Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,185 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Big Brother Naija: Evicted Housemates Share Who They Think Should Win - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Naija: Evicted Housemates Share Who They Think Should Win (39382 Views)

BBNaija: Evicted Housemates - Chomzy, Doyin, Eloswag Return To Level Up House / BBNaija S6: Housemates Share Heartbreak Ordeals / Evicted Housemates Party With BBNaija Top Five (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Brother Naija: Evicted Housemates Share Who They Think Should Win by austonclint(m): 9:39pm On Feb 20, 2018

"#BBNaija shouldn't project someone just going into the house, sleeping most of the time, being quiet, sliding into the finals and then winning" – Princess.

The first Big Brother Naija eviction happened over the weekend, and the evicted housemates already know who they want to win the show.
The eviction show happened hours after Khloe and K.Brule were disqualified from the show for breaking Biggie’s rules.

During the show, Bitto and Princess (Pritto) and Vandora and Dee One (Vandee) were announced as the first set of pairs to be evicted from the #BBNaija house.

During an interview with Pulse Nigeria, the housemates shared which housemate they thing should win the 45 million naira prize.

Dee One

As una don dey vote for who dey… I think it’s Mina, judging by the love they have for their sex life.

Bitto

It’s obvious that a lot of people have their favourites in the house and the person who stays till the last week with the highest number of votes automatically wins.

But in all honesty, I will like to see someone who is quite creative win the show. Over the years, we have had people win the show and they have not given back to the society.

I’m an advocate of people giving back to the society. So in all honesty, if you ask me who I want to win Big Brother Naija, I think the only talented housemate left is Ifuennada, and I hope she does win.

Princess

Apart from the fact that Ifu is my girl, she is multi-talented, and that is what I think Big Brother should project’

I don’t think Big Brother should project someone just going into the house, sleeping most of the time, being quiet most of the time and sliding into the finals and then winning.

No, I think people should vote for someone who’s got it.

K.Brule

I love Ifu. I love Rico, I think he is very entertaining, very funny, and if we are to believe everything that he said, he has had it very tough.

But for some reason, I just love Angel. I fee like, how can one man be a Kung fu master and be a kickboxer?

My guy sabi sing, my guy dey play guitar, my man come sabi book on top. My guy has tried. So, if it’s based on merit, I think it”s Angel.

Vandora and Dee One revealed that they are rooting for Alex, while Khloe said she wants Leo to win.

Miracle won the head of house for week four, but Biggie already announced that there won’t be any eviction this week.

source: http://www.clintgist.com/evicted-big-brother-naija-housemates-on-who-should-win-id8013270-html/

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Big Brother Naija: Evicted Housemates Share Who They Think Should Win by NwaAmaikpe: 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2018
shocked

I would have said Miracle, but he is a one-minute man

I would have said Leo, but he is a cocky, self-sufficient dick.

I would have said Tobi, but he is a woman wrapper.

I would have said Ahneeka, but her face is as rough as a grater.

I would have said Nina, but she is too 'free-and-fair'.

I would have said Alex, but she is a foetus murderer.

I would have said Lolu, but he is a sissy,

I would have said Rico, but he is hyperactive and an apparent drug abuser,

I would have said Angel, but the other contestants are way his juniors so it will be partial.

I would have said Cece, but the midget's brother in-law is already the host of the show.

I would have said Ifu, but she almost jeopardized her academics for a nonentity like CDQ.

I would have said BamBam, but her makeup scares me.

I would have said Teddy, but he is a gossiping, bullish Jim Iyke-wannabe.

So despite her small brezz, I am left with Anto.
Anto for me!
And this has nothing with me being friends with the Leckys.

223 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija: Evicted Housemates Share Who They Think Should Win by somadinho10: 9:52pm On Feb 20, 2018
[quote author=NwaAmaikpe post=65237627] shocked[/quote if you talk rubbish I will hack your account ]

Meanwhile Chelsea fans be like
O lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world have MESSI on us���

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija: Evicted Housemates Share Who They Think Should Win by kinibigdeal(m): 9:58pm On Feb 20, 2018
shocked

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija: Evicted Housemates Share Who They Think Should Win by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:06pm On Feb 20, 2018
Goal!!! Williams destroying Barca since 45AD

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija: Evicted Housemates Share Who They Think Should Win by SirLakes: 10:21pm On Feb 20, 2018
Ooooooooo not again

Excuse me please

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija: Evicted Housemates Share Who They Think Should Win by Evablizin(f): 10:22pm On Feb 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I would have said Angel, but the other contestants are way his juniors so it will be partial.

I would have said Cece, but the midget's brother in-law is already the host of the show.

I would have said Ifu, but she almost jeopardized her academics for a nonentity like CDQ.

I would have said Teddy, but he is gossiping, bullish like Jim Iyke wannabe.

Anto for me!
cheesy

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Big Brother Naija: Evicted Housemates Share Who They Think Should Win by Marxist001(m): 10:25pm On Feb 20, 2018
Na Una sabi....u people better go ur house and cry silently after this week. abeg wetin barca dey play!!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija: Evicted Housemates Share Who They Think Should Win by Bills2307(m): 10:25pm On Feb 20, 2018
this umtiti self. behaving like an early man. morata comes in replaces pedro
Re: Big Brother Naija: Evicted Housemates Share Who They Think Should Win by timmilehin(m): 10:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
Ahnekka pimples be like dem dey do meeting

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Naija: Evicted Housemates Share Who They Think Should Win by bobokeshington: 10:27pm On Feb 20, 2018
Who dey talk Bbn when Chelsea dey give some people high blood pressure
Re: Big Brother Naija: Evicted Housemates Share Who They Think Should Win by Amirullaha(m): 10:27pm On Feb 20, 2018
Am still expecting One or Two more goals from this match...
Re: Big Brother Naija: Evicted Housemates Share Who They Think Should Win by silver94(m): 10:27pm On Feb 20, 2018
Lala looking for derailers. If dem born anybody well type about barca match grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Big Brother Naija: Evicted Housemates Share Who They Think Should Win by Criticize001(m): 10:28pm On Feb 20, 2018
Oh my God, so Barcelona won't beat Chelshit tonight undecided
Re: Big Brother Naija: Evicted Housemates Share Who They Think Should Win by rayopt(m): 10:28pm On Feb 20, 2018
Pls where is that chelsea barca thread. . . .?
Re: Big Brother Naija: Evicted Housemates Share Who They Think Should Win by Henitan24(f): 10:29pm On Feb 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I would have said Teddy, but he is gossiping, bullish Jim Iyke-wannabe.

Anto for me!
And this has nothing with me being friends to the Leckys.

Seriously I personally want you to be in that house because you seems to know it all. I so much admire your intelligence.
#team Anto

28 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija: Evicted Housemates Share Who They Think Should Win by neolboy(m): 10:29pm On Feb 20, 2018
Obi mikel don score for Chelsea
Re: Big Brother Naija: Evicted Housemates Share Who They Think Should Win by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:30pm On Feb 20, 2018
SirLakes:
Ooooooooo not again

Excuse me please
these guys shd stop been bad losers all contestants stood equal chance of winning... the fans who voted knew better as dee was no judge moreover u don't need to win to make impact...eg ebuka d current host no win for im time....and who Tel dem say na ifu get talent pass...Na dis dier kin bias mind make biggie nullify dier nominations and put them all for possible eviction last week dee one with im Bad mouth...Na person say make im no do im sleep....
Re: Big Brother Naija: Evicted Housemates Share Who They Think Should Win by lascopes(m): 10:31pm On Feb 20, 2018
How this matter come use affect the allawee wey never show? Ulcer don start to spread like Lassa Fever, light no dey abeg how many Barca don collect??
Re: Big Brother Naija: Evicted Housemates Share Who They Think Should Win by evanso6226(f): 10:32pm On Feb 20, 2018
Ahneeka.... All the way
Re: Big Brother Naija: Evicted Housemates Share Who They Think Should Win by bobokeshington: 10:32pm On Feb 20, 2018
[quote author=somadinho10 post=65237853][/quote]

First time Messi scoring against Chelsea...

Merciless Messi!!!
Re: Big Brother Naija: Evicted Housemates Share Who They Think Should Win by Franzinni: 10:33pm On Feb 20, 2018
4Q bbn
Re: Big Brother Naija: Evicted Housemates Share Who They Think Should Win by lascopes(m): 10:34pm On Feb 20, 2018
Henitan24:

Seriously I personally want you to be in that house because you seems to know it all. I so much admire your intelligence.
#team Anto

Bro Solomon must sing his Song today "thank you for saving me"
Re: Big Brother Naija: Evicted Housemates Share Who They Think Should Win by bobokeshington: 10:36pm On Feb 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Anto for me!

Your brain get space for middle

13 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija: Evicted Housemates Share Who They Think Should Win by Divay22(f): 10:37pm On Feb 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Anto for me!
Lol... See analysis grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija: Evicted Housemates Share Who They Think Should Win by Henitan24(f): 10:42pm On Feb 20, 2018
lascopes:

Bro Solomon must sing his Song today "thank you for saving me"
This is not really necessary you know
Re: Big Brother Naija: Evicted Housemates Share Who They Think Should Win by phr0nesis(m): 10:43pm On Feb 20, 2018
I'm sorry mod for once detailing a BB Naija thread. Thank you for lifting my ban. Sorry once again for what I'm about to do

Ch***ea Why

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija: Evicted Housemates Share Who They Think Should Win by Litblogger: 10:44pm On Feb 20, 2018
Unimportant opinions
Re: Big Brother Naija: Evicted Housemates Share Who They Think Should Win by sidnen: 10:51pm On Feb 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Anto for me!
With your level of (un)intelligence, you still dey watch this trash? shocked

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Naija: Evicted Housemates Share Who They Think Should Win by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:52pm On Feb 20, 2018
phr0nesis:
I'm sorry mod for once detailing a BB Naija thread. Thank you for lifting my ban. Sorry once again for what I'm about to do

Ch***ea Why
u nid to be ban for life

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joe Blasts Tacha. Her Eyelashes Are Higher Than Her IQ. Video / Charles Okocha And Mercy Eke Romantic Scene / Jackie B Has Been Evicted From The Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.