Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,709 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:42 AM

Please I Need Your Opinion On This - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Please I Need Your Opinion On This (454 Views)

Davido, Say Your Opinion Of What Might Have Take The Little Boy Live / What Is Your Opinion On This? (picture Attached) / How Ladies Should Guard Their Pants From Evil Acts - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Opinion On This by creatorsverse(m): 11:28pm On Feb 20, 2018
My friend has been owing me #40,000 since June last year and has refused to pay.

Yesterday I begged him to give me even if it is #20,000 and forget the rest because of a situation I found yourself.

He said he has only about #17,000 in his account and can only afford to send #15,000 to me.

As half bread is better than none, I had no option than to accept.

I woke up the this morning to see an alert of #150,000k with 36 missed calls from him because my phone is always on silent mode at night and several messages from him begging me to transfer #135,000 back to him. He said he made a mistake, he wanted to send #15,000k and added one extra 0 instead.
Sincerely speaking what will you do?
Re: Please I Need Your Opinion On This by Franzinni: 11:37pm On Feb 20, 2018
Angel: return 110k and tell him you took your 40k out

Demon: chop the money all! And tell him to wait 4 months to pay him back...

Man: ask questions on nairaland

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Police Arrests Goat For Eating Grass In Judge’s Garden / How To Live A Healthy And Sickness -free Life / Mentally Challenged Man Machetes Two Pupils To Death - VERY GRAPHIC IMAGES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.