Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

4000Years Old Skeleton Of Mother And Her Child During A Disaster In China(Photos - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 4000Years Old Skeleton Of Mother And Her Child During A Disaster In China(Photos (6891 Views)

The Human Skeleton My Students Drew / Babcock University Lecturer Nurses Her Child As She Lectures (photos, Video) / Four-storeys Elementary School With Race Track On The Rooftop In China(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4000Years Old Skeleton Of Mother And Her Child During A Disaster In China(Photos by Qaisar1: 2:42pm On Feb 20, 2018
God bless explorer
Re: 4000Years Old Skeleton Of Mother And Her Child During A Disaster In China(Photos by idu1(m): 2:43pm On Feb 20, 2018
MJBOLT:
4000 years? How dem know the real age?
Radiocarbon dating...

3 Likes

Re: 4000Years Old Skeleton Of Mother And Her Child During A Disaster In China(Photos by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 20, 2018
realmindz:
With increase in knowledge and scientific advancement, soon the world will be filled with undeniable facts and evidences that religion is a lie...

Man was definitely not created 6000 years ago, its all myth. There was no talking walking snake, it's a fable. No world flood occurred, the facts around us proved otherwise that all races and population of the world came from a jewish family of Noah 4000 years ago. It's all a lie...

it takes just common sense to know, Chinese dynasty, Egyptian, Babylonian, Sumerian civilisations are evidences standing against religious claims

How did you come to your conclusion based of this fact that 'RELIGION' is a lie?
Re: 4000Years Old Skeleton Of Mother And Her Child During A Disaster In China(Photos by MJBOLT: 4:13pm On Feb 20, 2018
ok,i'll look that up.Thanks
idu1:
Radiocarbon dating...
Re: 4000Years Old Skeleton Of Mother And Her Child During A Disaster In China(Photos by Omakraid(f): 4:24pm On Feb 20, 2018
Hmm, what a painful way to die
Re: 4000Years Old Skeleton Of Mother And Her Child During A Disaster In China(Photos by Follygunners: 4:33pm On Feb 20, 2018
Kylekent59:
This is a sure front page. It is Explorer again oooo!!!!

With the foolish mods on here, coupled with the regressive mindset of a typical 9ja youth (which all the mods seem to be)... I doubt it. they'll rather post unnecessary dumb news instead of this.
Re: 4000Years Old Skeleton Of Mother And Her Child During A Disaster In China(Photos by Skyken99(m): 4:43pm On Feb 20, 2018
Forensic archeologists!!!
Re: 4000Years Old Skeleton Of Mother And Her Child During A Disaster In China(Photos by Les: 6:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
How did they know it's mother and child? As far as I'm concerned, it could be a widower and his child! Society should quit portraying mothers as the only parents that can love their child till death! Fathers are fantastic too.
Re: 4000Years Old Skeleton Of Mother And Her Child During A Disaster In China(Photos by Explorers(m): 6:47pm On Feb 20, 2018
Les:
How did they know it's mother and child? As far as I'm concerned, it could be a widower and his child! Society should quit portraying mothers as the only parents that can love their child till death! Fathers are fantastic too.

They can identify the sex of remains.

4 Likes

Re: 4000Years Old Skeleton Of Mother And Her Child During A Disaster In China(Photos by Naughtytboy: 7:05pm On Feb 20, 2018
realmindz:
With increase in knowledge and scientific advancement, soon the world will be filled with undeniable facts and evidences that religion is a lie...

Man was definitely not created 6000 years ago, its all myth. There was no talking walking snake, it's a fable. No world flood occurred, the facts around us proved otherwise that all races and population of the world came from a jewish family of Noah 4000 years ago. It's all a lie...

it takes just common sense to know, Chinese dynasty, Egyptian, Babylonian, Sumerian civilisations are evidences standing against religious claims
there is a spiritual being,,, there is God and jesus came to earth. The rest na u come know

1 Like

Re: 4000Years Old Skeleton Of Mother And Her Child During A Disaster In China(Photos by Les: 7:49pm On Feb 20, 2018
Explorers:

They can identify the sex of remains.
wait, excuse me!!! Did explorers just gimme a mention?? shocked shocked shocked what an honor, I'm never receiving another mention again, anyone who tries it receives a bullet! To the topic, I would need proof of that considering the fact that assumption was made on the sex of the child.

1 Like

Re: 4000Years Old Skeleton Of Mother And Her Child During A Disaster In China(Photos by EmmySparky(m): 8:15pm On Feb 20, 2018
MJBOLT:
by carbon dating....bones are used
Re: 4000Years Old Skeleton Of Mother And Her Child During A Disaster In China(Photos by Ishilove: 8:25pm On Feb 20, 2018
Morbid...and so terribly tragic...
Re: 4000Years Old Skeleton Of Mother And Her Child During A Disaster In China(Photos by Gggg102(m): 8:43pm On Feb 20, 2018
petergriffin:
what is wrong with you
wrong how
Re: 4000Years Old Skeleton Of Mother And Her Child During A Disaster In China(Photos by sirgalahad26(m): 10:07pm On Feb 20, 2018
MJBOLT:

through carbon dating nau!
Re: 4000Years Old Skeleton Of Mother And Her Child During A Disaster In China(Photos by chidynks: 10:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
MJBOLT:
Google about "carbon dating"
Re: 4000Years Old Skeleton Of Mother And Her Child During A Disaster In China(Photos by chidynks: 10:25pm On Feb 20, 2018
m still surprised this hasn't made fp yet.....
but if it were to be threads relating to bbnaija, it would have flooded fp....

me staring at d mod In charge....

Re: 4000Years Old Skeleton Of Mother And Her Child During A Disaster In China(Photos by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
iRyan:
The world admires the Chinese. A country so very proud of who they are and have fended off westernization of their culture and tradition over the years... Africa has a lot to learn from those Chinese folks

Need to learn from the Chinese? Now that's where the problem is.
Re: 4000Years Old Skeleton Of Mother And Her Child During A Disaster In China(Photos by Explorers(m): 5:19am On Feb 21, 2018
Les:
wait, excuse me!!! Did explorers just gimme a mention?? shocked shocked shocked what an honor, I'm never receiving another mention again, anyone who tries it receives a bullet! To the topic, I would need proof of that considering the fact that assumption was made on the sex of the child.

Scientists, archeologists in this field or homicide police, this is what they do.

They tell you the sex of a skeletal remain, age before death, when or how long he/she died, cause of death and if they will make a miss, it will be slim.

http://www.majordifferences.com/2014/03/difference-between-male-and-female.html
Lalasticlala

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 4000Years Old Skeleton Of Mother And Her Child During A Disaster In China(Photos by festwiz(m): 6:51am On Feb 21, 2018
MJBOLT:
Carbon dating.
Re: 4000Years Old Skeleton Of Mother And Her Child During A Disaster In China(Photos by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 21, 2018
realmindz:

Was man even created or he is a product of hybridization of many strange creatures.....lol
Re: 4000Years Old Skeleton Of Mother And Her Child During A Disaster In China(Photos by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 21, 2018
Westernpype:

Need to learn from the Chinese? Now that's where the problem is.
Yep... is there a problem with that?
Re: 4000Years Old Skeleton Of Mother And Her Child During A Disaster In China(Photos by ruggedtimi(m): 12:23pm On Feb 21, 2018
explorer u no dey rest
Re: 4000Years Old Skeleton Of Mother And Her Child During A Disaster In China(Photos by davrob05: 5:10pm On Feb 21, 2018
No chance of loosen cause winning is setting & sure, whatsapp or call if interested for your stake.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Teacher Suspended 4 Showing Her Students Before & Now Pics Of Her Breast / Abia State Teachers Embark On Strike Over 6 Months Unpaid Salaries / History Of Akure Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.