Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,085 members, 7,811,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Two Brothers To Be Buried The Same Day After Their Deaths In Imo State. Photo - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Two Brothers To Be Buried The Same Day After Their Deaths In Imo State. Photo (23400 Views)

Mummified Man, Stoneman Willie, To Be Buried After 128 Years On Display In US / Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) / Man Dies A Day After His Traditional Wedding (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Brothers To Be Buried The Same Day After Their Deaths In Imo State. Photo by CastedDude: 7:07am On Feb 21, 2018
This is very sad. Two brothers are said to be buried the same time after their demise. 50-year-old Henry Osondu Apiaka and his 40-year-old younger brother; Kelechi Vitalis Apiaka will be buried this Saturday, February 23rd in their country home at Umuihi- Ihitte Uboma in Imo state.

According to reports, Kelechi had an accident and died from injuries sustained in the crash while his elder brother Henry died following a brief illness.

May their souls rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/02/two-brothers-buried-day-deaths-imo-state-photo.html

Re: Two Brothers To Be Buried The Same Day After Their Deaths In Imo State. Photo by madridguy(m): 7:09am On Feb 21, 2018
May God accept their souls and comfort their family.

19 Likes

Re: Two Brothers To Be Buried The Same Day After Their Deaths In Imo State. Photo by purem(m): 7:09am On Feb 21, 2018
Did they die?

Who killed them?

People are so wicked sha

Modify;

nkwuocha:
Chai!! Ndi IMO. embarassed
Onye egbula nwanne ya.
Household enemies undecided undecided.Amazi onye n n'ezelu, maka ndi ilo bu nwanne gi.

Look at the way them just waste this boys. From the pictures they looked well groomed. I hope their mother is late, else staying alive to see two grown sons if hers lowered to the grave is like living a dead life.
I recently lost a good friend. Just few weeks after he came back to Lagos from village.He went in respect to his building project. His wife just put to bed embarassed embarassed embarassed.My guy dey mortuary. Him goods still dey warf,as we speak. embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry.From what I gathered from other friends prior to his demise, he kept saying he was poisoned inthe village. Sad!

Here is what am actually referring to in my post before all this bullies came in my way. Bunch of idiots..

vchykp:
does it mean u cnt read simple english?

favourmic:

stop smoking weed

MISTAICEY02288:

No ooo They didn't die, they only slept

Na ya stupidity and mumuness kill them

Yes, people are wicked for instilling so much foolishness and dumbness in a single person like you. SMH undecided

nomenclature:
IDIOT

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Two Brothers To Be Buried The Same Day After Their Deaths In Imo State. Photo by axeman2(m): 7:15am On Feb 21, 2018
village people have finally succeded God deliver us from evil.

2 Likes

Re: Two Brothers To Be Buried The Same Day After Their Deaths In Imo State. Photo by King990: 7:18am On Feb 21, 2018
Please kindly remove their Skull or inshort cut off their head completely before our Ewedu eating brothers would relocate to owerri to do justice to their corpse cry

2 Likes

Re: Two Brothers To Be Buried The Same Day After Their Deaths In Imo State. Photo by femolacqua(m): 7:23am On Feb 21, 2018
I'm short of words

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Brothers To Be Buried The Same Day After Their Deaths In Imo State. Photo by thorpido(m): 8:09am On Feb 21, 2018
What a tragedy to the family.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Brothers To Be Buried The Same Day After Their Deaths In Imo State. Photo by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 21, 2018
cry cry

1 Like

Re: Two Brothers To Be Buried The Same Day After Their Deaths In Imo State. Photo by Pavore9: 9:45am On Feb 21, 2018
Sad.

2 Likes

Re: Two Brothers To Be Buried The Same Day After Their Deaths In Imo State. Photo by pero45: 9:45am On Feb 21, 2018
May there souls rest in peace
Re: Two Brothers To Be Buried The Same Day After Their Deaths In Imo State. Photo by benedictjohn(m): 9:45am On Feb 21, 2018
damn. Arm of village gathering.

1 Like

Re: Two Brothers To Be Buried The Same Day After Their Deaths In Imo State. Photo by blesskewe(f): 9:46am On Feb 21, 2018
Awwwww so sad[quote][/quote] cry cry

1 Like

Re: Two Brothers To Be Buried The Same Day After Their Deaths In Imo State. Photo by Nackzy: 9:46am On Feb 21, 2018
Na wa ooo R. I. P to the dead

1 Like

Re: Two Brothers To Be Buried The Same Day After Their Deaths In Imo State. Photo by adisabarber(m): 9:46am On Feb 21, 2018
Aiyelala ooo!

1 Like

Re: Two Brothers To Be Buried The Same Day After Their Deaths In Imo State. Photo by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 21, 2018
King990:
Please kindly remove their Skull or inshort cut off their head completely before our Ewedu eating brothers would relocate to owerri to do justice to their corpse cry
lalasticlacla
Re: Two Brothers To Be Buried The Same Day After Their Deaths In Imo State. Photo by Haggui: 9:47am On Feb 21, 2018
This is tragic. RIP
Re: Two Brothers To Be Buried The Same Day After Their Deaths In Imo State. Photo by nomenclature(m): 9:47am On Feb 21, 2018
IDIOT
purem:
Did they die?

Who killed them?

People are so wicked sha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Brothers To Be Buried The Same Day After Their Deaths In Imo State. Photo by Yinxies(f): 9:47am On Feb 21, 2018
Na wa oooooo

RIP to the dead
Re: Two Brothers To Be Buried The Same Day After Their Deaths In Imo State. Photo by Pavore9: 9:48am On Feb 21, 2018
King990:

So very insensitive of you, must your bigotry manifest? Will you post same if the deceased were related to you? angry

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Brothers To Be Buried The Same Day After Their Deaths In Imo State. Photo by kingmeme: 9:49am On Feb 21, 2018
King990:

1 Like

Re: Two Brothers To Be Buried The Same Day After Their Deaths In Imo State. Photo by MISTAICEY02288(m): 9:49am On Feb 21, 2018
purem:
Did they die?

Who killed them?

People are so wicked sha

No ooo They didn't die, they only slept

Na ya stupidity and mumuness kill them

Yes, people are wicked for instilling so much foolishness and dumbness in a single person like you. SMH undecided

4 Likes

Re: Two Brothers To Be Buried The Same Day After Their Deaths In Imo State. Photo by omoharry(f): 9:55am On Feb 21, 2018
I hope their mother is no alive? for we wont be able to bear the loss of two grown children..haba!!

2 Likes

Re: Two Brothers To Be Buried The Same Day After Their Deaths In Imo State. Photo by nkwuocha: 10:01am On Feb 21, 2018
Onye egbula nwanne ya.
Household enemies undecided undecided.Amazi onye n n'ezelu, maka ndi ilo bu nwanne gi.

Look at the way them just waste this boys. From the pictures they looked well groomed. I hope their mother is late, else staying alive to see two grown sons if hers lowered to the grave is like living a dead life.
I recently lost a good friend. Just few weeks after he came back to Lagos from village.He went in respect to his building project. His wife just put to bed embarassed embarassed embarassed.My guy dey mortuary. Him goods still dey warf,as we speak. embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry.From what I gathered from other friends prior to his demise, he kept saying he was poisoned inthe village. Sad!
Re: Two Brothers To Be Buried The Same Day After Their Deaths In Imo State. Photo by judecares1(m): 10:02am On Feb 21, 2018
East with all these kind of money
Re: Two Brothers To Be Buried The Same Day After Their Deaths In Imo State. Photo by nkwuocha: 10:10am On Feb 21, 2018
So sad.wetin carry me enter this thread?What a bad day today!
Re: Two Brothers To Be Buried The Same Day After Their Deaths In Imo State. Photo by Lilimax(f): 10:10am On Feb 21, 2018
RIP to them!
Onwu ike aburo oke nke anyi! (Sudden death is not our portion) Amen cry
Re: Two Brothers To Be Buried The Same Day After Their Deaths In Imo State. Photo by egbe12(m): 10:13am On Feb 21, 2018
King990:
Is this meant to be funny? Can't you just act mature and learn to respect yourself when you have nothing meaningful to contribute

4 Likes

Re: Two Brothers To Be Buried The Same Day After Their Deaths In Imo State. Photo by favourmic(m): 10:19am On Feb 21, 2018
purem:
Did they die?

Who killed them?

People are so wicked sha

stop smoking weed
Re: Two Brothers To Be Buried The Same Day After Their Deaths In Imo State. Photo by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 21, 2018
King990:
The question you should ask yourself is why is this kind of death common among your tribe. If husband, wife n son not buried same day, tow brothers will be buried same day, if mother n daughter no die same day, husband n wife go die same day. All in your region. And you never bordered to check on that curse.

1 Like

Re: Two Brothers To Be Buried The Same Day After Their Deaths In Imo State. Photo by vchykp(m): 10:24am On Feb 21, 2018
purem:
Did they die?
Who killed them?
People are so wicked sha
does it mean u cnt read simple english?
Re: Two Brothers To Be Buried The Same Day After Their Deaths In Imo State. Photo by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 21, 2018
nkwuocha:
Onye egbula nwanne ya.

Na wa for the igbo people o. Why why why.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures From My Graduation Ceremony / Happy Birthday Lalasticlala / Edo Youths Converge At A Hotel To Chill On Christmas (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.