Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,567 members, 7,820,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Abia Pensioners Protest In Umuahia Over Unpaid Pensions. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Pensioners Protest In Umuahia Over Unpaid Pensions. (7868 Views)

Hoodlums Attack Imo Retirees During Protest Against Unpaid Pensions (photos) / Imo State Pensioners Protest On The Streets Over Non-Payment Of Pension / Abia Pensioners Protest 22 Months Outstanding Pay, Beg Ikpeazu For Mercy (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Pensioners Protest In Umuahia Over Unpaid Pensions. by SeunWhy: 3:51pm On Feb 20, 2018
innobets:
I WILL VOTE FOR IKPEAZU AGAIN DAT MAN IS WORKING....
And if someone say he will vote Buhari you start cursing him.
Re: Abia Pensioners Protest In Umuahia Over Unpaid Pensions. by NonsoWow: 4:29pm On Feb 20, 2018
chubinwa:
Abians bad governance never started today.. it had bin like dis right from inception. something must b wrong somewhere.
Abia state is cursed. The future of that state was mortgaged when OUK used fowl blood to bathe T.A. Orji unclad and T.A. Orji repeated the same ritual on his successor, but this time with goat blood. Abia state is the only state in Nigeria where humans live like animals due to very horrible sanitary conditions. People living in PortHarcourt or Uyo can smell the stench of Abia state from that far away!
Re: Abia Pensioners Protest In Umuahia Over Unpaid Pensions. by Megaideas(f): 4:35pm On Feb 20, 2018
Hmmm. Ikpeazu means 'akpatre' and akpatre means 'last'. There's no way 'Mr. Last' can take himself or another person to the front, therefore, so long as Ikpeazu remains the Governor of Abia State, the State and its inhabitants remain last in everything.

So, don't hesitate to vote him out next year.

1 Like

Re: Abia Pensioners Protest In Umuahia Over Unpaid Pensions. by Jointhemiltons2(m): 5:13pm On Feb 20, 2018
Snails:
ikpeazu is incompetent and should be voted out. no single project completed since 2015 he took over. infact the road leading to his own house has been under construction since he took over from office, not to mention aba-owerri road.
the only thing that has increased in Abia is the very high number of touts which he's using to extort money from the masses.
Do you stay in Aba?
Re: Abia Pensioners Protest In Umuahia Over Unpaid Pensions. by Abogwara: 5:38pm On Feb 20, 2018
Come to Anambra State some people are owed 44 months.
Re: Abia Pensioners Protest In Umuahia Over Unpaid Pensions. by bedspread: 5:38pm On Feb 20, 2018
Gpowerstechnlgy:

Who's Alex Otti?
The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know. Gaa juo ese maka Otti.
Mtcheeew
ALEX OTTI TAKE OVER....
APGA Take Over!!!!
Enough is Enough

1 Like

Re: Abia Pensioners Protest In Umuahia Over Unpaid Pensions. by BeijinDossier: 5:57pm On Feb 20, 2018
Bitter old jobless man, you think Anambra is your cursed dead Imo state where Okoroawusa has not paid salary for the past 3yrs. Continue crying all over the place. Na me and you for this NL cheesy

[s]
Abogwara:
Come to Anambra State some people are owed 44 months.
[/s]
Re: Abia Pensioners Protest In Umuahia Over Unpaid Pensions. by blessingsonflee(f): 6:45pm On Feb 20, 2018
Abia and bad governance are like 5 and 6. Nothing good and Nothing new. The worse eastern state with bad roads and all manner of uncleanliness. Happy new year to all Abians and I hope you ask God to Liberate y'all. Peace out lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Abia Pensioners Protest In Umuahia Over Unpaid Pensions. by warrah(m): 9:28pm On Feb 20, 2018
Snails:
ikpeazu is incompetent and should be voted out. no single project completed since 2015 he took over. infact the road leading to his own house has been under construction since he took over from office, not to mention aba-owerri road.
the only thing that has increased in Abia is the very high number of touts which he's using to extort money from the masses.

I beg to differ I can count many roads that he started and completed. I am not saying he is a saint, but you are actually wrong about road completion.

Umuatako road......started and completed

kamanu road.......Started and completed

Owerri road by Okigwe road........started and completed

Faulks road.......work on going

From 7deck to Tonimas ....expanded and completed

Umuojima road.....started and completed

Mcc road to Ariaria......expanded and ongoing

Guy, these ones are the roads I ply currently, no be propaganda. There are numerous other roads.
Re: Abia Pensioners Protest In Umuahia Over Unpaid Pensions. by osusuallstars: 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2018
how many una dey? abeg protest to draw his attention to do something , AS for 2019 forget it , no vacant position at the governors lodge
Re: Abia Pensioners Protest In Umuahia Over Unpaid Pensions. by innobets(m): 11:11pm On Feb 20, 2018
SeunWhy:

And if someone say he will vote Buhari you start cursing him.

I am sure u don't stay in abia state.. orji uzor kalu did nothing in 8 years, Theodor orji did nothing in 8 years...

its barely 4 years Ikpeazu took over and almost all the roads in aba are under construction especially Ariaria ukwu mango DAT used to be very bad...

and u want me to vote him out because of an accumulated pension he inherited from T.A orji's administration..

Wat i know is that OKEZIE IKPEAZU is working and i will vote for him again..

i am in my house... come and beat me
Re: Abia Pensioners Protest In Umuahia Over Unpaid Pensions. by Alkanoicacid(m): 11:25pm On Feb 20, 2018
TheSoothedSoul:
I want some love
What?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abia State Government Declares Emergency On Environmental Sanitation. / Democracy Will Fail Unless APC Wins In 2015– Lai Mohammed / We’ll Develop Alternatives To Road Transport In Lagos – Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.