Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,073 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) (18981 Views)

Lady Buys Her Mum A Benz As Valentine’s Gift (Photos) / Man Buys His Mother A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) / Man Buys His Wife N8m Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by kidman96(m): 10:36am On Feb 20, 2018
embarassed embarassed
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by tivta(m): 10:39am On Feb 20, 2018
so the only way to show women love is by buying gifts abi? no difference between them and commodities, beyonce bought jayz a car for Gods sake...
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by overall90: 10:41am On Feb 20, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

I juz don't get it why such a big deal in Nigeria to own a car? undecided That they must announce it publicly or far worst, must be in a blog site lipsrsealed

In Nigeria,most people save and pay for their cars up front.nothing like credit.
Try watching Operation Repo and you will understand better.
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 10:42am On Feb 20, 2018
Desire01:
U that can't afford Keke drop

Am I the only one seeing the valentine breeze that 'BLEWED' on her. May the breezes of the seasons continually blewing on us

Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 10:42am On Feb 20, 2018
cheesy wink
Nairalanddist:
I hope the car kills her so the husband can regret it angry
grin
Nairalanddist:
how about if d car break ur two legs while trekking from ur okokomaiko to Ajangbadi

3 Likes

Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by buskie13(m): 10:56am On Feb 20, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

I juz don't get it why such a big deal in Nigeria to own a car? undecided That they must announce it publicly or far worst, must be in a blog site lipsrsealed
you think say e easy to buy moto
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by AntiWailer: 10:57am On Feb 20, 2018
Desire01:

Am I the only one seeing the valentine breeze that 'BLEWED' on her. May the breezes of the seasons continually blewing on us

AMEM AS THE BLOW BKEW US.

grin
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 20, 2018
Desire01:

Hahahahaha! No be small blewed o! Abeg comot eye from the drummer old cap make you for fit dance the 'ogene'. Congrat to her. I hope she THREWED a party though?

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by BIXYBABE: 11:03am On Feb 20, 2018
Lovely...... I pray I also surprise my husband with dis one day
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by fpeter(f): 11:06am On Feb 20, 2018
Desire01:

My sister, when i saw that BLEWED, I just weak...afraid catch me grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 20, 2018
Desire01:

that lady is senseless she is a Filipino proustite
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by madapcmod: 11:12am On Feb 20, 2018
IamPatriotic:
I know it even before I opened the thread, they must be from ..... they pay too much attention to material things, by the way, what's special about a man taking care of his wife?

Yes, Igbo's love life, they enjoy it, they love their wives and don't treat them like trash as ur tribe does. If there is nothing special about it go buy for your wife. Hater!
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 11:13am On Feb 20, 2018
I don't know when u guys will know the difference between a Used and New car. angry
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by Nakuza(m): 11:19am On Feb 20, 2018
Congratulations Ma...More blessings of God.
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by bejeria101(m): 11:23am On Feb 20, 2018
After she don curse his ancestors finish! Women!
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by Iseoluwani: 11:23am On Feb 20, 2018
Nairalanddist:

Is like I want to be unfortunate in life like your
Parent

Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by HausaOverlord: 11:36am On Feb 20, 2018
"Valentine breeze finally blewed me"

Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:43am On Feb 20, 2018
overall90:

In Nigeria,most people save and pay for their cars up front.nothing like credit.
Try watching Operation Repo and you will understand better.

Why, do u think only Nigerians can afford to buy a car in cold cash? undecided

Here in Asia, alot of ppol bought a car in cash but we don't have to show it off... but in ur country its seems such a big deal...
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by IamPatriotic(m): 11:52am On Feb 20, 2018
Did I mention anybody's name?

madapcmod:

Yes, Igbo's love life, they enjoy it, they love their wives and don't treat them like trash as ur tribe does. If there is nothing special about it go buy for your wife. Hater!
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 20, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Here in Asia, alot of ppol bought a car in cash but we don't have to show it off... but in ur country its seems such a big deal...
Nigerians like show off with cars. Some are in debt of rent yet riding big cars
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:18pm On Feb 20, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Nigerians like show off with cars. Some are in debt of rent yet riding big cars

That's my point ooo... embarassed
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by umsWEBB2: 12:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
Get Your 'Global Office' WEBSITE Designed & Developed by Nigeria's No. 1 Web Solutions Company.
FEATURES OF OUR WEB DEVELOPMENT FOR YOUR BUSINESS:

Unique designs
SEO-optimsed site
Mobile Friendly Layout
Hack-proof Security
24/7 Uptime.....

Contact now on 081~(8742)~8339
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 12:38pm On Feb 20, 2018
Iseoluwani:

Is like I want to be unfortunate in life like your Parent
wink
Iseoluwani:

Is like I want to be unfortunate in life like your Parent
reread ur post and do d needful "I"or U"?
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by rosalieene(f): 1:18pm On Feb 20, 2018
All ye people going to Igboist on Facebook, taking peoples pictures and posts, coming here to post as news on Nairaland, God is watching y'all in 3D.

what is in Igboist should remain on Igboist!

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by ststyreal(f): 2:17pm On Feb 20, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

If they can announce a single lady dragging ones husban d without shame, if they could announce a man marrying two women at the same time, as if he has done a good thing for his future commotion home, then I think a good man who love his wife to the extent of buying her a car should be announced!
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by ifrosh: 3:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
ststyreal:

If they can announce a single lady dragging ones husban d without shame, if they could announce a man marrying two women at the same time, as if he has done a good thing for his future commotion home, then I think a good man who love his wife to the extent of buying her a car should be announced!
fpeter:

My sister, when i saw that BLEWED, I just weak...afraid catch me grin cheesy
QueenSuccubus:
grin

QueenSuccubus:

QueenSuccubus:
grin

see as dem dey fight ontop someone success naso dem go dey fight for dick ooo,,,,,,,chaaaaiii naija ladies their matter tire me.
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by alaskido(m): 3:27pm On Feb 20, 2018
It has been planned a long time. The guy started saving since March 2017.
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by Organizer111222(m): 3:48pm On Feb 20, 2018
Nice one... i love surprises.. but what is more surprising is ladies bending legs like polio patients when they are taking pictures
Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by 4ultramed: 3:55pm On Feb 20, 2018
Are you tired on being single and its accompanying Loneliness?
Are you tired of being prophesied to that every other year is your year with nothing at end of it?
Are you one who believe in TRUE LOVE and happy family?
Are you a single working class lady/man?
Are you tired of scammers and frauds that collect money to be matchmade?
Are you one with friends and loved ones who are ripe for marriage but still single?
Are you tired of platforms that offer no hope and help to your singlesness?
Are you ready to make 2018 the year to settle down?
And are you willing to give love a chance?

Genuine matchmakings are already happening on this Single connecting platform From Lagos to Abuja, Delta, Kano, Port-harcourt, Edo, Ogun, Oyo and accross the country, genuine singles are been connected on a daily basis

On this Singles Matchmaking Platform, we mean READY-FOR-MARRIAGE total seriousness!!

Our mission is simple: Creating Relationships. Connecting Soulmates

Joining is ABSOLUTELY FREE!

NOTE: Add the Admin on Whatsapp or Telegram O81-(6342-9615) with request to be added to the Most Exciting World of Genuine Singles Matchmaking (T&C for Security Reasons Apply!)

Add Admin on O81-(6342-9615) on whatsapp or Telegram

Re: Man Surprises His Wife With A Car As Valentine Gift (Photos) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
neonly:
When will buhari surprise us by resigning
cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wife Raped By Brother-in-law / Marriage And The Sickle Cell Anaemia / What Is Your Orientation As To Non-ijebu Yourbas Marrying Ijebu Citizen???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.