Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

The Power Of Your Mind And How To Use It - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Power Of Your Mind And How To Use It (603 Views)

Woman Rips Off Bible Part Asking Wives To Be Submissive, Use It To Smoke Weed / Why Do Christians Underestimate The Power Of Prayer? / The True Power Of God - The Power Of Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Your Mind And How To Use It by sharpguy10(m): 8:14pm On Feb 20, 2018
Hi friends how are doing, i hope wonderful. In this post I will talk about the power of your mind and how to use it. Your mind is one of the most important thing you have to guide in your life. In it your being exist and you live your life. Whatever you plant in it and enter your heart spring into abundance in your life. No matter what it is, be it evil or good, lack or abundance, spring into abundance. The media, advertisers, musicals understand this secret that if they can convince you through the mind, they will have control over you. That is why you must guide it seriously and be careful what enters.

Three Things That Make You.
1. The mind: it is the door to your heart. Anything that comes to you first enters the mind. What you plant and keep thinking, you see manifested in your world.

2. The Heart: This is your spirit the real you not the flesh. This is what the scientist called the subconscious mind. It is what houses everything that happen and experience in your life. This is the place where everything you keep thinking with emotion is nourish and created and in a process of time manifested in your life. It is the real you that connect to God. It is through which God speak to you. It is your light. Whatever you think with emotion in your mind enters there. If is good, it will be created and manifest in your life. If is bad, you receive bad things too. That is why the bible says guide your heart with all diligence for out of it are the issues of life. So keep that.

3. The soul: the soul is where your spirit is, it houses it. In it your emotions are created.

How to use your mind.
Like i have explain above, your mind is the door to your heart. Anything you think with emotion enter your heart and control your life. So the way to use your mind is by thinking good thought in it. Thinking of what you want in your life. The more you think of it the more doors is open to you to achieve what you want.

Another way to use your mind for your life is by thinking and planting the word of God. But before it can become a thought in you, you got to say it and voice it out repeatedly. As you do that, it become a thought in your mind and as it become a thought in your mind, it enters your heart and create your life for you.
WHY THE WORD?
The word of God has the power to change you, recreate you and settle you all round in life. Everything in this world is created by God's word. The reason the word is powerful is the one that is behind the word, that is God Almighty. As you read and pick a verse from the word of God and say it out loud, it recreate everything in the spirit realm in your life that will be manifested in your life.

Another way to use your mind is to use it in the now. Everything only exist in the now not tomorrow. Change is now, God is now, faith is now, life is now, the word of God is now, what you want is now. As you put your mind in the now, thinking and meditating on the word of God concerning your change in the now, it will certainly happen now. This is another secret you have to keep now. So live and use your mind in the now not later, tomorrow or someday because tomorrow or someday will never come.

That is the power of your mind and how to use it.

The best thing you can do for yourself that
will change your life in this year is to give
your life to Jesus for safety and prosperity and if you know that you
have not given your life to Jesus please say
this short prayer:
Lord God, i believe with all my heart in
Jesus Christ, son of the living God. I believe
He died for me and God raised Him from
the dead. I believe He is alive today. I
confess with my mouth that Jesus Christ is
the Lord of my life from this day. Through
Him and in His Name, i have eternal life, I'm
born again. Thank you Lord, for saving my
soul, i am now a Child of God. Amen
Keep prospering and soaring high.
Re: The Power Of Your Mind And How To Use It by sharpguy10(m): 11:04am On Feb 28, 2018
Life is like a game, how you play it determine if you will loss or succeed
Re: The Power Of Your Mind And How To Use It by sharpguy10(m): 11:42pm On Mar 22, 2018
Your thought is your life currency Heaven has deposited in you. Invest it dont spend it

(1) (Reply)

God Will Give You A Miracle Alert Today. / Should He Leave The Marriage? / Astrology In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.