Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Is DNA Test Necessary? I Am Afraid Of What The Results Might Be - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is DNA Test Necessary? I Am Afraid Of What The Results Might Be (738 Views)

Man Finds Out His 3-Year-Old Daughter Is Not His After A Secret DNA Test / Chinese Man Finds Out His Twin Babies Have Two Different Fathers After DNA Test / Kenya: Sharon And Melon Are Identical Twins, DNA Test Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is DNA Test Necessary? I Am Afraid Of What The Results Might Be by liquidlove2018: 7:36am On Feb 21, 2018
My name is Bruno.I thanks God for your life because this your site is so impactful.
I met Rebecca several years ago, a friend connected us together. We were always going to joints to enjoy ourselves most evening after biz for the day. We have a place where we pick she and her friends, sometimes they meet us at the joint.We both like each and afterward we started seeing each regularly. I couldn’t go to university after my secondary school because of financial challenges. However, this did not deter my ambition to make it in life. I do buy and selling buying and selling. And have been managing since then.
After few months of seeing Rebecca she got pregnant for me. Because I loved, when she told me she was pregnant. I took her to see my parents and also we went to see her parent. We eventually did a small traditional where I paid her bride price. Am are still looking forward to the day we will do our white wedding until this happened.
From my small business I raised money for my wife to open a small shop for her in front of our house. Because the previous area we lived she was always fighting with our neighbor. What even annoyed me was when I heard the woman calling my wife all sort of name even to the extent of calling her a prostitute.
We moved to a new neighborhood, at that time our last baby was 7years old and the first was 11years years old. We had two boys and a girl. Once I close shop each day i try to get home early so i could be with my family. though, we where living in a two rooms face me I face you. But we were happy. I was planning moving to a bigger apartment some years back when I lost my good due to fire outbreak. Was the help of friends and sympathizers that got me back into business.
I never had any reason to suspect my wife. She had never complained. We spend beautiful time together especially on Sundays am all around, take them out. I ensure I get home straight every evening after I close shop just to be and play with my kids. They always look forward to my coming home as I also buy them gifts. So I was very shocked when I caught my wife with another man on our matrimonial bed.
That fateful day, my neighbour who had privy that the young man been sneaking into my house once my kids and I are off had informed me on phone about his observation. He actually told me his wife was suspecting but told her to mind her business, but when she said the young man was always going into the room and spend time. He was alarmed. Then, he witness it the day he was at home.
So, that fateful day. I pretended going to work, but hanged around. So after a while, the call came in, so I waited a few minutes and went home. Low and behold, as I sneaked in to the first room as they left door open to avoid suspicion. I heard my wife voice saying ....

http://livelystones.com.ng/is-dna-test-necessary-i-am-afraid-of-what-the-results-might-be/
Re: Is DNA Test Necessary? I Am Afraid Of What The Results Might Be by Litblogger: 7:38am On Feb 21, 2018
Hmm
Re: Is DNA Test Necessary? I Am Afraid Of What The Results Might Be by Shedrack777: 7:41am On Feb 21, 2018
Re: Is DNA Test Necessary? I Am Afraid Of What The Results Might Be by koolsnoop2(m): 7:52am On Feb 21, 2018
liquidlove2018:
My name is Bruno.I thanks God for your life because this your site is so impactful.
I met Rebecca several years ago, a friend connected us together. We were always going to joints to enjoy ourselves most evening after biz for the day. We have a place where we pick she and her friends, sometimes they meet us at the joint.We both like each and afterward we started seeing each regularly. I couldn’t go to university after my secondary school because of financial challenges. However, this did not deter my ambition to make it in life. I do buy and selling buying and selling. And have been managing since then.
After few months of seeing Rebecca she got pregnant for me. Because I loved, when she told me she was pregnant. I took her to see my parents and also we went to see her parent. We eventually did a small traditional where I paid her bride price. Am are still looking forward to the day we will do our white wedding until this happened.
From my small business I raised money for my wife to open a small shop for her in front of our house. Because the previous area we lived she was always fighting with our neighbor. What even annoyed me was when I heard the woman calling my wife all sort of name even to the extent of calling her a prostitute.
We moved to a new neighborhood, at that time our last baby was 7years old and the first was 11years years old. We had two boys and a girl. Once I close shop each day i try to get home early so i could be with my family. though, we where living in a two rooms face me I face you. But we were happy. I was planning moving to a bigger apartment some years back when I lost my good due to fire outbreak. Was the help of friends and sympathizers that got me back into business.
I never had any reason to suspect my wife. She had never complained. We spend beautiful time together especially on Sundays am all around, take them out. I ensure I get home straight every evening after I close shop just to be and play with my kids. They always look forward to my coming home as I also buy them gifts. So I was very shocked when I caught my wife with another man on our matrimonial bed.
That fateful day, my neighbour who had privy that the young man been sneaking into my house once my kids and I are off had informed me on phone about his observation. He actually told me his wife was suspecting but told her to mind her business, but when she said the young man was always going into the room and spend time. He was alarmed. Then, he witness it the day he was at home.
So, that fateful day. I pretended going to work, but hanged around. So after a while, the call came in, so I waited a few minutes and went home. Low and behold, as I sneaked in to the first room as they left door open to avoid suspicion. I heard my wife voice saying ....

http://livelystones.com.ng/is-dna-test-necessary-i-am-afraid-of-what-the-results-might-be/
There is nothing wrong in it. I'll advice u do it but whatever the outcome of the test should not stop ur love 4 those kids.

1 Like

Re: Is DNA Test Necessary? I Am Afraid Of What The Results Might Be by donstan18: 1:55pm On Feb 21, 2018
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Vote For My Twins For The Ongoing Cusson Baby Of The Year Competition / LOL, Why Family Will Contribute Money 4 Burial Rite, Never To Anyone Well-being / Ugandan Women Impose ‘sex Tax’ On Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.