Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Buhari Disagrees With AGF Malami Orders EFCC To Prosecute Diezani, Adoke, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Disagrees With AGF Malami Orders EFCC To Prosecute Diezani, Adoke, Others (19267 Views)

EFCC Can’t Function Effectively With AGF Like Abubakar Malami - Junaid Mohammed / Sowore: AGF Malami Orders DSS To Hands-Off Trial, Takes Over Case-file / Aisha Buhari Disagrees With Sultan, Insists On Social Media Regulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Disagrees With AGF Malami Orders EFCC To Prosecute Diezani, Adoke, Others by DidierDrogba: 12:38pm On Feb 20, 2018
buhariguy:
idiotic pigs of Biafra will be sad now, they were happy for corruption yesterday.

Buhari is still my guy.
i've never seen you comment responsibly

1 Like

Re: Buhari Disagrees With AGF Malami Orders EFCC To Prosecute Diezani, Adoke, Others by nelsoncool28: 12:42pm On Feb 20, 2018
boo boo is doing eye service o. grin
Re: Buhari Disagrees With AGF Malami Orders EFCC To Prosecute Diezani, Adoke, Others by seunmsg(m): 12:45pm On Feb 20, 2018
It is very obvious people like Malami and Abba Kyari are not interested in the anti corruption crusade of the administration. The president should do his government a favour by sacking them immediately.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Disagrees With AGF Malami Orders EFCC To Prosecute Diezani, Adoke, Others by Yankee101: 12:47pm On Feb 20, 2018
Yes! At least one good decision. Sack your AGF

1 Like

Re: Buhari Disagrees With AGF Malami Orders EFCC To Prosecute Diezani, Adoke, Others by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 20, 2018
Some will say, as a country, we have a long way to go. Nigeria does not even have a way, not to talk of it being short or long. It bothers me how an office holder appointed by a CGFR would suggest to his boss to hands off such a case, come to think of it, the person has a knowledge of the law and the constitution of the country. Petty thieves are sent to prison, or then gallows as the case may be. We live in a lawless state, and these are lawless times for Nigeria as a nation. So sad that I dont see her condition improving. I'm a christian but I strongly believe God is not to be called into this, He has given humans the power of freewill. Its just unfortunate that we are where we are. From AGF's office to Presidency and to EFCC, it will be a miracle if this probe if followed to the end. Na NAIJA
Re: Buhari Disagrees With AGF Malami Orders EFCC To Prosecute Diezani, Adoke, Others by Weareone202: 12:53pm On Feb 20, 2018
Let me see how this will play out
Re: Buhari Disagrees With AGF Malami Orders EFCC To Prosecute Diezani, Adoke, Others by ladybug123: 12:56pm On Feb 20, 2018
All hail Mr President! Ehen! I'd have been disappointed if he allowed the AGF to have his way.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Disagrees With AGF Malami Orders EFCC To Prosecute Diezani, Adoke, Others by dheilaw1(m): 1:12pm On Feb 20, 2018
Austinoiz:

All the Alfas, Babalawos, Dibias, Ordained and self-made bishops, priests and pastors in Nigeria put together have lost the battle to your rescue.
e pain am, by their reactions we shall know them

Re: Buhari Disagrees With AGF Malami Orders EFCC To Prosecute Diezani, Adoke, Others by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 20, 2018
tkObserver:
Some will say, as a country, we have a long way to go. Nigeria does not even have a way, not to talk of it being short or long. It bothers me how an office holder appointed by a CGFR would suggest to his boss to hands off such a case, come to think of it, the person has a knowledge of the law and the constitution of the country. Petty thieves are sent to prison, or then gallows as the case may be. We live in a lawless state, and these are lawless times for Nigeria as a nation. So sad that I dont see her condition improving. I'm a christian but I strongly believe God is not to be called into this, He has given humans the power of freewill. Its just unfortunate that we are where we are. From AGF's office to Presidency and to EFCC, it will be a miracle if this probe if followed to the end. Na NAIJA

It's like sending a judge to prison for official acts done while acting in his capacity as a judge.
Legally, you can't do that. He is well protected by the Public Officers Protection Act. The same thing applies herein.No court will assume jurisdiction unless they can prove he ultra vired his powers as a judge. The case will be throw out again for want of jurisdiction.
So why start what you know you can't finish? Media trial and propaganda rightly comes to mind.
Well for a president that could not read two page of a book in 3 yrs and magu who does not know the law , what can I say? They may succeed in arraiging them but they won't get judgement , even if they do at the trial court, it will be upturned(revised) by the appellate courts.
I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Disagrees With AGF Malami Orders EFCC To Prosecute Diezani, Adoke, Others by Nobody: 2:03pm On Feb 20, 2018
Buhari's anti corruption media lawyers/zombies over to you.

Let foreign anti corruption agencies investigates all those in APC government including president Buhari himself should be investigated if they won't be found wanting of financial crimes.

Well if PDP start their own anti corruption fight against this APC administration after 2019, hope they will survive?

We want the incoming government to investigate this APC administration and Buhari's role in Abacha's administration.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Disagrees With AGF Malami Orders EFCC To Prosecute Diezani, Adoke, Others by seguno2: 2:45pm On Feb 20, 2018
buhariguy:
Idiotic pigs of Biafra will not be happy now.

Why is Babachir not yet arrested by EFCC?
Why is the Director of the Aso Rock clinic not yet arrested by EFCC?
Buhari is not fighting corruption. Buhari is fighting his enemies and making unnecessary noises.
Re: Buhari Disagrees With AGF Malami Orders EFCC To Prosecute Diezani, Adoke, Others by Pennywise(m): 3:16pm On Feb 20, 2018
What will it take to sack a corrupt Attorney General like Malami? He is obviously working for Diezani and Adoke at Government expense
Re: Buhari Disagrees With AGF Malami Orders EFCC To Prosecute Diezani, Adoke, Others by Lipscomb(m): 3:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
Why Mr president can't fire this man .
Re: Buhari Disagrees With AGF Malami Orders EFCC To Prosecute Diezani, Adoke, Others by tete7000(m): 3:27pm On Feb 20, 2018
Aja ti o s'onu, ki gbo fere ode.
Re: Buhari Disagrees With AGF Malami Orders EFCC To Prosecute Diezani, Adoke, Others by Charly68: 4:28pm On Feb 20, 2018
Lumig:
I wonder what is wrong with this Malami sef, maybe he's planning to join PDP, he's really sabotaging FGs effort against the looters. And why Buhari has not relieved him of his job.
Malami should is another word for maladministration in this Govt ..
Re: Buhari Disagrees With AGF Malami Orders EFCC To Prosecute Diezani, Adoke, Others by Xano(m): 6:38pm On Feb 20, 2018
madridguy:
Welcome development.

Interesting

There are some deals around the world, when found, were allowed to go ahead.

Not all standard search engines would provide such information, except the dark web.

Buhari, out of emotion just dug what would eventually reach his family.

LOL
Re: Buhari Disagrees With AGF Malami Orders EFCC To Prosecute Diezani, Adoke, Others by ofwest: 6:50pm On Feb 20, 2018
This Malami of a man is over due for sack and prosecution for colluding with looters,
Re: Buhari Disagrees With AGF Malami Orders EFCC To Prosecute Diezani, Adoke, Others by Shilohbliss(m): 7:33pm On Feb 20, 2018
Till he leaves office none of the so called thieves will be prosecuted, its all political and systematic way of playing public intelligence.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of President Buhari Departing Abuja To Glasgow, Scotland / Niger President Issoufou, Visits Jonathan (photo) / 2019 POLLS: UPP Adopts Buhari As Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.