Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

New Idea On A Building Construction Online Community. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / New Idea On A Building Construction Online Community. (343 Views)

New Idea To Become The World Richest Man / Little Boy Working As A Mason At A Building Site (Photos) / Women Make Their Money Working At A Building Site (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Idea On A Building Construction Online Community. by Sean1887: 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2018
Hi guys! I'm an architect who has been into building construction for quite a while. I'm presently thinking of starting some kind of website around the idea of bridging the gap between young construction professionals (architects,builders, etc) and their senior more experienced colleagues in core onsite building construction day to day skills and practices. It was a problem I faced when I just left the university as the theories taught in school weren't enough to prepare me for the life of a site manager. I practically felt like I didn't know anything and it took me quite some years to be able to fully get a hold of somethings with a lot of costly mistakes along the way.

When you talk to your friends about this, what do you say? What’s the biggest problem around theories in the university not being totally efficient in a practical field like construction?

(1) (Reply)

12 Tips For Effective Proofreading / Vacancy: Marketers Needed Who Can Speak Both French And English!!! / How Can I Activate My Linkedln Account??very Urgent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.