Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,517 members, 7,836,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

President’s Son "rapes" Jackie Appiah. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / President’s Son "rapes" Jackie Appiah. (4378 Views)

Checkout Jackie Appiah's Controversial T-shirt That Got Fans Talking / Jackie Appiah Visits Victims Of Ghana Flood & Gas Explosion / Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President’s Son "rapes" Jackie Appiah. by 1badgirl: 4:25pm On Apr 23, 2010
The next time you see popular actress Jackie Appiah on television or about town in her customized Nissan Murano car, watch her with a piteous heart. Jackie who has just been crowned the "Best Actress in Africa" has been sexually assaulted by the president’s son.

The gentleman who is the only son of the president "raped" Jackie ruthlessly, in a night club. His father is using his influence to sweep such a sensitive issue under the carpet like it never happened and thus deny her justice. But she has vowed to seek for justice until her last breath.

[url]http://gistboard.com/content/president%E2%80%99s-son-rapes-jackie-appiah[/url]
Re: President’s Son "rapes" Jackie Appiah. by 1badgirl: 4:25pm On Apr 23, 2010
The title got you too grin
Re: President’s Son "rapes" Jackie Appiah. by greenavus: 5:21pm On Apr 23, 2010
What kind of headline is that?lol
Re: President’s Son "rapes" Jackie Appiah. by 1badgirl: 5:23pm On Apr 23, 2010
grin  cheesy   The headline was very crazy. those people know how to sell a story. grin
Re: President’s Son "rapes" Jackie Appiah. by MEC09: 6:30pm On Apr 23, 2010
Abegggggggggggg which president.
Re: President’s Son "rapes" Jackie Appiah. by Manu4ever(m): 9:01pm On Apr 23, 2010
idiot!!! angry
Re: President’s Son "rapes" Jackie Appiah. by ikamefa(f): 4:52am On Apr 24, 2010
despoil koo! amend ni i

rumour mongers! grin grin grin
Re: President’s Son "rapes" Jackie Appiah. by migareigns(m): 8:59am On Apr 24, 2010
1 badgirl:

grin  cheesy   The headline was very crazy. those people know how to sell a story. grin

i have to agree. This is the kind of thing that stupid newspaper call the sun would use to sell more copies.
ikamefa:

despoil koo! amend ni i

rumour mongers! grin grin grin

lol grin
Re: President’s Son "rapes" Jackie Appiah. by 1badgirl: 2:35pm On Apr 24, 2010
so you are pretending you don't like the page 3 gals abi? wink
Re: President’s Son "rapes" Jackie Appiah. by globalaid(m): 7:13pm On Apr 24, 2010
useless and moronic post. Ghana is not like nigeria that anything goes, there is rule of law here and no big man syndrome and moreover nothing like that happened.

1 Like

Re: President’s Son "rapes" Jackie Appiah. by migareigns(m): 9:53am On Apr 26, 2010
globalaid:

useless and moronic post. Ghana is not like nigeria that anything goes, there is rule of law here and no big man syndrome and moreover nothing like that happened.

It is obvious you did not read the story. the rape thing is just some new movie Jackie is promoting. Try to lighten up   grin

P.s How do you know she is from Ghana?

[url]http://gistboard.com/content/president%E2%80%99s-son-rapes-jackie-appiah[/url]
Re: President’s Son "rapes" Jackie Appiah. by amiskurie(m): 11:55am On Sep 12, 2012
As if jackie appiah's short husband isn't enuf for her o.My brother was digging her married self while I was in ghana abt 8 years ago.I shldnt talk more for secret's sake.

(1) (Reply)

Ini Edo's New Hair Style / Kanye West Bans His Daughter North From Wearing Make-up And Crop Tops / Nollywood Veteran Ogun Majek Fashek Has Been Confirmed Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.