Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Kaduna APC Faction Office Demolished After El-Rufai's Suspension (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna APC Faction Office Demolished After El-Rufai's Suspension (Photos) (24346 Views)

Birnin Gwari Washed After El-Rufai Visited Their King (Photos) / Senator Omo-Agege's House In Abuja On Fire, 2 Days After Suspension (Photos) / Babachir Lawal And Ayodele Oke Leaving Aso Rock After Suspension (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna APC Faction Office Demolished After El-Rufai's Suspension (Photos) by MONITZ: 3:40pm On Feb 20, 2018
Bobby808:
ElRufai is so devilish! He is one of the most wicked, highly wicked and evil minded human in recent times. All of the killings taking place in that Kaduna are the handiwork of that man, especially he hate christians to shiit.

He hates christians and yet when it is election time he goes cap in hand begging the christians he despises so much for votes,this reminds me of the way El Zak Zakky the leader of the Shia movement was bloodied,and to even think this was the same man the midget went to solicit votes from and that of his followers as well makes u cringe and see how much of the devil that he is ..He is so so conceited because he is Fulani and feels he can talk down on people and do what he likes with no repercussions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna APC Faction Office Demolished After El-Rufai's Suspension (Photos) by Max24: 3:56pm On Feb 20, 2018
dfrost:

Exactly what I've been telling my colleagues and acquaintances. State policing is a dangerous thing that will ever happen to Nigeria if passed into law.
Rome was not built in a day. States institutions will not develope if we dont try new things. Under state police, dictatorial governors will meet their match in more active masses. For every action , equal and opposite reaction springs up. Research why it works in developed countries. Read, young man, read !!!
Re: Kaduna APC Faction Office Demolished After El-Rufai's Suspension (Photos) by NothingDoMe: 3:56pm On Feb 20, 2018
kenonze:
This is why state policing is very dangerous
Yes
Re: Kaduna APC Faction Office Demolished After El-Rufai's Suspension (Photos) by dfrost: 6:39pm On Feb 20, 2018
Max24:
Rome was not built in a day. States institutions will not develope if we dont try new things. Under state police, dictatorial governors will meet their match in more active masses. For every action , equal and opposite reaction springs up. Research why it works in developed countries. Read, young man, read !!!

You have your viewpoints, I have mine. Don't force your opinion on mine or try to disparage me because this is a faceless forum. We are not ripe for state policing yet because of the below:

1. State governors will act with impunity.
2. Tribalism will set in. (an Igbo policeman will deal with a Yoruba man because of the hatred, vice-versa).
3. State executives will use it to harass political opponents.

I don't need to be a professor to understand that. Thanks for encouraging me to read though, Professor Max24.

You have been an old man right grin cheesy? So why haven't you clamoured for the so-called state police since? grin cheesy
Re: Kaduna APC Faction Office Demolished After El-Rufai's Suspension (Photos) by duwdu: 7:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
dainformant:
According to confirmed reports, the head office of the All Progressives Congress (APC) faction which suspended Nasir el-Rufai, governor of Kaduna state, has been demolished. It was gathered that the demolition was carried out under the supervision of armed security personnel and some suspected thugs.

The team which pulled down the building located at Sambo road, GRA Kaduna, was said to have arrived at the place around 4am on Tuesday.

The faction known as Kaduna Restoration Group is led by Suleiman Hukunyi, senator representing Kaduna north central.

On Thursday, it issued a query to el-Rufai and suspended three of the governor’s aides.

The faction later announced that the governor had been suspended for six months.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/head-office-kaduna-apc-faction-demolished-el-rufais-suspension-photos.html

This is the kind of targeted, focused iron hand tactic that's required to rule effectively in Nigeria, tbh.

And I dare say it ought to have been Buhari's approach to the ugly rebellion against their party by Saraki and Dogara then beginning to rear its head. Unfortunately, Buhari+Oyegun's lack of spine and the consequent inaction allowed the rebellion to fester. The result is that it has severely slowed down — if not crippled — Buhari's government thus far.

From what virtually everyone can now see, President Buhari cannot change, and the nation has to live with his limitations in this respect, hoping that his positives on the nation outweigh negatives in sustainable ways.

P34c3
Re: Kaduna APC Faction Office Demolished After El-Rufai's Suspension (Photos) by ugbede69(m): 8:50pm On Feb 20, 2018
who say there is no God?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sarafadeen Tunji Isola Meets Queen Elizabeth / Rivers: One DSS Operative Killed, As Hoodlums Engage Security Men / Nigerians Hail Seyi Makinde For Slashing Oyo’s 2019 Budget By N103bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.