Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Ini Edo Shows Off Nice Boobs And Large Hips In A New Outfit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo Shows Off Nice Boobs And Large Hips In A New Outfit (2629 Views)

Meet Dwarf Billionaire, Grand P, Who Is Married To An Oversized Large Hips Wife / Ini Edo Shows Off In A Two-Piece Swimsuit (Pictures) / Zubby Michael Steals A Peek At Nancy Isime's Hips In Her Sexy Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ini Edo Shows Off Nice Boobs And Large Hips In A New Outfit by Daily4mative: 7:35pm On Feb 20, 2018
https://welldonenaija.com/actress-ini-edo-shows-off-nice-boobs-and-large-hips-in-a-new-dress-by-fashion-nova/
Nollywood actress Ini Edo displays new outfit with nice boobs and hips invitingly.
Ini Edo whose real name is Iniobong Edo Ekim has shown fans that when it comes to fashion world she can stand out still amongst the best.
The popular actress shared this lovely photos on her Instagram account with below caption:-
“Thank you @fashionnova for this cute happy outfit ..love em .this hairpiece by @bkuniquehair be giving me all kinds of holiday vibe ..thank you i love eeet

Am just over here recieving all the care n love like am the only girl in the world and wishing the holiday never ends …
Happy hols everyone >>>>>>> visit link to see more sexy photos.... https://welldonenaija.com/actress-ini-edo-shows-off-nice-boobs-and-large-hips-in-a-new-dress-by-fashion-nova
Myheartbeat grateful

Re: Ini Edo Shows Off Nice Boobs And Large Hips In A New Outfit by Ever8054: 7:50pm On Feb 20, 2018
yes..I think they are nice but after watching how people ran away from them even the desperate ones that wanted to take a look but after the release of the movie some people were like waoooo...and the president traveled again to Germany and called out on the president of Western Germany to come take a look but this turn out horrible when the last Fulani herdsman was shot dead in Benue state and the president traveled to Nasarawa state to sympathize with the herdsman who lost there cows....and...what am I even saying sef....?...you can take back the mic...iam on my way to INEC office somebody have to loose but 2019 election and his erection and retire back to daura to join his kinsman in slaughtering Nigerians but we will be ready for him....iam done with the interview can I go now?...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Legs Get Me A Lot Of Attention- Kisa Gbekle / Nollywood Actor, Ugezu Jugezu Loses His Elder Brother (photo) / Onyi Alex Puts Her Body On Display In Sexy Bikini Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.