Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,695 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Two Brothers To Be Buried The Same Day After Their Deaths In Imo State. Photo - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Two Brothers To Be Buried The Same Day After Their Deaths In Imo State. Photo (23406 Views)

Mummified Man, Stoneman Willie, To Be Buried After 128 Years On Display In US / Dead Man Forced Out Of Casket In Anambra For Refusing To Be Buried (Graphic) / Man Dies A Day After His Traditional Wedding (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Brothers To Be Buried The Same Day After Their Deaths In Imo State. Photo by donqx: 10:33am On Feb 21, 2018
oh
Re: Two Brothers To Be Buried The Same Day After Their Deaths In Imo State. Photo by delishpot: 10:42am On Feb 21, 2018
which kind wahala be this na God?
Re: Two Brothers To Be Buried The Same Day After Their Deaths In Imo State. Photo by foleskay(m): 10:43am On Feb 21, 2018
cry

Igbos and mystery � deaths are like 5&6.. Its nit that they hv witches over there.. They only have wicked ppl.. Bad belles
Re: Two Brothers To Be Buried The Same Day After Their Deaths In Imo State. Photo by newslifeop: 10:48am On Feb 21, 2018
Oh
Re: Two Brothers To Be Buried The Same Day After Their Deaths In Imo State. Photo by nothernstar: 11:14am On Feb 21, 2018
King990:
Please kindly remove their Skull or inshort cut off their head completely before our Ewedu eating brothers would relocate to owerri to do justice to their corpse cry
many are mad but few are roaming.
Re: Two Brothers To Be Buried The Same Day After Their Deaths In Imo State. Photo by oyetpel(m): 11:42am On Feb 21, 2018
Why do ibos always die in pairs? Brother and brother, a whole family, husband and wife, e.t.c
Why?
Re: Two Brothers To Be Buried The Same Day After Their Deaths In Imo State. Photo by cchiagom(f): 1:30pm On Feb 21, 2018
nkwuocha:
Chai!! Ndi IMO. embarassed
Onye egbula nwanne ya.
Household enemies undecided undecided.Amazi onye n n'ezelu, maka ndi ilo bu nwanne gi.

Look at the way them just waste this boys. From the pictures they looked well groomed. I hope their mother is late, else staying alive to see two grown sons if hers lowered to the grave is like living a dead life.
I recently lost a good friend. Just few weeks after he came back to Lagos from village.He went in respect to his building project. His wife just put to bed embarassed embarassed embarassed.My guy dey mortuary. Him goods still dey warf,as we speak. embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry.From what I gathered from other friends prior to his demise, he kept saying he was poisoned inthe village. Sad!

Nwaneem ama ndi a na eze, may Psalms 91 be our shield

1 Like

Re: Two Brothers To Be Buried The Same Day After Their Deaths In Imo State. Photo by BeijinDossier: 2:32pm On Feb 21, 2018
Cursed useless jobless old man called abogwara was never seen on this thread. Imo state is truly cursed
Re: Two Brothers To Be Buried The Same Day After Their Deaths In Imo State. Photo by vchykp(m): 3:56pm On Feb 21, 2018
purem:
Did they die?

Who killed them?

People are so wicked sha

Modify;

Here is what am actually referring to in my post before all this bullies came in my way. Bunch of idiots..

If you cant afford a china made brain, get a fairly used one.. so coincidence does not exist in your dictionary?.. shey its a must everyone must die thru diabolic means
Re: Two Brothers To Be Buried The Same Day After Their Deaths In Imo State. Photo by Kaybaba5(m): 4:17pm On Feb 21, 2018
Clarion call....

(1) (2) (Reply)

9 Things You Must Do To Get The Best Of Pictures At Your Wedding. My Best Tips! / Pictures From My Graduation Ceremony / Edo Youths Converge At A Hotel To Chill On Christmas (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.