Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,798 members, 7,831,584 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Snake: JAMB Registrar, Oloyede Blasts Nigerians For Joking Over Missing N36m - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Snake: JAMB Registrar, Oloyede Blasts Nigerians For Joking Over Missing N36m (24207 Views)

Mary Edema Builds 2 Toilets For N36M In Delta State College Of Education / Nigerians React To Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Photos) / Snake Swallows N36m Cash In JAMB Office Makurdi, Benue State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Snake: JAMB Registrar, Oloyede Blasts Nigerians For Joking Over Missing N36m by fortune1968: 11:31am On Feb 21, 2018
Stephaustin:

I must tell you that the Prof. is really doing a nice job. Just check the margin in the remitted amount by the previous administration and the amount remitted by him in just a year.
Not only that. There is remarkable improvement in UTME in terms of mal-practice and results.

If you've read about the strategies deployed this year, then you'll give him more than a thumb's up.
God bless the Prof.
Indeed ,The Prof is a wonderful man .Until he came on board as jamb registrar I didn't know that a person like that could still be existing in this country .He gives me hope for the future .In fact if the man ,prof .should preach his religion to me ; I will listen to him for he lives by examples .

1 Like

Re: Snake: JAMB Registrar, Oloyede Blasts Nigerians For Joking Over Missing N36m by arootech: 11:33am On Feb 21, 2018
Honestly, the man deserve a standing ovation for what he has done so far in JAMB... But the issue of snake swallowing 36 Million is a complete joke and laughing matter as well... If not a laughing matter, how can a snake swallow such a monumental amount of money and how did the sales clerk knew that it was snake that swallow the money... Does the snake too work in JAMB office ?
Re: Snake: JAMB Registrar, Oloyede Blasts Nigerians For Joking Over Missing N36m by newoffer: 11:37am On Feb 21, 2018
Thievilians

1 Like

Re: Snake: JAMB Registrar, Oloyede Blasts Nigerians For Joking Over Missing N36m by excelAGR42: 11:39am On Feb 21, 2018
Thumbs up prof.
Nigeria need more people like you in sensitive position.
There's hope for this country.
Re: Snake: JAMB Registrar, Oloyede Blasts Nigerians For Joking Over Missing N36m by oyetpel(m): 11:40am On Feb 21, 2018
The reviewing board that interviewed the lady were even laughing, so what's this man saying?
Re: Snake: JAMB Registrar, Oloyede Blasts Nigerians For Joking Over Missing N36m by jimts(m): 11:43am On Feb 21, 2018
coolcharm:
Is he mad?

I'd reframe the question to "are you mad?"
Re: Snake: JAMB Registrar, Oloyede Blasts Nigerians For Joking Over Missing N36m by IFNOTGOD(m): 11:44am On Feb 21, 2018
BetaThings:

Read before commenting
Professor Ojerinde was inherited from Jonathan by Buhari
The weak scratch card system was discovered by Oloyede who was appointed by Buhari
He had not come out to criticise Ojerinde but was just doing his job

He was not even the one that raised the issue - it was a side comment by a member of the Board on another matter

SINCE HE WAS INHERITED Y WAS HE NOT FIRED OR IS IT D PROF OJERINDE DAT SAID SNAKE SWALLOWED D MONEY.

sometimes i wonder how u youths think before now i.e advent of this online(CBT exam) paper was used and jamb issues calculator and maths set to student now do u mind calculating the cost of producing the question papers, staff allocation as well as logistics to now that its a system based exam.

how mant staff do u need for CBT exam
how many staff do you need to mark the papers/invigilate, collate, security personnel at jamb centres, banks n police station housing jamb materials or is it for free that these things where done

for ur information jamb should not be a profit making organisation but a body saddled with the responsibility of conducting credible exam

you should stop praising this present jamb boss cos with the advent of CBT cost has been reduced cos d money stolen so far has not been upto i billion dat u are crying foul.

what you are simply doing is comparing someone who used bus from warri to lagos and someone who took flight from warri to lagos, the time difference will be there so he didnt save anything.
Re: Snake: JAMB Registrar, Oloyede Blasts Nigerians For Joking Over Missing N36m by jonadaft: 11:48am On Feb 21, 2018
[quote author=d4real890 post=65250191][/quote]
Weyrey ilé yín ní.
Ọ́dẹ́
Re: Snake: JAMB Registrar, Oloyede Blasts Nigerians For Joking Over Missing N36m by CHUKWUNOLOGICAL(m): 11:49am On Feb 21, 2018
you have no shame at all
U stole 36m, instead of u to hide ur face in shame, u are here fooling urself ...
Re: Snake: JAMB Registrar, Oloyede Blasts Nigerians For Joking Over Missing N36m by abatisegun: 11:49am On Feb 21, 2018
Gentle034:
See this one oooh. The joke is on you now, Abi u Don 4get how u joke for U.I? shocked
which ui? because d man is former vc at uni ilorin not ui
Re: Snake: JAMB Registrar, Oloyede Blasts Nigerians For Joking Over Missing N36m by boxymccoy(m): 11:56am On Feb 21, 2018
It is so unfortunate that we have Nigerian youths who claim to be literates but obviously not educated. They find it difficult to be well educated and well informed about issues. And honestly an impatient person Will always lack in information because he cant pay attention to details, he can’t read between lines of words, he is been controlled by pre conceived or presumed notions.
Eighty percent of our comment really shows that we are not well informed on this issue.
On the 1st of August, Prof Dibu Ojerinde ( the former Jamb registrar) and 16 others were fired by Buhari owing reasons best known to him then. In that same year, Prof Ishaq Oleyede was appointed as the new registrar. Prof. Oloyede who was earlier known as a man that doesn’t tolerate nonsense while he was the VC of Unilorin was also known to be a leader with foresight and capacity to bring in new innovations started his reforms in the organization by first abolishing the use of scratch cards for registration, and had to take his time to ensure better conduct and atmosphere in the writing of subsequent examinations. This lead to the lag in the administering the examination last year as it was not conducted early.
To cut the long story short, Jamb was able to remit 7.8 billion Maura into the Fg’s purse last year, that would be the first of its kind. The highest amount ever remitted after conducting Utme had never reached one billion Naira. This was what prompted Federal Government to suggest that that previous dealing in Jamb should be probed. So these revelations are as a result of the probes. Oloyede was not yet on board when scratch cards were used, so it has nothing to do with him, infact if not for him, all these will not be revealed. It has to do with past Jamb administrations beginning from Prof Dibu Ojerinde

1 Like

Re: Snake: JAMB Registrar, Oloyede Blasts Nigerians For Joking Over Missing N36m by ADRIAN88(m): 12:01pm On Feb 21, 2018
"There are many snakes in other establishment but because those overseeing them are also snakes, that is why they could not be able to identify those snakes."

This part has to be the funniest thing i've read all morning.

1 Like

Re: Snake: JAMB Registrar, Oloyede Blasts Nigerians For Joking Over Missing N36m by refreshrate: 12:02pm On Feb 21, 2018
BetaThings:

It happened under his predecessor, did it not? or was it not under Ojerinde that scratch cards were used?
Or will he be celebrating his own failure?

So being a Muslim or Yoruba or having voted APC/Buhari is a crime?
I can see your strategy for convincing people to vote PDP is working

As I nailed you're stereotype from one message should tell you two things

1. I know your type too well so no need trying to make you see sense in logic

2. I honestly do not have the range for futile arguments

be gone!
Re: Snake: JAMB Registrar, Oloyede Blasts Nigerians For Joking Over Missing N36m by TEYA: 12:03pm On Feb 21, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
So we should be crying over the money that won't even reach our hands?See the people who would conduct exams for candidates making mockery of themselves.In a serious country the anti graft agency would be after all of you.I need that snake urgently money cannot be wasting on an animal's stomach.
If you find the snake story funny then you do not have the right to complain about corruption in jamb or any government agency. Just continue laughing yourself silly while they continue feeding themselves and their children fat with our commonwealth.
Re: Snake: JAMB Registrar, Oloyede Blasts Nigerians For Joking Over Missing N36m by Mryacks: 12:08pm On Feb 21, 2018
Oche211:

My friend, keep quiet if u re ignorant of real issues.
I watched the talk show this morning on AIT "focus Nigeria".
He said the incident happened abt 2-3 years ago.
That was abt a month into his tenure.
He had abolished the sales of jamb scratch card immediately he assumed office nd had asked for audits of all jamb accounts in all the states of the federation during the says of scratch cards b4 he assumed office.
He say there were even more ridiculous claims than the snake own.
He said those involved had been dismissed and dealt with.
Furthermore, before he assumed office, jamb was remitting about 10 million naira to the Federation account.
Infact, before he came, jamb remitted only about 52 million or so in 5 years.
However, under his leadership, Jamb remitted abt 7.8 BILLION naira in one (1) year.
So the video wasn't recent, it was an old probe.
He also said he was disappointed that such case of national importance could become a thing of joke nd comedy to Nigerians. He said he didn't see anything funny in that cos it's a very sensitive issues.
Bloggers won't give you the full gist.
The show was a really eye opener.
It's from him i got to knw jamb on top of the game in examination malpractice.
The show was just too awesome nd the prof was amazing.
He's got my utmost respect.

Exactly. I watched it too.
Re: Snake: JAMB Registrar, Oloyede Blasts Nigerians For Joking Over Missing N36m by blazhykowskyi(m): 12:13pm On Feb 21, 2018
refreshrate:

watch the show?
with which light?

Even if there's light why would I waste my time on such nonsense?

The man failed as oga of jamb in putting adequate systems in place to have prevented such.

when bosses in civilised societies resign cos of a f*ck up in their organisational systems do you think it's the boss himself that actually messed up?

You're just using big big grammar (poor use of it by the way) to justify nonsense

Your message reeks of 3 obvious things
1. you're Yoruba
2. Muslim
3. voted and still support buhari/APC
hence the baseless sentiments!

you and oloyede should pls take several seats at the back and be quiet abeg!

It is obvious you made this stupid comment because
1: you are ibo
2: you support PDP.
3: you support corruption
4: you are ethnic and religious bigotry.
Re: Snake: JAMB Registrar, Oloyede Blasts Nigerians For Joking Over Missing N36m by Augiiee(m): 12:16pm On Feb 21, 2018
d4real890:
What is Nigeria turning to for crying out loud imagine the man who is supposed to be investigated by Efcc is here slamming Nigerians.

well I don't blame you na your boss wey get cow na him cause am.............may anaconda fall on you and the entire cow in daura.

ole buruku!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why should he be investigated?
Re: Snake: JAMB Registrar, Oloyede Blasts Nigerians For Joking Over Missing N36m by solonazzy: 12:34pm On Feb 21, 2018
d4real890:
What is Nigeria turning to for crying out loud imagine the man who is supposed to be investigated by Efcc is here slamming Nigerians.

well I don't blame you na your boss wey get cow na him cause am.............may anaconda fall on you and the entire cow in daura.

dis is laughable....his reign is d reason corruption in d agency is exposed....so he's now saying we should take d issue serious and other agencies also ve snakes swallowing money...but because d head of dose agencies are also snakes, all is swept under d carpet...i hope u grab
Re: Snake: JAMB Registrar, Oloyede Blasts Nigerians For Joking Over Missing N36m by Youngherry(m): 12:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
BetaThings:

But we are supposed to believe you because God has told us you are truthful?
nobody said he is truthful, am just trying writeoff your point of making him the truthful one, he has been fraud from the start, so he should stop making himself different from other corrupt leaders, and meanwhile am not the truthful one but am a bit meek in my own ways
Re: Snake: JAMB Registrar, Oloyede Blasts Nigerians For Joking Over Missing N36m by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
d4real890:

Typical Nigerian, too dull to read and comprehend. Yet he will say PMB is an illiterate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snake: JAMB Registrar, Oloyede Blasts Nigerians For Joking Over Missing N36m by Youngherry(m): 12:40pm On Feb 21, 2018
Omolaiya:

Can you give the list of fraud he committed when in unilorin...... If u don't know anything shut up plsss
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/unilorin-dismisses-fraud-allegation-vc-jamb-registrar/ i dont know anything but i still know few, read the link posted and you will understand what i meant
Re: Snake: JAMB Registrar, Oloyede Blasts Nigerians For Joking Over Missing N36m by Gentle034(m): 12:45pm On Feb 21, 2018
abatisegun:
which ui? because d man is former vc at uni ilorin not ui
shocked, what did u think I was talking about?
Re: Snake: JAMB Registrar, Oloyede Blasts Nigerians For Joking Over Missing N36m by bejeria101(m): 1:08pm On Feb 21, 2018
Olalekanbanky1:

Oga he told u simple truth. Read b4 commenting next time. Naso dem dey fail Jamb

U don blow grammar finish?
Re: Snake: JAMB Registrar, Oloyede Blasts Nigerians For Joking Over Missing N36m by Mrwealth933: 1:10pm On Feb 21, 2018
Oche211:

He had abolished the sales of jamb scratch card immediately he assumed office nd had asked for audits of all jamb accounts in all the states of the federation during the says of scratch cards b4 he assumed office
Furthermore, before he assumed office, jamb was remitting about 10 million naira to the Federation account.
However, under his leadership, Jamb remitted abt 7.8 BILLION naira in one (1) year.
He also said he was disappointed that such case of national importance could become a thing of joke nd comedy to Nigerians. He said he didn't see anything funny in that cos it's a very sensitive issues.
They're all thieves Mr and stop this barbaric rant of yours... go and check his records as VC unilorin and other institutions he has managed(institutions I mean not just universities) awon yeye professor... I weep for this country
Re: Snake: JAMB Registrar, Oloyede Blasts Nigerians For Joking Over Missing N36m by Reference(m): 1:24pm On Feb 21, 2018
The Registrar is highly silly for saying that. He us lucky this country is structured to laugh at her collective tragedies than react violently to them. Is is not his and his institution's failure that placed a deranged lady in charge of 36million in cash. We are making light of their failures and they want us to be provoked instead. To do what. Storm the Jamb office and behead the whole lot of them. Then they will know how serious Nigerians can be. Nonsensical fellow.
Re: Snake: JAMB Registrar, Oloyede Blasts Nigerians For Joking Over Missing N36m by tealaw(m): 1:42pm On Feb 21, 2018
Oloyede, u r big fool. Incompetent nutherfucke.r! U r supposed resign that position and be jailed for being irresponsible in that positiin
Re: Snake: JAMB Registrar, Oloyede Blasts Nigerians For Joking Over Missing N36m by emma388(m): 2:03pm On Feb 21, 2018
Government = worst
Economy. = zero
Feeding. = hard
Standard of living = high
Everything in d country = upside down.

So d little time we have, u still expect us to be frowning to make our predicament aggravated.

Sir , with due respect. Leave us alone to laugh away d sorrows u caused us.
Re: Snake: JAMB Registrar, Oloyede Blasts Nigerians For Joking Over Missing N36m by taiwolomo1: 2:25pm On Feb 21, 2018
Andrewgame42:
Lol I believed the snake story sha... I have seen a man disappeared right in front of my eyes in okoko... I have seen a man shot at , close range ,head shot , execution style and the bullet bounced off in Kwale..... This Africa is a scary place ,... Look at wakanda for example!
brozer ..I hav seen things o
Re: Snake: JAMB Registrar, Oloyede Blasts Nigerians For Joking Over Missing N36m by midolian(m): 2:40pm On Feb 21, 2018
d4real890:

We both have right to our opinion,but you don't have any right to tell me to keep quiet and beside the man you got his utmost respect for what right does he also have to blast Nigerian!do you expect us to keep quiet even though it was during the past administration?
I guess you might also want to blame Jonathan's administration on Mina's scandal.
Like he said, i think you should just keep quiet. You are not making any sense.
Re: Snake: JAMB Registrar, Oloyede Blasts Nigerians For Joking Over Missing N36m by cyberguy72(m): 3:13pm On Feb 21, 2018
BetaThings:

Remita?
If you understand processes, you will know that Remita can be, AND IS ACTUALLY being, bypassed
Yes I know,but Remita is always in the know.Its a special arrangement btw any MDA and CBN
Re: Snake: JAMB Registrar, Oloyede Blasts Nigerians For Joking Over Missing N36m by BigBen10: 3:22pm On Feb 21, 2018
Oche211:

He had abolished the sales of jamb scratch card immediately he assumed office nd had asked for audits of all jamb accounts in all the states of the federation during the says of scratch cards b4 he assumed office.

You have spoken well. Nairaland just wears one out with vast amount of ignorance and loose talk displayed in it comments. It feels good to see we are all not shallow and unguided.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

12-Year-Old Girl Takes $20,000 To School In The US / NANS Close Niger-Bridge Over ASUU Strike / Gunmen Attack Plateau State University, Many Feared Killed And Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.