Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,183 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Help: Beween Quality Assurances/control And Equipment Calibration - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Help: Beween Quality Assurances/control And Equipment Calibration (357 Views)

Procurement Officer Needed At Calibration And Non Destructive Services Limited / Massive Recruitment At Sunu Assurances Nigeria 2018 | Apply Now Before Deadline / Apply Now: Sunu Assurances Nigeria Plc Job Vacancies 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help: Beween Quality Assurances/control And Equipment Calibration by TamunoRichard(m): 6:51am On Feb 20, 2018
Hello good people of nairaland, please this would be the first time i'll be bringing up my problem here for you all to help out with relevant solutions.
I'm a boy in my early 20s. A frustrated young boy who knows the benefits of education and as such pushed myself with determination and zeal, but no matter how hard I try, the Nigerian educational system weren't hell ready to give up their bid to frustrate my efforts. Of course, many can attest to the facts that Nigerian schools has its way of frustrating candidates..
Many jambs, post utme/screening had come and gone, boy is still at home. though schooling is something I can exchange with nothing, not even for all the tea in China, dad just asked me to forgo schooling for now and move into something else. that's the two million dollars reason I'm here.

Last week dad wrote two professional skills out for me. He asked me to do thorough research on them, and pick one out of the two. Brotherly, i.v tried all I could, but couldn't get what I really want to know.

the professional skills are

1.. quality assurances (QA)/Quality control (QC)
and
2.. Equipment callibration

Anybody that knows much or little about the two or one of the skills above should help me give solutions to my questions below.

1)... WHAT ARE THEY ALL ABOUT
what are the two skills all about. what is their function and where can they fit in?
where can one gain employment with them.

2).. EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
How easy/hard is it to gain employment with any of the skills?

3).. WHICH ONE IS MORE LUCRATIVE
between the two of them, which one is more profitable?
which of the two profession can fetch me a better pay?

4).. WHICH ONE IS BETTER?
apart from being lucrative, which of the do you think is better?. which of them has less stress?

5).. WHICH OF THEM IS FOR THE FUTURE
we all know with fast pace of ICT, it's a skill for today and the future. so which of these professions is for the future?
and which one would not be needed that much in the future?

6).. WHERE IN NIGERIA CAN I LEARN THESE SKILLS?
I live in port-harcourt, Nigeria. NY dad told me he knew of a company I can go for the training in port Harcourt, but wanted more options, so he can compare and contrast.
So,
a) where in port-harcourt can a acquire these skills.
b) how good and famous are they
c) how are their fees like
d) do they offer international certification?

Every good idea is welcome. I'm here to interact with as many that are willing to give relevant and professional answers.
Nairaland I know you can.

please help a brother...
mods please show love....
Re: Help: Beween Quality Assurances/control And Equipment Calibration by Dozie32(m): 1:33pm On Feb 20, 2018
Abeg ooo my fellow nairalanders I need serious help from una ooo. I read mechanical engineering in school and I graduated without issues, but the problem here is that o don't have shingbai (Money) for my clearance and they have started mobilizing names for students going for service..if anyone can help out in any way or the other I will be grateful..09072200727..bank details..U O PATRICK. 2080611611..ZENITH BANK PLC..GOD BLESS YOU.

(1) (Reply)

Tips On Goal Setting - Tokunbo Fasoro / Lsetf ( Garment Making ) / Opportunity To Become The Latest YORUBA DEMON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.