Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Suleiman Hunkuyi Reacts To His Demolished Building In Kaduna By El-Rufai(Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suleiman Hunkuyi Reacts To His Demolished Building In Kaduna By El-Rufai(Photos) (46172 Views)

Sanusi Preparing To Leave Awe With El-Rufai (Photos) / Shehu Sani And Suleiman Hunkuyi Leave APC / "APC Dead, Buried" – Senator Suleiman Hunkuyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suleiman Hunkuyi Reacts To His Demolished Building In Kaduna By El-Rufai(Photos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 21, 2018
APC IS A HOUSE DIVIDED AMONGST IT SELF....
Re: Suleiman Hunkuyi Reacts To His Demolished Building In Kaduna By El-Rufai(Photos) by giles14(m): 2:09pm On Feb 21, 2018
and son people are clamoring for state police. hmmm
Re: Suleiman Hunkuyi Reacts To His Demolished Building In Kaduna By El-Rufai(Photos) by Chukazu: 2:22pm On Feb 21, 2018
El Rufai has always been in the business of Demolition

From FCT to APC to Shiites Muslims

Meanwhile Need hot Asphalt for road

Repairs

Renovation

Rehabilitation?

Holla! Holla!! Holla!!!

Re: Suleiman Hunkuyi Reacts To His Demolished Building In Kaduna By El-Rufai(Photos) by Bizibi(m): 2:23pm On Feb 21, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]“ Let me also use the opportunity to remind Nasir El-Rufai that there is another property in which I housed him, which he slept in so many times in the course of bringing so many people together to elect him as governor on Queen Elizabeth Road in Zaria.

“In case he forgets and in case he still wants to take it.

“I rest my case.”

This is what happens when power is given to a drunk.
Re: Suleiman Hunkuyi Reacts To His Demolished Building In Kaduna By El-Rufai(Photos) by adesamix(m): 2:24pm On Feb 21, 2018
Nasuru El Rufai acted like cow, heartless politician.
Re: Suleiman Hunkuyi Reacts To His Demolished Building In Kaduna By El-Rufai(Photos) by victorioushands: 2:39pm On Feb 21, 2018
These politicians who have robbed us dry are the worst cowards because they fear poverty or death or even anything that gives them headache. Just few days ago, a young man in Lagos stabbed his friend to death while they were debating on who should own the N1000 they picked from the ground. But, here is a man whose property worth millions was demolished unlawfully and he's laughing about it. I know, yes I know...the masses will pay for it times 100
Re: Suleiman Hunkuyi Reacts To His Demolished Building In Kaduna By El-Rufai(Photos) by CioAngels(f): 6:34pm On Feb 21, 2018
Elrufai is a sadist.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Laetitia Dagan Naankang's Burial Photos / Emir Of Kano, Air Peace Row Deepens / FG Increases Price Of Electricity Meters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.