Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Kaduna APC Faction Office Demolished After El-Rufai's Suspension (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna APC Faction Office Demolished After El-Rufai's Suspension (Photos) (24344 Views)

Birnin Gwari Washed After El-Rufai Visited Their King (Photos) / Senator Omo-Agege's House In Abuja On Fire, 2 Days After Suspension (Photos) / Babachir Lawal And Ayodele Oke Leaving Aso Rock After Suspension (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna APC Faction Office Demolished After El-Rufai's Suspension (Photos) by BeijinDossier: 11:47am On Feb 20, 2018
APC must go out at all level. Very intolerant bunch of people.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna APC Faction Office Demolished After El-Rufai's Suspension (Photos) by yesloaded: 11:47am On Feb 20, 2018
What?
Re: Kaduna APC Faction Office Demolished After El-Rufai's Suspension (Photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 20, 2018
I wait for the day elbrufai's houses will be demolished,its only fair that karma will have its day..el rufai our very own African Hitler .

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna APC Faction Office Demolished After El-Rufai's Suspension (Photos) by acehood907(m): 11:48am On Feb 20, 2018
Mogidi:
PDP have a chance of winning Kaduna state. Senators Sani and Hukunyi are on their way to PDP.
we don't want them here in kaduna we're really tied of lying, we need a new government like apga and other parties we don't want any pdp APC again
Re: Kaduna APC Faction Office Demolished After El-Rufai's Suspension (Photos) by Liberator007(m): 11:50am On Feb 20, 2018
dainformant:
According to confirmed reports, the head office of the All Progressives Congress (APC) faction which suspended Nasir el-Rufai, governor of Kaduna state, has been demolished. It was gathered that the demolition was carried out under the supervision of armed security personnel and some suspected thugs.

The team which pulled down the building located at Sambo road, GRA Kaduna, was said to have arrived at the place around 4am on Tuesday.

The faction known as Kaduna Restoration Group is led by Suleiman Hukunyi, senator representing Kaduna north central.

On Thursday, it issued a query to el-Rufai and suspended three of the governor’s aides.

The faction later announced that the governor had been suspended for six months.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/head-office-kaduna-apc-faction-demolished-el-rufais-suspension-photos.html
And some myopic minded people are calling for State Police. Imagine what most of these governors would turn to if they are controlling the Police.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna APC Faction Office Demolished After El-Rufai's Suspension (Photos) by lordraiden(m): 11:52am On Feb 20, 2018
nesslycakes001:
ee76454686966575u757yurytrtrdhfyjfytyrttrft
you need reprogramming your main void have crashed
Re: Kaduna APC Faction Office Demolished After El-Rufai's Suspension (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 11:55am On Feb 20, 2018
Naso we go take demolish Buhari

1 Like

Re: Kaduna APC Faction Office Demolished After El-Rufai's Suspension (Photos) by fabrestove: 11:55am On Feb 20, 2018
Why this aboki stand as if him achieve something?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna APC Faction Office Demolished After El-Rufai's Suspension (Photos) by Yankee101: 12:14pm On Feb 20, 2018
Election never start short man don dey sweat. All 3 Senators against El-rufai. His domolition sins, ethno-religious/fulani bias and biting the fingers that fed him are coming back to bite his small yansh.

3 Likes

Re: Kaduna APC Faction Office Demolished After El-Rufai's Suspension (Photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 20, 2018
I guess its the game of power now.
I hope they got his msg: as long as am the governor you have me to fear.
Politics
Re: Kaduna APC Faction Office Demolished After El-Rufai's Suspension (Photos) by hypnotic(m): 12:17pm On Feb 20, 2018
Tinubu better heed to his wife's advise and return back to Lagos, these ones are urban boko harams

1 Like

Re: Kaduna APC Faction Office Demolished After El-Rufai's Suspension (Photos) by pilotab55(m): 12:18pm On Feb 20, 2018
Na dis type of pesi go come b Nigeria president one day. God forbid bad thing.

5 Likes

Re: Kaduna APC Faction Office Demolished After El-Rufai's Suspension (Photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
kenonze:
This is why state policing is very dangerous
...a necessary evil we must be overcome to get it right.
Re: Kaduna APC Faction Office Demolished After El-Rufai's Suspension (Photos) by baralatie(m): 12:33pm On Feb 20, 2018
hypnotic:
Tinubu better heed to his wife's advise and return back to Lagos, these ones are urban boko harams
walahi educated ones

1 Like

Re: Kaduna APC Faction Office Demolished After El-Rufai's Suspension (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 12:50pm On Feb 20, 2018
Me, teaching BAT and his reconciliation team how to reconcile warring factions.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna APC Faction Office Demolished After El-Rufai's Suspension (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 12:51pm On Feb 20, 2018
Sai mai rusau grin

1 Like

Re: Kaduna APC Faction Office Demolished After El-Rufai's Suspension (Photos) by Johnnyessence(m): 12:56pm On Feb 20, 2018
nothing good can come out from Apc government in kaduna and katsina state. hell rufai is brain behind the destruction of the building. Infact the Kaduna Apc faction should filed a case against him in the court of law. the fight has already started. Pdp should put their house in order and win back to back in 2019 governorship election in kaduna state. elrufai is a goner. he will be defeated massively and convincely at the poll.
Re: Kaduna APC Faction Office Demolished After El-Rufai's Suspension (Photos) by Ekugbeh(m): 12:59pm On Feb 20, 2018
Re u d on in ur dp
Evablizin:

The spirit of confusion and destruction in their master is now hunting them.
Waste of resources. #Back2daura#
Re: Kaduna APC Faction Office Demolished After El-Rufai's Suspension (Photos) by Weareone202: 1:16pm On Feb 20, 2018
Hmmmmm... let the season film continue
Re: Kaduna APC Faction Office Demolished After El-Rufai's Suspension (Photos) by Bobby808: 1:23pm On Feb 20, 2018
MONITZ:
This midget of Kano is worse than Hitler,he's shown it is m so many occasions that I ve even lost count.
ElRufai is so devilish! He is one of the most wicked, highly wicked and evil minded human in recent times. All of the killings taking place in that Kaduna are the handiwork of that man, especially he hate christians to shiit.

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna APC Faction Office Demolished After El-Rufai's Suspension (Photos) by JKisOK(m): 1:27pm On Feb 20, 2018
Sebi these are the kinds of power.drunk people you want to put in charge of state police?
Re: Kaduna APC Faction Office Demolished After El-Rufai's Suspension (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 1:53pm On Feb 20, 2018
Ekugbeh:
Re u d on in ur dp
No sir cheesy
Re: Kaduna APC Faction Office Demolished After El-Rufai's Suspension (Photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 20, 2018
Evablizin:
No sir cheesy
Lucky you or else I'd have posted several pictures of you here
Re: Kaduna APC Faction Office Demolished After El-Rufai's Suspension (Photos) by uba1991: 2:18pm On Feb 20, 2018
FarahAideed:
These APC people can only be of Satan , they don't tolerate any f
orm of opposition yet Jonathan tolerated them
they are not opposition,they are ANTI-PARTY and d constitution of d party does nt allow anti party.if d want to defect let them do so and APC ll not shake
Re: Kaduna APC Faction Office Demolished After El-Rufai's Suspension (Photos) by sunsewa16: 2:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
this charlatans in power has brought another trend in politics of Nigeria, demolishing of opposition's buildings, abeg I ask can we be able to endure this rascallity the next one year.
Re: Kaduna APC Faction Office Demolished After El-Rufai's Suspension (Photos) by uba1991: 2:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
Bobby808:
ElRufai is so devilish! He is one of the most wicked, highly wicked and evil minded human in recent times. All of the killings taking place in that Kaduna are the handiwork of that man, especially he hate christians to shiit.
pathological LIER,am a Christian from southern kaduna and we are going to vote elrufai/BANTEX in 2019. We appreciate his govt.
Re: Kaduna APC Faction Office Demolished After El-Rufai's Suspension (Photos) by Chiedu4Trump: 2:34pm On Feb 20, 2018
princechurchill:
Confusion in the camp of my enemies the Lord is good
Bros na now u sabi?

Since APC enter na one crisis to the other.

Na God.

God is against APC & Buhari.
Re: Kaduna APC Faction Office Demolished After El-Rufai's Suspension (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 2:59pm On Feb 20, 2018
angels09:
Lucky you or else I'd have posted several pictures of you here
Jesu!!!
What have i done?
Re: Kaduna APC Faction Office Demolished After El-Rufai's Suspension (Photos) by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 3:11pm On Feb 20, 2018
it doesnt concernment me. Its their concernment sad sad sad
Re: Kaduna APC Faction Office Demolished After El-Rufai's Suspension (Photos) by dfrost: 3:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
kenonze:
This is why state policing is very dangerous

Exactly what I've been telling my colleagues and acquaintances. State policing is a dangerous thing that will ever happen to Nigeria if passed into law.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okorocha: With Or Without The Vote Of Igbos Buhari Will Win - / Gani Adams: Adeboye, Abina Sons’ Death, One Too Many / Kashamu Refuses To Appear In Court As NDLEA Maintains Seige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.