Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,237 members, 7,836,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

How To Start A Business And Grow It To 6 Figures In 3months - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start A Business And Grow It To 6 Figures In 3months (372 Views)

7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips / 7 Figures In One Year: A Nairalander’s Success Tips / How To Startup An Online Store And Grow It Big (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Business And Grow It To 6 Figures In 3months by dre2dwizzle: 3:18pm On Feb 20, 2018
MEET THE STRATEGIST.

life is more than just going to school, graduate with good grades, get a nice job, buy a car, rent an apartment, get married, raise kids and in turn the kids get to take care of you.

Our parents made that mistake in the past and trust me it wasn't funny. They wish they knew better then. Honestly I don't really blame them, do you know why?

Back then jobs were secure. You could work and be rest assured that you were secured. But there is something they failed to realize and that's what I want to open your eyes to see.

No matter how good your job is. No matter how Behind your office is. You may be given official car and a driver, nice office with AC, choice holidays and vacations, nice salary and benefits, but do you know that you cannot escape one of this? I called them THE THREE INEVITABLES:

- It is either you resign
- It is either you are sacked
- It is either you retire

You cannot escape one of these. So the big question is, what strategies have you put in place to prepare yourself for the inevitable? What's your exit strategy or plan?

If you stop working today, do you have something to fall back on? What's your plan B? And for the undergraduates and job seekers, I would like to ask what your plan for your future is?

If you don't want to repeat same mistakes our parents made, then you need The Strategist to help you. This guy will help you build a profitable side business to help you prepare for the inevitables. He is truly called The Strategist for many reasons.

If you want to be truly free and financially independent, then join him in his community here:
https:///send?phone=2348038452622&text=Please%20show%20me%20how%20to%20start%20Now

He is the founder of "The Strategic Hustle".

I will quote the words of these great business owners:

"If you are poor at 35, you deserve it."- Jack Ma

"If you are born poor, it is not your fault. But if you die poor, it is your fault."- Bill Gates.

I recommend you connect with this guy, let him strategically position you for your exit plan and help you build a profitable business of your own.

(1) (Reply)

Doing Business In Nigerian Cities Is Hell – Dangote / I Need Help On Fiverr / Start Your Own Pure Recharge Card Business *NO REFERRAL**

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.