Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,897 members, 7,810,447 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Accident Involving Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id, #IStandWithBuhari Campaign Executive - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Accident Involving Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id, #IStandWithBuhari Campaign Executive (32796 Views)

Kabiru Adjoto Threatens Hope Uzodinma, Tells Him To Steer Clear Of The State / Kabir Ishaq Sa'id: Farmer Donates N5 Million For Buhari's Presidential Form / #iStandWithBuhari Campaign Executive Gets New Jeep Days After Car Accident. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident Involving Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id, #IStandWithBuhari Campaign Executive by Millz404(m): 7:17pm On Feb 20, 2018
The state of that vehicle is the state buhari has left this country.... Thats the Lord talking to you

3 Likes

Re: Accident Involving Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id, #IStandWithBuhari Campaign Executive by hokafor(m): 7:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
God is warning you to disassociate yourself from evil. But if you continue .I will contact that Ghana prophet to do the needful.
Re: Accident Involving Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id, #IStandWithBuhari Campaign Executive by Cyrealmusic(m): 7:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
Hahahahahaha
Re: Accident Involving Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id, #IStandWithBuhari Campaign Executive by tosyne2much(m): 7:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
edeXede:
embarassed
The Suv is completely damaged except for the picture of the chosen one.. His picture still remain untattered and clear. This only means one thing, Buhari still have a role to play in the suffering of Nigerians.. Who God has chosen no man can conquer. Buhari for 2019
Hahaha funny u cheesy
Re: Accident Involving Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id, #IStandWithBuhari Campaign Executive by Allee90: 7:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
This dude will soon realise that he stands alone

2 Likes

Re: Accident Involving Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id, #IStandWithBuhari Campaign Executive by ola12(m): 7:20pm On Feb 20, 2018
VeniJu:
I feel like denouncing my citizenship.
can the FG give me my own share of the country's wealth?
I no dey do again
Abeg if dey give u, tell me make dem give me my own 2

1 Like

Re: Accident Involving Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id, #IStandWithBuhari Campaign Executive by agwom(m): 7:20pm On Feb 20, 2018
undecided
Re: Accident Involving Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id, #IStandWithBuhari Campaign Executive by Esomchi44(m): 7:21pm On Feb 20, 2018
This Is how he is going to have accident back to daura
Come 2019

1 Like

Re: Accident Involving Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id, #IStandWithBuhari Campaign Executive by nothernstar: 7:23pm On Feb 20, 2018
Is this not enough to tell you that that project or standing with Buhari is standing with death close to you. You better repent and and start singing #Buhari must go back to Daura.

1 Like

Re: Accident Involving Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id, #IStandWithBuhari Campaign Executive by Ola514(m): 7:27pm On Feb 20, 2018
Good news
useless bastards

2 Likes

Re: Accident Involving Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id, #IStandWithBuhari Campaign Executive by Lomprico2: 7:27pm On Feb 20, 2018
Hahaha! Una wan try God abi?

3 Likes

Re: Accident Involving Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id, #IStandWithBuhari Campaign Executive by jarrot(m): 7:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
MyPWisINCORRECT:
Foolish people standing with Buhari

His principal couldn't place roads signs indicating recommended speed on the road he was traveling on.

No hard shoulders on the road

No emergency unit or Paramedics within a 5 mile radius

No Air-Ambulance for air-lifting the injured

No camera on the roads for surveillance

No measures to curtail highway robbery

No street lamps

No critical infrastructure in place

So what exactly are you standing with Buhari for?

well said! but will Nigeria ever get to the level of those stuffs you listed? our leaders should bury their head's in shame.
2019: Vote wisely!

1 Like

Re: Accident Involving Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id, #IStandWithBuhari Campaign Executive by NaijaBlend: 7:32pm On Feb 20, 2018
Doom, doom, doom!!! Everywhere doom!!!
What other sign do you need to know that God and the land have rejected him?

#Back_to_Daura_2019#

1 Like

Re: Accident Involving Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id, #IStandWithBuhari Campaign Executive by Adefemiaderoju1: 7:32pm On Feb 20, 2018
This is a warning to you to desist from that useless campaign of istandwithbuhari if you don't.. the one coming your way is bigger than this.

2 Likes

Re: Accident Involving Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id, #IStandWithBuhari Campaign Executive by Omeokachie: 7:35pm On Feb 20, 2018
They should fly him to Germany.

1 Like

Re: Accident Involving Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id, #IStandWithBuhari Campaign Executive by AntiGod: 7:36pm On Feb 20, 2018
If dem die, no problem,
It's less zombies to worry about!

2 Likes

Re: Accident Involving Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id, #IStandWithBuhari Campaign Executive by slimfit1(m): 7:36pm On Feb 20, 2018
Your car refused to stand for Buhari the car somersault for Buhari for sure.

3 Likes

Re: Accident Involving Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id, #IStandWithBuhari Campaign Executive by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 20, 2018
no peace for the wicked! the enemies of nig are reaping the fruits of their labour!

3 Likes

Re: Accident Involving Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id, #IStandWithBuhari Campaign Executive by Unbreakable007: 7:37pm On Feb 20, 2018

missed target .
u won't be this Lucky next time.

can't see wait to type rest in peace.
Amina.

2 Likes

Re: Accident Involving Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id, #IStandWithBuhari Campaign Executive by omocalabar(m): 7:38pm On Feb 20, 2018
Good news..but just yesterday FRSC said there were no more accidents in Nigeria cos of Buhari... cool

2 Likes

Re: Accident Involving Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id, #IStandWithBuhari Campaign Executive by FarahAideed: 7:41pm On Feb 20, 2018
Last warning from God to the idiot

3 Likes

Re: Accident Involving Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id, #IStandWithBuhari Campaign Executive by julioralph(m): 7:43pm On Feb 20, 2018
Bros, I don't want to be superstitious but..... that's a warning from above.

You had better stop this foolishness called 'Standing with Buhari' wink

2 Likes

Re: Accident Involving Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id, #IStandWithBuhari Campaign Executive by koxi: 7:48pm On Feb 20, 2018
You better change that sign to #Istandwithsomeoneelse before you die for nothing...hmm

2 Likes

Re: Accident Involving Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id, #IStandWithBuhari Campaign Executive by Agbirigba: 7:56pm On Feb 20, 2018
Kontinu
Re: Accident Involving Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id, #IStandWithBuhari Campaign Executive by IMASTEX: 7:57pm On Feb 20, 2018
MyPWisINCORRECT:

His principal couldn't place roads signs indicating recommended speed on the road he was traveling on.

No street lamps

Gbam! Even Buhari will not stand with him in anyway.
They will always stand with anything that are in power just for half glass of beer & cigarette. No rational thinking of how a citizens' welfare should be.

2 Likes

Re: Accident Involving Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id, #IStandWithBuhari Campaign Executive by Pascal181: 8:05pm On Feb 20, 2018
next time ensure u die ok...

1 Like

Re: Accident Involving Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id, #IStandWithBuhari Campaign Executive by Acidosis(m): 8:11pm On Feb 20, 2018
The ediot is probably receiving treatment in one primary health care centre without any qualified medical personnel as we speak, while Buhari's son is in West Germany

#Stand with the Truth

2 Likes

Re: Accident Involving Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id, #IStandWithBuhari Campaign Executive by rasco2000me: 8:23pm On Feb 20, 2018
edeXede:
embarassed
The Suv is completely damaged except for the picture of the chosen one.. His picture still remain untattered and clear. This only means one thing, Buhari still have a role to play in the suffering of Nigerians.. Who God has chosen no man can conquer. Buhari for 2019
animal dat hv no senses robot are better than u

1 Like

Re: Accident Involving Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id, #IStandWithBuhari Campaign Executive by Ojay97(m): 8:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
naso dem go crash come 2019

2 Likes

Re: Accident Involving Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id, #IStandWithBuhari Campaign Executive by delzbaba(m): 8:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
buhari no send you.
Re: Accident Involving Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id, #IStandWithBuhari Campaign Executive by Jman06(m): 8:28pm On Feb 20, 2018
If not selfishness and wickedness, tell me why any sane person would be standing with buhari.

1 Like

Re: Accident Involving Kabiru Ishaq Sa'id, #IStandWithBuhari Campaign Executive by blowjob: 8:41pm On Feb 20, 2018
MyPWisINCORRECT:

No street lamps

BUHARI IS NOT A CROOK.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenechukwu Okeke, Lawyer Who Sued #EndSARS Protesters Suspected Of Being Fake / Certificate Saga: My Documents With INEC – Buhari / My Tribalistic Encounter With Buhari In 1981 - Ex Man O' War Leader Adewumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.