikini Pictures / Tiwa Savage Wows In New Pictures After Joining Universal Music / Tiwa Savage Wows In Ankara Outfit Ahead Of Her Show In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Net Gown And Oiver Twist Cap (Photo) by idu1(m): 9:32am On Feb 20, 2018
AuroraB:
Are you still calling Tbillz a music producer? smiley smiley smiley
Just asking for somebody sad
who's the somebody undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Net Gown And Oiver Twist Cap (Photo) by moorevic(m): 9:42am On Feb 20, 2018
Bad belly

chuks34:
This forum has become a fashion parade center for celebs angry

Tiwa savage already know her picture will graze NL FP

Next please
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Net Gown And Oiver Twist Cap (Photo) by chuks34(m): 10:03am On Feb 20, 2018
moorevic:
Bad belly

How angry
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Net Gown And Oiver Twist Cap (Photo) by Ladynia2(f): 10:05am On Feb 20, 2018
I just don't understand this beret concept that these celebrities are showcasing. This picture reminds mind of our choir mistress without the see through gown
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Net Gown And Oiver Twist Cap (Photo) by umarshehu58(m): 10:07am On Feb 20, 2018
Tiwa can't do without extreme make-up
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Net Gown And Oiver Twist Cap (Photo) by itzbabatee: 10:13am On Feb 20, 2018
cool.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Net Gown And Oiver Twist Cap (Photo) by MrMoney007: 10:19am On Feb 20, 2018
sandrahnaub:
I really think girls should ease up on the make up
My 2 cent sha cry
while you're busy fixing pussycat eye. hypocrite
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Net Gown And Oiver Twist Cap (Photo) by Psoul(m): 10:31am On Feb 20, 2018
This one na Julie Julie and Romeo

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Net Gown And Oiver Twist Cap (Photo) by DorisK(f): 11:47am On Feb 20, 2018
Her nails though..... actually the only thing am seeing there
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Net Gown And Oiver Twist Cap (Photo) by iswallker(m): 12:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
Came to see through and ask for more...

Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Net Gown And Oiver Twist Cap (Photo) by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 12:44pm On Feb 20, 2018
Kobicove:
The foundation on her face must be at least 1 inch thick grin
You wicked sha
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Net Gown And Oiver Twist Cap (Photo) by sandrahnaub(f): 3:04pm On Feb 20, 2018
MrMoney007:

while you're busy fixing pussycat eye. hypocrite
I pray you don't have eye problem
You this big fool
Shameless thing
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Net Gown And Oiver Twist Cap (Photo) by henrysolution(m): 4:35pm On Feb 20, 2018
the world SEE THROUGH should be given a second thought before using it
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Net Gown And Oiver Twist Cap (Photo) by MrMoney007: 4:47pm On Feb 20, 2018
sandrahnaub:

You this big fool
Shameless thing

Sharrap there. E pain am
grin
Fake hoes everywhere, you're now claiming eye problem to cover up your immoral frivolities. Be careful what you wish for. Empty skull
sandrahnaub:

You this big fool
Shameless thing
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Net Gown And Oiver Twist Cap (Photo) by sandrahnaub(f): 8:35pm On Feb 20, 2018
MrMoney007:

Sharrap there. E pain am
grin
Fake hoes everywhere, you're now claiming eye problem to cover up your immoral frivolities. Be careful what you wish for. Empty skull

Your mother yansh there grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Net Gown And Oiver Twist Cap (Photo) by MrMoney007: 11:34pm On Feb 20, 2018
sandrahnaub:
Your mother yansh there grin
Walking corpse
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Net Gown And Oiver Twist Cap (Photo) by sandrahnaub(f): 11:56pm On Feb 20, 2018
MrMoney007:

Walking corpse
...your father
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Net Gown And Oiver Twist Cap (Photo) by soso22(m): 12:01am On Feb 21, 2018
chai i just remembered my under Ges days.ya diwa
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Net Gown And Oiver Twist Cap (Photo) by MrMoney007: 6:15am On Feb 21, 2018
sandrahnaub:

...your father

Be there forming a lady till the girl you're using her pic arrests you. empty skull
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Net Gown And Oiver Twist Cap (Photo) by sandrahnaub(f): 8:21am On Feb 21, 2018
...your sister grin
MrMoney007:

Be there forming a lady till the girl you're using her pic arrests you. empty skull
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Net Gown And Oiver Twist Cap (Photo) by MrMoney007: 9:41am On Feb 21, 2018
sandrahnaub:
...your sister grin

Busted, if you want to scam with gender deceit, you need skills, but the dude parading behind the mask is as dumb as the protegee in Aso rock
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Net Gown And Oiver Twist Cap (Photo) by sandrahnaub(f): 10:21am On Feb 21, 2018
MrMoney007:

Busted, if you want to scam with gender deceit, you need skills, but the dude parading behind the mask is as dumb as the protegee in Aso rock
God you are so dumb.... Contested 4 miss nairaland 2015....whereby u have to talk one on one call with dy.geasy, do a vn, send pictures e.t.c(3rd runner up grin)
Oga ur stupidity knows no bound grin kiss
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Net Gown And Oiver Twist Cap (Photo) by sandrahnaub(f): 11:03am On Feb 21, 2018
MrMoney007:

Jefferyjamez
Naijaboiy
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Net Gown And Oiver Twist Cap (Photo) by MrMoney007: 2:06pm On Feb 21, 2018
sandrahnaub:
God you are so dumb.... Contested miss nairaland 2015....whereby u have to talk one on one call with dy.geasy, do a vn send pictures e.t.c(3rd runner up grin)
Oga ur stupidity knows no bound grin kiss

When you snap out of the illusion of the transgendered, I'll register you for an English class.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Net Gown And Oiver Twist Cap (Photo) by MrMoney007: 2:10pm On Feb 21, 2018
sandrahnaub:
Jefferyjamez Naijaboiy
good luck summoning your fellow she-male
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Net Gown And Oiver Twist Cap (Photo) by sandrahnaub(f): 2:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
MrMoney007:

When you snap out of the illusion of the transgendered, I'll register you for an English class.
Your family members!
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Net Gown And Oiver Twist Cap (Photo) by Geestunnar(m): 3:01pm On Feb 21, 2018
sandrahnaub:

Your family members!
Babe quit replying, it ain't worth it.
Re: Tiwa Savage Wows In Net Gown And Oiver Twist Cap (Photo) by MrMoney007: 5:34pm On Feb 21, 2018
sandrahnaub:
Jefferyjamez Naijaboiy
Call out your fellow she-males. no one cares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emeka Ani Healed By God Of The Lord's Chosen / Peter Okoye Apologizes For Calling His Brother Out Online - ''I'm Not Perfect'' / IK Ogbonna Forgets His Wedding Anniversary, Alibaba, Uriel, Peter Okoye React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.