Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

What Would You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do? (616 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do? by theGigolo: 4:49pm On Feb 20, 2018
Good day folks

I have a short story i want you to read and then tell me what you would do in such a situation.

I work for an NGO and earn above 60k monthly, i am an OND cert, i have been with said organisation for three years till present and i have lost my love or zeal to stay put. i have a background in graphics which i did before i entered the organization but as a hobby and never a source of income.

I am what you can a creative graphics designer, i like being ahead of the curve and doing designs that are not common, so just a saturday this month i went for a competition/hackathon and me and my team came out second. We met a recruiter who saw my work and offered me a job as a UI designer for mobile applications and website, he promised me twice my salary but the thing is i no longer believe in my graphic designing ability and dont know if i should accept first and do a rigorous training on myself or i should just let it go.

What would you do, please i need analytic response.
Re: What Would You Do? by dingbang(m): 5:32pm On Feb 20, 2018
See this one.. I don't like when people are just downgrading themselves
Re: What Would You Do? by coolestofall(m): 5:42pm On Feb 20, 2018
Bros na u dey hail urself na u dey downgrade urself. What u lack is hnot skill, but self belief in d face of an opportunity. U remind me of those strikers wey dey always pray make linesman raise flag 4 offside whenever dem catch keeper one on one. If u believe u can do it, u r correct. If u believe u can't, u r also correct.
Re: What Would You Do? by donstan18: 5:43pm On Feb 20, 2018
You cannot afford to run away from your talent, destiny can only be delayed, not denied.

Kindly embrace what you are good in doing.
Re: What Would You Do? by tee59(f): 7:58pm On Feb 20, 2018
Is this romantic enough? Why post here in romance section.
Re: What Would You Do? by memories1(f): 8:07pm On Feb 20, 2018
Make out time to polish any part of your graphic designing skills that might have grown dusty before you quit.

Besides, this should be in Careers section, this side is for supposedly romantic/ridiculous stories and innuendos that help cool off boredom.
Re: What Would You Do? by theGigolo: 8:12pm On Feb 20, 2018
memories1:
Make out time to polish any part of your graphic designing skills that might have grown dusty before you quit.

Besides, this should be in Careers section, this side is for supposedly romantic/ridiculous stories and innuendos that help cool off boredom.

I know but great minds on here, so I posted it.

(1) (Reply)

Fat Guys With Short Dick Look Like Capital Letter Q. True Or False? / 10+ Of The Most Hilarious Moments In Mannequin History Ever / Ronaldinho to marry his two girlfriends at the same date, time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.