Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,645 members, 7,823,830 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Davido, Say Your Opinion Of What Might Have Take The Little Boy Live - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Davido, Say Your Opinion Of What Might Have Take The Little Boy Live (847 Views)

See The Little Boy That Was Shot But Still Saved His Sister's Life During Attack / Little Boy Seen Staring At The Photo Of His Dad Killed During The Shiite/police / Update On The Little Boy Spotted Selling Pure Water At The University Of Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido, Say Your Opinion Of What Might Have Take The Little Boy Live by frndfghtr(m): 10:53am On Nov 01, 2022
for me God bring and God taketh, but I know autopsy can still carried on, and further things

Re: Davido, Say Your Opinion Of What Might Have Take The Little Boy Live by immortalcrown(m): 10:55am On Nov 01, 2022
Why you come put screenshot of my comment? Meanwhile, autopsy no go show how the boy enter the pool. My argument is not that he died as a result of staying long in the pool. My argument is how he entered the pool. Did he walk out of the house alone or someone was aware he got to the pool? Was the pool lonely or it was a matter of people at the pool losing attention on the boy and focusing on something else?

1 Like

Re: Davido, Say Your Opinion Of What Might Have Take The Little Boy Live by frndfghtr(m): 10:57am On Nov 01, 2022
immortalcrown:
Why you come put screenshot of my comment?
wise quotes attract wise comment ( commended)
Re: Davido, Say Your Opinion Of What Might Have Take The Little Boy Live by cherishmichael: 11:06am On Nov 01, 2022
Lame quote, God does not give and take he knows our pain, this is what the devil had always wanted, to make God a lie...
Situations where God did such a thing like that were such as this, (Bible verse below) an act of wickedness, why will he want to kill an innocent child?? There was a reason why he killed O'nan and all other evill men in Bible times, why will he just kill the innocent ones, he loves us and he won't do that!
Genesis 38:9, 10
But Oʹnan knew that the offspring would not be considered his. So when he did have relations with his brother’s wife, he wasted his semen on the ground so as not to give offspring to his brother. 10 What he did was bad in the eyes of Jehovah, so he also put him to death

James 1:13,14
When under trial, let no one say: “I am being tried by God.” For with evil things God cannot be tried, nor does he himself try anyone. 14 But each one is tried by being drawn out and enticed by his own desire.

Job 34:10
So listen to me, you men of understanding: It is unthinkable for the true God to act wickedly, For the Almighty to do wrong.

Psalm 68:20
20The true God is for us a God who saves; And Jehovah the Sovereign Lord provides escape from death.

1 John 4:8 God is love!!

1 Like

Re: Davido, Say Your Opinion Of What Might Have Take The Little Boy Live by frndfghtr(m): 11:12am On Nov 01, 2022
?
Re: Davido, Say Your Opinion Of What Might Have Take The Little Boy Live by frndfghtr(m): 11:14am On Nov 01, 2022
cherishmichael:
Lame quote, God does not give and take he knows our pain, this is what the devil had always wanted, to make God a lie...
When under trial, let no one say: “I am being tried by God.” For with evil things God cannot be tried, nor does he himself try anyone. 14 But each one is tried by being drawn out and enticed by his own desire.

Another quote to show God gives life and God takes life away is through Deuteronomy 32:39 “ Now see that I, even I am he, and there there is no God but me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal

So listen to me, you men of understanding: It is unthinkable for the true God to act wickedly, For the Almighty to do wrong.

God is love!!
read the book of the same Job very well and try to understand
Job says in Job 1:21, “Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord.”
Re: Davido, Say Your Opinion Of What Might Have Take The Little Boy Live by frndfghtr(m): 11:18am On Nov 01, 2022
cherishmichael:

(God is love!! 1 John 4:8 )

Another quote to show God gives life and God takes life away is through Deuteronomy 32:39 “ Now see that I, even I am he, and there there is no God but me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal
Re: Davido, Say Your Opinion Of What Might Have Take The Little Boy Live by cherishmichael: 12:16pm On Nov 01, 2022
frndfghtr:

Go read and understand the fullbook of Deuteronomy before you argue bro.
Re: Davido, Say Your Opinion Of What Might Have Take The Little Boy Live by cherishmichael: 12:18pm On Nov 01, 2022
frndfghtr:
read the book of the same Job very well and try to understand
Job says in Job 1:21, “Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord.”
if that's your understanding towards that verse then take it, read your complete book of Job before challenging my comment.
Re: Davido, Say Your Opinion Of What Might Have Take The Little Boy Live by cherishmichael: 12:35pm On Nov 01, 2022
frndfghtr:

Situations where God did such a thing like that were such as this, (Bible verse below) an act of wickedness, why will he want to kill an innocent child??
Genesis 38:9, 10
But Oʹnan knew that the offspring would not be considered his. So when he did have relations with his brother’s wife, he wasted his semen on the ground so as not to give offspring to his brother. 10 What he did was bad in the eyes of Jehovah, so he also put him to death
Re: Davido, Say Your Opinion Of What Might Have Take The Little Boy Live by Upliftment101: 3:44pm On Nov 01, 2022
The house helps and nannies were obviously busy on their phones or having sex with themselves when the poor boy snuck out and entered the pool. Rip to him
Re: Davido, Say Your Opinion Of What Might Have Take The Little Boy Live by Nostring: 4:42pm On Nov 01, 2022
Una all done mad.. this one even open thread to gist about what took the poor boy, wetin your gist or debate go do for the heartbroken family embarassed... very sickening lipsrsealed
Re: Davido, Say Your Opinion Of What Might Have Take The Little Boy Live by EvangelistMFM(m): 5:06pm On Nov 01, 2022
In 2017, Davido also lost two friends and team members, Tagbo and DJ Olu.

In 2021 he lost another close aide Obama DMW

Now again his son....hmmmm
Re: Davido, Say Your Opinion Of What Might Have Take The Little Boy Live by Realmi: 5:17pm On Nov 01, 2022
All those crowd wey dey him house just dey for eye service..na wen David dey around them dey behave..once he is out of sight everybody go look away...

Well God knows best....parents cannot be too careful wen training a child...na God dey protect... it is well with them

(1) (Reply)

NLC Declares Nationwide Strike / Was The Young Man In Yenagoa Killed For N50? / Nigerians Jailed After First Phishing Fraud Prosecution In The Uk-mirror, U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.