Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

El-Rufai Reacts To The Demolition Of APC Factional Office In Kaduna State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Reacts To The Demolition Of APC Factional Office In Kaduna State (31280 Views)

El-Rufai Reacts As Beautiful Hausa Lady Shows Support For His Re-Election / El-rufai Reacts To Burning Of Church And Police Station In Kaduna / Bashir El-Rufai‏ Reacts To Obasanjo's Letter To Buhari; Insults Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Reacts To The Demolition Of APC Factional Office In Kaduna State by achiever12: 7:54pm On Feb 20, 2018
emmalezy:
The governor’s office just released the statement below..

A building this morning was removed for flagrant violations of land use and non payments of ground rents since 2010. This land has now been allocated to KASUPDA for the purpose of developing and maintaining a public park that will provide a green area for recreation.

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/02/20/gov-el-erufai-reacts-demolished-apc-office-kaduna-state/

Us that why you removed the building by 4am?
Re: El-Rufai Reacts To The Demolition Of APC Factional Office In Kaduna State by GFNL(m): 8:04pm On Feb 20, 2018
Living short devil
Re: El-Rufai Reacts To The Demolition Of APC Factional Office In Kaduna State by duwdu: 8:56pm On Feb 20, 2018
delzbaba:
same thing you did on Abuja,you want to continue in Kaduna,?karma is coming.

I wouldn't know where you're coming from; but what he did in Abuja restored order and sanity to the master plan of the city at the time.

P34c3
Re: El-Rufai Reacts To The Demolition Of APC Factional Office In Kaduna State by duwdu: 9:01pm On Feb 20, 2018
babaolofin:

I am 100% with Gov El - Rufai. While I am yet to know if any prior notice had been given to the owner of the building, I believed the GIS authority must have evidence against the location of that building and notice would have been served to so many buildings violating the master plan.

I also agreed the timing is political. Politics is a game of chance. All those fighting el-rufai in Kaduna APC have never sacrificed for APC when APC was fighting the battle of her life against the machinery of ruling party. APC had become a brand when they used the brand to enter Senate.

Where were they when El - Rufai was fighting an intellectual political warfare against Jonathan? Baba Akande once asked a question two years ago, he said those people complaining " where were they when they were building the party?". We have come & chop people who got to Abuja & became demi gods because they are in Senate.

During the trying period of APC, el - rufai was very focal & analytical engaging the ruling government on all grounds . The people fighting el - rufai in Kaduna are local self made champions building on the image PMB had in the north & APC to build political identity. El - rufai is more intelligent than them & highly exposed & more useful to the party & to the president .

Most of those making comments on nairaland are anti Buhari & anti APC. Therefore, the faction of APC against el - rufai which they are supporting is not in the overall best interest of APC.

Good thinking.

P34c3
Re: El-Rufai Reacts To The Demolition Of APC Factional Office In Kaduna State by duwdu: 9:08pm On Feb 20, 2018
mashnino:
Lol..

I love nairaland, even people in america that don't even know the road to kaduna are talking too

El-Rufai is doing the right thing, go and quarell with your ancestors.

That was how you people made noise when shiite were dealt with in zaria.. Without understanding the terror they imposed on the people of zaria.

Go to zaria today and ask anybody, 95% of them will tell you they don't want the shiite back...

So keep on ranting.. El-Rufai keep on fixing, we dey your back

This brand of a message is totally lost on this forum. The place is infested, sorry.

P34c3
Re: El-Rufai Reacts To The Demolition Of APC Factional Office In Kaduna State by piagetskinner(m): 9:12pm On Feb 20, 2018
el rufAi the midget demon
Re: El-Rufai Reacts To The Demolition Of APC Factional Office In Kaduna State by Yankee101: 10:56pm On Feb 20, 2018
Do whatever you want, this is your last public office ever.
Re: El-Rufai Reacts To The Demolition Of APC Factional Office In Kaduna State by Akpanz(m): 12:12am On Feb 21, 2018
This is APC madness , shame to you El-rufai your end as finally come we will vote you out.
Re: El-Rufai Reacts To The Demolition Of APC Factional Office In Kaduna State by chngebeginwthme: 7:26am On Feb 21, 2018
Ohammadike:
See stupid excuse from the midget .

It is now that they suspended him that he remembered that they have not paid land rent

Very vindictive midget like his beloved dullard in aso rock

No go die of heartattak for matter wey no consign you oooo
Re: El-Rufai Reacts To The Demolition Of APC Factional Office In Kaduna State by chngebeginwthme: 7:27am On Feb 21, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin After buhari, this man na him mad pass grin

And we love them both..

Sai baba

Sai El rufai..
Re: El-Rufai Reacts To The Demolition Of APC Factional Office In Kaduna State by chngebeginwthme: 7:29am On Feb 21, 2018
Some people from the yeast will be bragging on what they have no stake on, Their various states are in dillapidated stage they won't hold their Governors responsible but other state Governors hahah..
Re: El-Rufai Reacts To The Demolition Of APC Factional Office In Kaduna State by debuscket(m): 8:20am On Feb 21, 2018
I listened to the commissioner for finance kaduna state Suleiman Kwari defending dis demolition and it's glaring that dis man is the greatest lier of all time, a pathological lier without conscience;
1st he said the house was marked for demolition about a month earlier when it was converted to a secretariate but Mayope reminded him dt the house became a secretariat not upto 2weeks now

2. The house was demolished at 4am and he was asked why was it done at dt ungodly hour if not cos they have ulterior motive, he claimed dt govt operates 24hrs non-stop hence they can act at any time, the presenters now challenged him to mention other services the govt provide at such time since the official work hours is 8am-7pm, Mr commissioner went mute

So many lies from this shameless fool, I can't even stand his lies. Mr Suleiman Kwari is an anathema, no sane person should associate with him pls
Re: El-Rufai Reacts To The Demolition Of APC Factional Office In Kaduna State by Apoztl3(m): 10:28am On Feb 21, 2018
Hell Rufai is with doubt the Pharoah of present day Nigeria
Re: El-Rufai Reacts To The Demolition Of APC Factional Office In Kaduna State by Adekdammy: 10:34am On Feb 21, 2018
So non payment of ground and whatever equals to demolition, what a wicked government in Kaduna state.
I am sure several houses don't pay ground rent in the state, why single out your antagonist's property?

Know that one day you will leave power and you will be asked to pay for your sins
Re: El-Rufai Reacts To The Demolition Of APC Factional Office In Kaduna State by mashnino(m): 6:57pm On Feb 22, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

So because Sunni Muslims have grudges against the Shia, it was right to massacre them in cold blood ?

Why not address their offences using the law of the land ?
Some of you guys from up there think like cows.

and you guys down there think like sheeps... you idiot...

if i threw a million dollars on the floor and asked you to tell me the history of Shia and Sunni

you wouldn't, ignorant idiot
Re: El-Rufai Reacts To The Demolition Of APC Factional Office In Kaduna State by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:54pm On Feb 22, 2018
mashnino:

and you guys down there think like sheeps... you idiot...

if i threw a million dollars on the floor and asked you to tell me the history of Shia and Sunni

you wouldn't, ignorant idiot

You dont have a million dollars, but if you did you would lose it because I know the history of both Shia and Sunni Islam from the controversy over Ibn Ali and Abu Bakr as successor to Muhammaed down to the differences in theology and Hadiths.

That is however not the point. If you want to be like the barbaric middle easterners please go ahead and and drink all the blood you like. Just leave us in Southern Nigeria who believe in secular government and are striving for progress.

Nagode.
Re: El-Rufai Reacts To The Demolition Of APC Factional Office In Kaduna State by mashnino(m): 3:13pm On Feb 23, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

You dont have a million dollars, but if you did you would lose it because I know the history of both Shia and Sunni Islam from the controversy over Ibn Ali and Abu Bakr as successor to Muhammaed down to the differences in theology and Hadiths.

That is however not the point. If you want to be like the barbaric middle easterners please go ahead and and drink all the blood you like. Just leave us in Southern Nigeria who believe in secular government and are striving for progress.

Nagode.

Thank God you know

Then when it comes to issue concerning zaria and zakzaky.. Know that it's not about sunni and shia..

It's about zakzaky abusing the rights of other people..

Go to gyalesu in zaria today and ask people that live there.. They will narrate the stories to you

I can't be arguing online abeg.. Keep on doing you
Re: El-Rufai Reacts To The Demolition Of APC Factional Office In Kaduna State by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 3:17pm On Feb 23, 2018
mashnino:

Thank God you know

Then when it comes to issue concerning zaria and zakzaky.. Know that it's not about sunni and shia..

It's about zakzaky abusing the rights of other people..

Go to gyalesu in zaria today and ask people that live there.. They will narrate the stories to you

I can't be arguing online abeg.. Keep on doing you

If Zakzaky abused anyone's rights take him to court. Don't behave like Mongols and slaughter his followers and his family. You people are too blood thirsty. Besides you know that you are being dishonest your hatred for him in the north is because of religion. That is our quarrel.
Re: El-Rufai Reacts To The Demolition Of APC Factional Office In Kaduna State by mashnino(m): 3:07pm On Feb 24, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

If Zakzaky abused anyone's rights take him to court. Don't behave like Mongols and slaughter his followers and his family. You people are too blood thirsty. Besides you know that you are being dishonest your hatred for him in the north is because of religion. That is our quarrel.

Lol..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Kemi Badenoch: Biography Of The Nigerian - UK Minister, Olufunto Adegoke / Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed Visits Wike / 'It’s Too Late For Atiku To Use Chicago University Records Against Me', Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.