Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,523 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Peter Okoye Apologizes For Calling His Brother Out Online - ''I'm Not Perfect'' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Apologizes For Calling His Brother Out Online - ''I'm Not Perfect'' (37786 Views)

Teebillz Apologizes For His Strip Club Video (Photos) / Wizkid Apologizes For Missing Banky W's White Wedding / Julius Agwu Fires Back At CharlyBoy For Calling His Show Was Boring (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Okoye Apologizes For Calling His Brother Out Online - ''I'm Not Perfect'' by sugarbelly4: 11:21am On Feb 18, 2016
Seems like he has apologized. Me, am just wondering if all these are publicity stunt ohh.. Ok. Read his tweet below

Source: https://twitter.com/PeterPsquare/status/700257720037986304

Re: Peter Okoye Apologizes For Calling His Brother Out Online - ''I'm Not Perfect'' by sugarbelly4: 11:21am On Feb 18, 2016
Awww..To make sense of it all, here is a lil summary of the ongoing in the Psquare family, also see more revealing tweets from Peter @

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2016/02/im-not-perfect-peter-okoye-apologizes.html

All these should better be a publicity stunt, or else ehh... sad sad sad
Re: Peter Okoye Apologizes For Calling His Brother Out Online - ''I'm Not Perfect'' by theshaderoom: 11:27am On Feb 18, 2016
Good
Re: Peter Okoye Apologizes For Calling His Brother Out Online - ''I'm Not Perfect'' by TVTKOKO(m): 11:32am On Feb 18, 2016
mtcheww to those whose lives bleeping revolves around the social media ff dem as if it would pay the bills angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Apologizes For Calling His Brother Out Online - ''I'm Not Perfect'' by prettymina(f): 11:33am On Feb 18, 2016
I jst love this guy,paul shld rmbr Peter is closer to him than jude

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Apologizes For Calling His Brother Out Online - ''I'm Not Perfect'' by galaxy52(f): 11:48am On Feb 18, 2016
Very good..and Pls they should stop all this attention seeking feud already

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Apologizes For Calling His Brother Out Online - ''I'm Not Perfect'' by justhys: 11:51am On Feb 18, 2016
Re: Peter Okoye Apologizes For Calling His Brother Out Online - ''I'm Not Perfect'' by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 11:53am On Feb 18, 2016
Nice one Peter! God bless d okoye's family, amen! I knw Peter's wife is behind dis, she is so calm.if na lola, hell will let lose. She will give Paul reasons nt to apologize.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Apologizes For Calling His Brother Out Online - ''I'm Not Perfect'' by Larrey(f): 11:58am On Feb 18, 2016
He no move me @ all cos all na publicity stunt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Apologizes For Calling His Brother Out Online - ''I'm Not Perfect'' by NobleAngell(f): 12:05pm On Feb 18, 2016
Enough already. Enough of the Okoyes already. They should take their shiit home , am assuming they don't live on twitter.

12 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Apologizes For Calling His Brother Out Online - ''I'm Not Perfect'' by NaLaugh: 12:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
Good for them.
Re: Peter Okoye Apologizes For Calling His Brother Out Online - ''I'm Not Perfect'' by menix(m): 12:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
Peter was certainly High ysterday...

Sure he prayed last nite as jude advised..

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Apologizes For Calling His Brother Out Online - ''I'm Not Perfect'' by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
They want popularity
Re: Peter Okoye Apologizes For Calling His Brother Out Online - ''I'm Not Perfect'' by unikprince(m): 12:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
k
Re: Peter Okoye Apologizes For Calling His Brother Out Online - ''I'm Not Perfect'' by scachy(m): 12:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
It's obvious Peter has started smoking something different from the usual. No wonder Jude said he(Peter) needs prayer

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Apologizes For Calling His Brother Out Online - ''I'm Not Perfect'' by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 18, 2016
They want to trend yesterday and they achivd it
Re: Peter Okoye Apologizes For Calling His Brother Out Online - ''I'm Not Perfect'' by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 18, 2016
Don't let your anger controls you.
Re: Peter Okoye Apologizes For Calling His Brother Out Online - ''I'm Not Perfect'' by myners007: 12:07pm On Feb 18, 2016
Good one boy, your Mum will be proud of you
Re: Peter Okoye Apologizes For Calling His Brother Out Online - ''I'm Not Perfect'' by orobs93(m): 12:07pm On Feb 18, 2016
T

11 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Apologizes For Calling His Brother Out Online - ''I'm Not Perfect'' by Icecomrade: 12:07pm On Feb 18, 2016

Am sure you know how far . I take all your rants as media seeking actions. No more songs coming lately so u want to remain on the front burner
Re: Peter Okoye Apologizes For Calling His Brother Out Online - ''I'm Not Perfect'' by pheyikemi: 12:07pm On Feb 18, 2016
Charmerbeautylooks:
Nice one Peter! God bless d okoye's family, amen! I knw Peter's wife is behind dis, she is so calm.if na lola, hell will let lose. She will give Paul reasons nt to apologize.
Are u naturally this silly? Lola is Peter's wife and stop saying shit about pple u know nothing of. Abi Psquare don swap wife ni?

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye Apologizes For Calling His Brother Out Online - ''I'm Not Perfect'' by LesbianBoy(m): 12:07pm On Feb 18, 2016
Buhari sef
Re: Peter Okoye Apologizes For Calling His Brother Out Online - ''I'm Not Perfect'' by adedam007(m): 12:08pm On Feb 18, 2016
T
Re: Peter Okoye Apologizes For Calling His Brother Out Online - ''I'm Not Perfect'' by KAYNINI(m): 12:08pm On Feb 18, 2016
let's move on to more drama
Re: Peter Okoye Apologizes For Calling His Brother Out Online - ''I'm Not Perfect'' by mommysgirl(f): 12:08pm On Feb 18, 2016
These guys should goan take a nap biko

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Apologizes For Calling His Brother Out Online - ''I'm Not Perfect'' by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 18, 2016
before nko?

Na sorry go end am nah, #nahFamilyBiz
Re: Peter Okoye Apologizes For Calling His Brother Out Online - ''I'm Not Perfect'' by Badgers14: 12:08pm On Feb 18, 2016
Well going from Peter's statements yesterday... This apology is just formality grin grin to make it look like its all good but he was really pi$sed off though and i don't blame him.
. I was going to give Jude the biggest jérk award till Paul showed up with that cropped picture angry i was like warrifack sad Paul was trying to act matured but he was the biggest jérk, your two brothers have rift you shouldn't take any side(atleast in public) stay in the middle and pretend to act like the mediator grin

Paul was trying to make Peter look bad by cropping that picture but it was Paul that started this $hit anyways, do any body recall his interview with naij.com last week or two Peter basically repeated what Paul said and Paul is calling the kettle black, why did Paul start his own rudeboy records Holier than thou nansense angry angry

Jude should live his kid brothers alone, he should be in the background not in the front row like psquare... Psquare is. Peter and Paul and not Peter Paul and Jude.. sad

On their facebook page Jude posts picture of his car, his watch , his hat, him posing and $HIT, thats psquare page and not him... He should stop all this I SENIOR YOU NONSEnSe..

But...

7 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Apologizes For Calling His Brother Out Online - ''I'm Not Perfect'' by tietie85(m): 12:08pm On Feb 18, 2016
This Peter self, he seems stubborn n arrogant
Re: Peter Okoye Apologizes For Calling His Brother Out Online - ''I'm Not Perfect'' by GudluckIBB(m): 12:08pm On Feb 18, 2016
I think peter is on drugs or his wife is the one pushing him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Apologizes For Calling His Brother Out Online - ''I'm Not Perfect'' by White007(m): 12:09pm On Feb 18, 2016
Whatever happen to solving your differences in the comfort of your homes, rather than on social media. But thank God common sense has prevail.
Re: Peter Okoye Apologizes For Calling His Brother Out Online - ''I'm Not Perfect'' by Diamonds01(f): 12:09pm On Feb 18, 2016
And so what does dat ave to do with me. If una like forgive. Wat knw is ur brother will remain ur brother no mata wat.
I rest my case cool
Re: Peter Okoye Apologizes For Calling His Brother Out Online - ''I'm Not Perfect'' by Dottore: 12:09pm On Feb 18, 2016
O

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Wows In Net Gown And Oiver Twist Cap (Photo) / Dija And Her Husband Rotimi On A Lunch Date (Photos) / Lola Idije's Pregnant Daughter Weds At Ikoyi Registry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.