Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

I'm 17 And I Need A Female Friend - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I'm 17 And I Need A Female Friend (377 Views)

I Am An Introvert And I Want A Someone / A Female Atheist Is Needed For A Relationship That Must Leads To Marriage. / I Need A Female Friend In Sango-ota (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm 17 And I Need A Female Friend by Trust2001(m): 8:25pm On Feb 20, 2018
Hi I'm caring, cute, smart, and an intelligent teenager that has never had a female friend before and sometimes it makes me feel depressed. So if you fall between the age range of 15-17 and you are interested in having a male friend you can email me at dogarachelsea@gmail.com we don't have to meet we can chat or video call on social media platforms till we like and understand each other. My hubbies include;

Watching football
Reading
Watching cartoons (the amazing world of gumball, Regular show, we bare bears) are my favorites
Watching Hollywood movies (adventure)
Playing video games etc.

I'm also a tech-geek, hope I can get one here wink males are also allowed.
Re: I'm 17 And I Need A Female Friend by greatnaija01: 10:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
when I was your age, I was also looking for female friends but soon learned a HARD LESSON that at such age purity is already removed in the minds of females, so they wont value your friendship if you have nothing tangible to offer. The things in your list are not tangible enough. If you are truly a tech geek like myself, invest your knowledge and make HARD CASH from it. And even ladies older than you will come for you.

Never pursue what can pursue u. Ladies will pursue and be Loyal to guys who are financially, spiritually and Psychologically buoyant. AT 17, ENSURE YOU HAVE THESE 3 BEFORE 20, and Girls who are not MINDING u now will always have you on their MIND by then.

Trust2001:
Hi I'm caring, cute, smart, and an intelligent teenager that has never had a female friend before and sometimes it makes me feel depressed. So if you fall between the age range of 15-17 and you are interested in having a male friend you can email me at dogarachelsea@gmail.com we don't have to meet we can chat or video call on social media platforms till we like and understand each other. My hubbies include;

Watching football
Reading
Watching cartoons (the amazing world of gumball, Regular show, we bare bears) are my favorites
Watching Hollywood movies (adventure)
Playing video games etc.

I'm also a tech-geek, hope I can get one here wink males are also allowed.

Re: I'm 17 And I Need A Female Friend by Trust2001(m): 10:35pm On Feb 20, 2018
greatnaija01:
when I was your age, I was also looking for female friends but soon learned a HARD LESSON that at such age purity is already removed in the minds of females, so they wont value your friendship if you have nothing tangible to offer. The things in your list are not tangible enough. If you are truly a tech geek like myself, invest your knowledge and make HARD CASH from it. And even ladies older than you will come for you.

Never pursue what can pursue u. Ladies will pursue and be Loyal to guys who are financially, spiritually and Psychologically buoyant. AT 17, ENSURE YOU HAVE THESE 3 BEFORE 20, and Girls who are not MINDING u now will always have you on their MIND by then.

Thanks
Re: I'm 17 And I Need A Female Friend by dingbang(m): 5:03am On Feb 21, 2018
Op please do what you want, go out there make friends of the opposite sex.. Have fun and forget the nonsense people say about reading books.. A life without experience is a boring life. Go out there, take risks, make your own mistakes, laugh over it.

Even with all my money, I haven't even lived a funfilled life. You know why? We will never stop hustling.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Female Friend From Anambra State!!!! / Man Looking For A Sex Partner In Lagos / 9 Things Sex Can Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.