Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Have You Ever Experienced A Watershed? Please Share With Us. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Experienced A Watershed? Please Share With Us. (747 Views)

Please Read & Help| Ever Experienced A Setback ? What Did You Do ? / Couples With Thriving Marriages, Please Share Your Story / Why The Rampant Cases Of Divorce? Married Folks Please Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Ever Experienced A Watershed? Please Share With Us. by damesilver(m): 7:02am On Feb 20, 2018
watershed means a breakthrough, a turning point in one's life. When a man gets to a point in life where things appear routine and low, it projects an image of a bleak future. At ages of 25, 27, 30, life should be moving in a sustainable series of joyful activity full of hopes and aspirations.

Many, myself included, are at a crossroad where things are seeming meaningless, uninspiring due to many reasons such as lack of money, low standard of living , average health, daunting school routine, unemployment, lack of love interests, failing governance etc.

Some would say consolingly, "wait for your time, wait for your time." But the question is: for how long? Well, I'm grateful for the gift of life. And again I am believing the creator for a mighty positive change in my life - a miracle.

I wish people here may share there experiences to encourage many despairing hearts. Has it happened that at a low point in your life, unexpected fortune came, like a windfall and made drastic changes within unbelievably short period of time?

For a long time I have been reading peoples' testimony, may the Lord change my story for good.
Please share your experience.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Watershed? Please Share With Us. by spawnx: 11:48pm On Feb 20, 2018
There was a time when I just settled down and everything ground to a halt. I encouraged myself with God's promises in the Bible. I never stopped dreaming of a better tomorrow, which is an act of faith.

I kept working, content with what I had. Things eventually started to look up. It didn't happen over night that I assure you but I am much better and stronger.

It is all experience. What you are going through might just be shaping you for a brighter future.

Keep walking with God
Re: Have You Ever Experienced A Watershed? Please Share With Us. by damesilver(m): 3:26pm On Apr 05, 2018
spawnx:
There was a time when I just settled down and everything ground to a halt. I encouraged myself with God's promises in the Bible. I never stopped dreaming of a better tomorrow, which is an act of faith.

I kept working, content with what I had. Things eventually started to look up. It didn't happen over night that I assure you but I am much better and stronger.

It is all experience. What you are going through might just be shaping you for a brighter future.

Keep walking with God

Thanks brother.

(1) (Reply)

Could My Fiance Be Messing Around With His Married Neighbor? / Read This Before You Become A Mother / How Manager Raped 14-year-old Girl In Restaurant’s Fridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.