Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Why You Need A Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why You Need A Website (391 Views)

Time To Start Afresh, Take your biz to the next level, Get A Website Today / A Website Designer Urgently Needed / Contact A Website Cloning Expert (Pay after Service) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Need A Website by DlawTECHY(m): 2:22am On Feb 21, 2018
Do i really need a website? I have heard this question more than a thousand times, I am not kidding! But the truth is everybody needs a website.

BILL GATE the richest man in the world was not kidding when he said '' If your business is not on the internet, your business will be out of Business "
Here are 5 reasons why you need a website.

1. More reach/customers:

Statistics shows that at least 2.4 billion people use the internet daily, for one thing or the other and at least 90% of those have purchased or contacted a company online within a period of 1 year. If you do not have a website you will definitely be missing out from this great market( online market).

2. Business Value:

Take it or leave it, a business that is online has a greater value to customers. Try getting loan from the bank for your business and one of the few questions you will be asked is your business website. ( It better be a good one) this is just an instance on how great your business value will grow with a website.

Contact us for affordable website
3. Communication with customers:

By having a blog or just a feed on your website, you can easily update your visitors and customers on any latest offer or product available on your website.

4. Do business your own way:

You do not need permission from any lawyer to post on your website. Having a website makes you a boss of your own and nobody bosses you around.

Contact us for affordable website

5. Runs 24/7 nonstop:

Your website runs 24/7 without any supervision or need to lock it up. You can always be there for your customers no matter the time of the day. You can always communicate with them.

Source https://dlawtechy./2018/02/21/why-you-need-a-website/

Re: Why You Need A Website by DlawTECHY(m): 9:53am On Feb 21, 2018
Lalsticlala seun please help my ministry. The people need to know
Re: Why You Need A Website by Hushpuppi: 2:07pm On Feb 21, 2018
Nice one. How much do you charge for a school website?

(1) (Reply)

Google Adsense Cheat 2018 - Pros And Cons / 3 / Smtp Unlimited Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.