Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,984 members, 7,952,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:07 AM

Kenechukwu Okeke, Lawyer Who Sued #EndSARS Protesters Suspected Of Being Fake - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenechukwu Okeke, Lawyer Who Sued #EndSARS Protesters Suspected Of Being Fake (32889 Views)

Kenechukwu Okeke Killed By His Tenant In Anambra - Wife / Deji Adeyanju Drags Kenechukwu Okeke Before Disciplinary Panel / Meet Kenechukwu Okeke Who Sued Aisha Yesufu, Falz, Others Over EndSARS Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenechukwu Okeke, Lawyer Who Sued #EndSARS Protesters Suspected Of Being Fake by TruthHurts1(m): 4:32pm On Feb 25, 2021
Lawyer Who Filed Complaint Against Sam Adeyemi, Adeyanju, Falz, 47 Others Alleged To Be Fake

A lawyer, Kenechukwu Okeke, who filed a criminal complaint before an Abuja Magistrates' Court over the actions of 50 artists, celebrities and pastor during the October 2020 EndSARS struggles has been alleged to be fake, going by his conduct in court.

SaharaReporters learnt that the Director-General of the Nigerian Law School and the Nigerian Bar Association had been contacted to authenticate Okeke’s legal status.

Activist, Deji Adeyanju, on behalf of the 50 persons in Okeke’s suit, had filed a case at the High Court and when the case was called for hearing today, it was stalled as the court held that Okeke should be ascertained with evidence if he was a lawyer.

At the hearing of the matter on Thursday, the case was called up and there were introductions by the applicant lead counsel, Samuel Ihenseksien and Okeke, who appeared as the first defendant, and as a counsel to himself.

The NBA Bwari Chairman, Bwari branch, Chukwuemeka Clement, also appeared in this case as amicus curea (a friend of the court).

SaharaReporters learnt that the NBA chairman and applicant’s counsel then applied for the court to inquire about the status of Okeke as a lawyer, after which all hell allegedly broke loose.

“He was visibly shaken as he was caught unawares. His right leg was moving uncontrollably as the judge ordered for further findings and for the NBA to formally join the matter and submit their enquiry to court,” a source said.

The case was adjourned to March 8, 2021, at which point Kenechukwu took off and wouldn't grant an interview as he had promised.

The lawyer representing Deji Adeyanju and the 49 others, Samuel Ihenseksein, explained how Okeke was believed to be fake and why a verification letter was written to the law school and the NBA to confirm his status as a lawyer.

The defence counsel said, “The matter was adjourned to today for continuation of hearing and I was present in court and the NBA Chairman also put in an appearance because something of note came up. In a nutshell, we have had reasons before now to actually suspect that Okeke in different sessions and at different sessions held himself to be a lawyer.

“He has actually challenged so many celebrities and of note, he challenged Peter Okoye and so, we have had reasons to look at this critically. We know that there is a particular behaviour and his recent character which made us to verify if he was truly a lawyer.

“The court actually took it in good faith and ordered an inquiry. He was actually shaking and moving about and we now have a strong suspicion that he was not a lawyer. To confirm our fears, we have actually written to the Chief Registrar of the court. The one I have is the letter to the DG, Law School, to verify his status.”

http://saharareporters.com/2021/02/25/endsars-lawyer-who-filed-complaint-against-sam-adeyemi-adeyanju-falz-47-others-alleged-be

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke, Lawyer Who Sued #EndSARS Protesters Suspected Of Being Fake by Fahdiga(m): 4:35pm On Feb 25, 2021
We are not surprised that he is an Oluwole certified lawyer going by what he decided to do. no true lawyer that knows the law will sue the endsars protesters because the law says that protest is part of democracy

130 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke, Lawyer Who Sued #EndSARS Protesters Suspected Of Being Fake by Charlieluvboy(m): 4:35pm On Feb 25, 2021
woww

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke, Lawyer Who Sued #EndSARS Protesters Suspected Of Being Fake by overall90: 4:40pm On Feb 25, 2021
Whahala cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke, Lawyer Who Sued #EndSARS Protesters Suspected Of Being Fake by Luckydubby7(m): 4:47pm On Feb 25, 2021
The guy is second to non

1 Like

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke, Lawyer Who Sued #EndSARS Protesters Suspected Of Being Fake by 9jvirgin(m): 4:48pm On Feb 25, 2021
The day I left Nigeria was a blessed day, May 2nd would always be a day to remember.

God bless America!

135 Likes

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke, Lawyer Who Sued #EndSARS Protesters Suspected Of Being Fake by theFilmtric: 4:49pm On Feb 25, 2021
werey dey disguise cheesy

Imagine
A fake lawyer trying legitimate citizens!!?...only in Nigeria
All caused by the man in the rock!
The country is fake
The leaders are fake
A PROSECUTING LAWYER IS FAKE!! grin
Everything is fake!

theFilmtricsay

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke, Lawyer Who Sued #EndSARS Protesters Suspected Of Being Fake by B3sty(m): 4:49pm On Feb 25, 2021
Can you imagine?
Uncle, is Our President also Fake?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke, Lawyer Who Sued #EndSARS Protesters Suspected Of Being Fake by tolumizzy(m): 4:49pm On Feb 25, 2021
Fake fake fake... Awon werey
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke, Lawyer Who Sued #EndSARS Protesters Suspected Of Being Fake by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 25, 2021
e don red for mumu

My pain is that Nnamdi Kanu involved his violent personality in that struggle and scuffled it as a seccessionist move. Since then, I lost respect for the fool. Any ways, somehow, something inside me tells me that Nnamdi Kanu is a fronted tool by the Hausa Fulani politician to continue keeping the Igbo population in confusion. God punish Nnamdi Kanu.

Anyways, thats by the way. This lawyer guy is typical of his clans men. They can do anything for money.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke, Lawyer Who Sued #EndSARS Protesters Suspected Of Being Fake by hamtabfawaz(m): 4:49pm On Feb 25, 2021
Hello guys! Am a Professional Interior Designer

we offer Services like: POP, interior Painting & Polishing
° Furnishings creation, layout, placement & space management
Floor Plans, Installation of Wall cloud, Wallpaper, 3D Panel, 3D wallpaper & 3D floor
°Theme Creation, Architectural Details & Lighting Placement

Call or WhatsApp: zero7zeroI696llOI

5 Likes

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke, Lawyer Who Sued #EndSARS Protesters Suspected Of Being Fake by Perfectsouth(m): 4:49pm On Feb 25, 2021
always have a jappa contingency plan just incase of gbege-city.
He was paid, why carry on with the charade?

Remember 2013, I was given a quit notice and was summoned to court because I refuse to pack out.. (how can you increase rent without prior notice and want me to pay the increase in the same month)?

Well, I started reading subsection, code kini subsection kini just to defend myself in court...

After my landlord's lawyer finished speaking, all the subsection I crammed disappeared.

I had a good case but the judge was angry I wasted his time and made a fool of the court of law...

That werey lawyer finished me with writ this writ that..
Well, I payed the increase for the numbers of months I used in the house

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke, Lawyer Who Sued #EndSARS Protesters Suspected Of Being Fake by aryzgreat: 4:49pm On Feb 25, 2021
What do u expect from an APC Lawyer? Fake as the party

Party of lies and fakeness

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke, Lawyer Who Sued #EndSARS Protesters Suspected Of Being Fake by JayCynic(m): 4:49pm On Feb 25, 2021
I'm not surprised, Nigeria is a country in unkempt tatters.

Even our commander-in-chief doesn't have a WAEC certificate.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke, Lawyer Who Sued #EndSARS Protesters Suspected Of Being Fake by JosephXavier: 4:49pm On Feb 25, 2021
He was paid and has acted out his script

But you can't deceive everyone

He'll be charged for impersonation

That will be the faith of many who fought against the restoration of the founding fathers if our country

There tine will cine sooner or later

1 Like

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke, Lawyer Who Sued #EndSARS Protesters Suspected Of Being Fake by Dexterfire: 4:50pm On Feb 25, 2021
The werey been dey disguise cheesy grin
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke, Lawyer Who Sued #EndSARS Protesters Suspected Of Being Fake by Chicastle: 4:50pm On Feb 25, 2021
Another one chance

1 Like

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke, Lawyer Who Sued #EndSARS Protesters Suspected Of Being Fake by Cashsteady(m): 4:51pm On Feb 25, 2021
ipob again?

1 Like

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke, Lawyer Who Sued #EndSARS Protesters Suspected Of Being Fake by GreaterFuture3: 4:51pm On Feb 25, 2021
E better not be. If he is, they will get back at him seriously, cos they will pour all the anger of the Government on Him

1 Like

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke, Lawyer Who Sued #EndSARS Protesters Suspected Of Being Fake by Bampeh: 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2021
Suspected of being fake but not yet fake.

Bampeh is waiting for his certificate authentication!
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke, Lawyer Who Sued #EndSARS Protesters Suspected Of Being Fake by SouthWestBlood(m): 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2021
He's a disgrace and will be remembered for this.

2 Likes

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke, Lawyer Who Sued #EndSARS Protesters Suspected Of Being Fake by Simplyleo: 4:52pm On Feb 25, 2021
Kenechukwu Okeke is his name.

But considering where he comes from, let's not blame him.

Rather, let all the blames be heaped on Buhari, Tinubu, afonja and abokki.

By so doing, our brains will be cool that we are the best in the world. cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke, Lawyer Who Sued #EndSARS Protesters Suspected Of Being Fake by Risingblue008(m): 4:53pm On Feb 25, 2021
grin grin grin grin
The Hunter has become the hunted
600yrs in prison with hard labour.
The funniest thing is dt I believe say this man don use this method chop many pple for street
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke, Lawyer Who Sued #EndSARS Protesters Suspected Of Being Fake by GOVERNMENT2: 4:53pm On Feb 25, 2021
angry

IS THERE ANY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WHAT KENECHUKWU OKEKE DID AND WHAT THE LIKES OF SEUMSG GBAGURA OSHIGUN AND THATFAIRGUY ARE CURRENTLY DOING undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke, Lawyer Who Sued #EndSARS Protesters Suspected Of Being Fake by merits(m): 4:53pm On Feb 25, 2021
cheesy

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke, Lawyer Who Sued #EndSARS Protesters Suspected Of Being Fake by Yeyenairaland(m): 4:54pm On Feb 25, 2021
Are u kidding me
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke, Lawyer Who Sued #EndSARS Protesters Suspected Of Being Fake by Adeniran906(m): 4:54pm On Feb 25, 2021
Don't call yourself what you have not upto,it can lead to disgrace or jail
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke, Lawyer Who Sued #EndSARS Protesters Suspected Of Being Fake by Emulti(m): 4:54pm On Feb 25, 2021
That's good for him. If truly he is a lawyer, then he is a stupid one.
Re: Kenechukwu Okeke, Lawyer Who Sued #EndSARS Protesters Suspected Of Being Fake by Foolishbuhari: 4:54pm On Feb 25, 2021
Ain't their president fake? Man has no qualifications to even be a private school teacher. Birds of a feather grin cheesy

He did it for the political patronage. I hope he gets it

1 Like

Re: Kenechukwu Okeke, Lawyer Who Sued #EndSARS Protesters Suspected Of Being Fake by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 25, 2021
J

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Amotekun Commander In Igangan / Buhari Arrives London On Charm Offensive - Newsweek London / Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.