Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,720 members, 7,831,296 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Promote Your Product/services And Books To 900million Kindle,ebook Readers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Promote Your Product/services And Books To 900million Kindle,ebook Readers (302 Views)

How To Export Any Product/services Abroad (beginner And Expert) - Video / Emeka Offor Foundation Donate Medical Equipments, Books To Hospitals And Schools / Kindle Money Keyword Research Method $100 Per Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Promote Your Product/services And Books To 900million Kindle,ebook Readers by villagepeoplefb: 8:43pm On Feb 20, 2018
Hello!
Are you searching for the best place to get your business and product especially books promoted?
If you're not getting good results or you're not getting any sales but you feel you do have a great book you have come to the right place.

I will help you to blast your kindle and all books plus products and service url to 900,000,000 million targeted subscribers who are interested in your products.

Guaranteed Clicks/Visitors : More than 7000+ per day Worldwide/

WHO I AM?

I am a Kindle author and consultant with over 10 years of advertising my own works so I know the impact of prom0tion.

You have just choose an EXPERT in website trafficking, SOLO ADS,mlm, blog promotion,e-book kindle promo and any other ON-LINE MARKETING.

ALLOW ME TO HELP YOU GET MASSIVE EXPOSURE ON YOUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, DIGITAL AND HARD COPY BOOKS.

NOTE: THE PROMOTION COST 15,000

FOR A PROOF, I GIVE TRACKING LINK
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE IF NOT SATISFIED WITH WORK DONE

YOU CAN DROP YOUR EMAIL HERE WITH YOUR ENQUIRIES OR EMAIL ME ON MARTIN.HALL2@GMX.COM

OR CALL 08186763414

Thanks
Platform Type

Re: Promote Your Product/services And Books To 900million Kindle,ebook Readers by villagepeoplefb: 8:47pm On Feb 20, 2018
MASSIVE EXPOSURE TO ALMOST A BILLION INTERNET USERS

(1) (Reply)

Have You Been Thinking Of A Way To Grow Your Business And Sales Revenue? / Take A Step Today / Create A Digital Market Place With Just #1,000 Subscription

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.