Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,551 members, 7,812,761 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

PDP National Youth League Meet Ex-Gov Yero, PDP Spokesman & Dep Youth Leader - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP National Youth League Meet Ex-Gov Yero, PDP Spokesman & Dep Youth Leader (10271 Views)

Court Rejects Ramalan Yero's Application For Return Of International Passport / North-west PDP Spokesman Defects To APC, Says 'President Buhari Has Done Well’ / Mugshot Of Mukhtar Yero, Nuhu Somo Wya, Abubakar Haruna Gaya, Hamza Ishaq (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP National Youth League Meet Ex-Gov Yero, PDP Spokesman & Dep Youth Leader by Nobody: 9:27pm On Feb 20, 2018
grin
Re: PDP National Youth League Meet Ex-Gov Yero, PDP Spokesman & Dep Youth Leader by EazyMoh(m): 9:27pm On Feb 20, 2018
OP I really admire your determination to make it to the top. My advice is you better go local, PDP at National level is dry, and there's no chance of returning to power.
Re: PDP National Youth League Meet Ex-Gov Yero, PDP Spokesman & Dep Youth Leader by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:33pm On Feb 20, 2018
EazyMoh:
OP I really admire your determination to make it to the top. My advice is you better go local, PDP at National level is dry, and there's no chance of returning to power.
Thanks for the advice but I believe I have more to offer Nigeria than be restricted to my local constituency.

Meanwhile, PDP shall lead again 2019
Re: PDP National Youth League Meet Ex-Gov Yero, PDP Spokesman & Dep Youth Leader by EazyMoh(m): 9:37pm On Feb 20, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Thanks for the advice but I believe I have more to offer Nigeria than be restricted to my local constituency.

You're welcome. Well if you say so.
Re: PDP National Youth League Meet Ex-Gov Yero, PDP Spokesman & Dep Youth Leader by nwabobo: 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Delegation of Peoples Democratic Party National Youth League led by the National Coordinator, Hon Inioribo Tamunotonye yesterday met with the National Publicity Secretary of the party, Hon. Kola Ologbondiyan and the Deputy National Youth Leaderof the party, Hon Umar Babangida Maina at their offices in the PDP National Secretariat, Wadata Plaza, Abuja.

The delegation of the PDP National Youth League include, the National Coordinator and Nairalander, Inioribo Tamunotonye @Tonyebarcanista, Niger state Coordinator, Hon Nuhu Liman, Northcentral Women Leader Amina Adamu and FCT Deputy Coordinator, Engr. Dogara Favor Kirma.

Earlier today, former Governor of Kaduna state, His Excellency Ramalan Muktar Yero played host to delegation of PDPNYL led by the state coordinator, Abdulsallam Ramalan in his residence in Kaduna state

When did you leave APDA?
Re: PDP National Youth League Meet Ex-Gov Yero, PDP Spokesman & Dep Youth Leader by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:01pm On Feb 20, 2018
nwabobo:

When did you leave APDA?
The day Buhari was born
Re: PDP National Youth League Meet Ex-Gov Yero, PDP Spokesman & Dep Youth Leader by kessyur: 10:13pm On Feb 20, 2018
even Tonye don chop Honourable??
Re: PDP National Youth League Meet Ex-Gov Yero, PDP Spokesman & Dep Youth Leader by ndcide(m): 10:30pm On Feb 20, 2018
All the eye service and insults tonyebarcanister gave deji... This was all he wanted.

This guy is working for buhari inside PDP... if the leadership of PDP don't know, that's their headache
Re: PDP National Youth League Meet Ex-Gov Yero, PDP Spokesman & Dep Youth Leader by dheilaw1(m): 10:48pm On Feb 20, 2018
and the award of the best loser 2019 goes to the PDP

1 Like

Re: PDP National Youth League Meet Ex-Gov Yero, PDP Spokesman & Dep Youth Leader by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:23am On Feb 21, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
While some youths are busy wailing on social media and wasting on Big Brother Nigeria show, sensible people are busying themselves in political participation in order to change the political landscape and turn the country for the better.

God Bless PDP
must u quote bbn....must every one pass one route....nonsense
Re: PDP National Youth League Meet Ex-Gov Yero, PDP Spokesman & Dep Youth Leader by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:27am On Feb 21, 2018
HomeOfMe:
Youth participation at what level? You people should be speaking to them on fielding a youth to run for 2019 presidencial elections if they want nigerians to take them seriously. Not just any youth,but someone passionate about the success and prosperity of Nigeria,a graduate,a non tribalist,etc.
Na only president youth go run for d Senate and rep uncore moreover no be by Age self afta Al Trump is 70 gud governance is key
Re: PDP National Youth League Meet Ex-Gov Yero, PDP Spokesman & Dep Youth Leader by 8744Kin(m): 7:41am On Feb 21, 2018
In as much as I dont like this guy for his bad attitude towards the Igbos and 'political prostitution'(maybe that is his mojo), I respect his courage and determination to reach the apex.
Re: PDP National Youth League Meet Ex-Gov Yero, PDP Spokesman & Dep Youth Leader by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:35am On Feb 21, 2018
OGHENAOGIE:
must u quote bbn....must every one pass one route....nonsense
Apologies brother...

but the show is useless grin
Re: PDP National Youth League Meet Ex-Gov Yero, PDP Spokesman & Dep Youth Leader by boluwatife66(m): 10:03am On Feb 21, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Gracia amingo...tonye no 4get ur baruda oo
Re: PDP National Youth League Meet Ex-Gov Yero, PDP Spokesman & Dep Youth Leader by newslifeop: 10:52am On Feb 21, 2018
Oh
Re: PDP National Youth League Meet Ex-Gov Yero, PDP Spokesman & Dep Youth Leader by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:06pm On Feb 21, 2018
boluwatife66:
Gracia amingo...tonye no 4get ur baruda oo
God bless your hustle boss
Re: PDP National Youth League Meet Ex-Gov Yero, PDP Spokesman & Dep Youth Leader by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:39pm On Feb 21, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Apologies brother...

n
but the show is useless grin
ur opinion bro....
Re: PDP National Youth League Meet Ex-Gov Yero, PDP Spokesman & Dep Youth Leader by buhariguy(m): 4:44pm On Feb 21, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Na young guy him be
@44, still a young guy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Okays N17bn For Acquisition Of Monitoring Device For Fuel / Rivers PDP Asks Court To Kick Out APC Candidates / Obajana: Kogi Youths Give Dangote 3-Day Ultimatum To Settle Their Grievances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.