Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon (24077 Views)

Saharareporters Boss, Sowore , A Chameleon On A Mission To Decieve Nigerians(pic / Uchechi Okwu Kanu's Interview With BBC: "2019, No Nnamdi Kanu, No Voting" / The Uprising Of A Chameleon Dance In Enugwu-ukwu, Anambra State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by blazhykowskyi(m): 12:17pm On Feb 21, 2018
pazienza:

The elites are no issue.
Igbo elites had all agreed on secession in 1967, it wasn't the elites of other regions that stopped that, it was the commoners who enrolled into the army in mass to stop that.

Even if the SE elites all unite today, and push for Biafra, it wouldn't stop Nigerian government to send troops to our region again, with active support of mischievous elements again.

The elites don't fight Wars, they need commoners to do the fighting. They need public opinion support to push on agenda.

Igbo commoners are the ones pushing for referendum today, and they are paying for it in blood.

Nigerian commoners are the ones on the sidelines cheering the Nigerian security agents crack down on them and even calling for more brutality to be meted.
This is the reality we face today.

If other commoners from other parts of Nigeria are actively calling and protesting for Nigerian dissolution like Igbo commoners are doing, Nigeria would be overwhelmed and the elites would have no option.

Igbo commoners and other ethnic commoners have different priorities.

Your elites say they don't want biafra.
The elites of other regions agree with your elites.
Your elites support the killings of your commoners as it is obvious from this man's interview and their silence in the face of the killings.

Your commoners attack our commoners and we reciprocate.

Advice: face your demons. Force your elites to be on the same page with you and stop chasing shadows.

P.s: this is 2018. No one can commit the atrocities that happened in 1967 and we are now in democracy.

No python can dance on people like Ekweremadu or Abaribe. They have the influence to lobby other lawmakers from other regions. Don't give excuse on their behalf. These people know what to do if they believe in this cause. Same with restructuring.

Do you think it was easy rescuing power from the north under the military regime? I don't think anything could be harder than that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by omooba969(m): 12:18pm On Feb 21, 2018
Stingman:

There is nothing to discuss any further...The representatives are skewed to favout the north by the military...

So definitely, you don't expect to get anything from NASS because of the numbers.

We need to revert back to regional autonomy as used by our founding fathers.

You can't achieve anything with this kinda notion.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by Stingman: 12:19pm On Feb 21, 2018
omooba969:

I hope you still remember who abolished the regional autonomy & initiated the unitary system of govt.

...do you remember who merged the north and the south? cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by Nonaira1: 12:21pm On Feb 21, 2018
pazienza:
"Biafra is a good cause started by Ojukwu but any lazy igbo that wants to be popular will just hijack it and become popular because of the legitimate sentiment behind it. I have said it amny times on this forum that kanu did not want biafra but they will call me names".

The truth is that mischievous Nigerians like you, never accepted that Ojukwu cause was good. You criticized his methods, you criticized Uwazuruike methods, you criticized Billie movement methods, and you are currently criticizing Kanu methods.

Not that I subscribe to Kanu methods whoheartedly, I have issues with the poly lingual Biafra he was championing, being an Igbo nationalist myself, I favoured an Igbo speaking only country.
But I'm not too blind to know that the problem Nigerians had with Kanu, was the same problem they had with Ojukwu and Uwazuruike, that made them hate both men with demonic hatred, it was never about methods, because the three men chose three different methods, and in each case, it ended in hate for them and by extension Ndiigbo, with open massacre of Ndiigbo by Nigerian Army and police, with Nigerians cheering on.

They would have accepted Ojukwu and Uwazuruike methods that at no time, spoke ill of Nigerians if it were all down to Kanu uncouth language, as these mischievous fellows are currently propagating.

The problem you lots have is Biafra actualization . It doesn't matter what method any one choose to champion it, you lots would always hate the person and find reasons to justify your hate.

Gbam you said it all. You said it all!!

2 Likes

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by Stingman: 12:21pm On Feb 21, 2018
omooba969:

You can't achieve anything with this kinda notion.

What notion do you want to use to achieve anything...?

The SEDC was shut down at NASS but the NEDC was approved...Does that make any sense to you?

1 Like

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by Nonaira1: 12:23pm On Feb 21, 2018
horsepower101:

These people are delusional. They want the rest of Nigerians to conduct referendum with Biafrans. The way Nigerians reason defies logic.

That's why their educational system is so bad that other Africans have surpassed it.

2 Likes

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by omooba969(m): 12:25pm On Feb 21, 2018
Stingman:

...do you remember who merged the north and the south? cheesy cheesy cheesy

When you guys are grabbed by your balls, all you do is...grin

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by pazienza(m): 12:25pm On Feb 21, 2018

We can atleast agree on this.

Igbo commoners priority is to see to dissolution of Nigeria

Nigerian commoners priority is to antagonize anyone who seeks to dissolve Nigeria.

Both Igbo and Nigerian elites are united in the agenda to keep Nigeria, their cash cow, united for obvious reasons.

4 Likes

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 21, 2018
benben1000:

Afonjas...always focusing on Igbo's light skin out of envy. Even when they post pigs, the use light skin pigs...LOL.

Don't mind us Jare. we are so jealous of the yamful legs of your babes too and the hair on their chest and of course the beard they are wonderfully created with.

Light Skinned but ugly beasts grin

Afonja and jealousy

1 Like

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by blazhykowskyi(m): 12:28pm On Feb 21, 2018
Stingman:

The SEDC was shut down at NASS but the NEDC was approved...Does that make any sense to you?

You can't achieve anything if you don't try. SEDC could still be raised and passed if you play the right politics. That's not the end. Referendum will not be achieved in a day. It will take sometime. But the motion must be raised for it to have any chance. The NEDC wouldn't be achieved also if the south didn't support it. No region can achieve anything without the other. Igbo legislatures supported NEDC. They could have used it as a bargaining chip.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by Stingman: 12:28pm On Feb 21, 2018
omooba969:

When you guys are grabbed by your balls, all you do is...grin

You guys simply believe Nigeria started in 1960.

What a shame...

Think, think man!!

2 Likes

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by omooba969(m): 12:28pm On Feb 21, 2018
Stingman:

Now you're deviating from the main point of discussion.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by omooba969(m): 12:30pm On Feb 21, 2018
Stingman:

You guys simply believe Nigeria started in 1960.

What a shame...

Think, think man!!

Who's talking about when Nigeria started? grin

You're not even facing the discourse...SMH
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by Stingman: 12:32pm On Feb 21, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

You can't achieve anything if you don't try. SEDC could still be raised and passed if you play the right politics. That's not the end. Referendum will not be achieved in a day. It will take sometime. But the motion must be raised for it to have any chance. The NEDC wouldn't be achieved also if the south didn't support it. No region can achieve anything without the other. Igbo legislatures supported NEDC. They could have used it as a bargaining chip.

So the Igbo legistlators told you they didn't use it.

If you think this country would work after the merging of the north and the south 100 years ago..then you must be out of your mind..

"..Anyone who thinks Nigeria can stick together is either a fool or an enemy of the country.." Olu Falae

2 Likes

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by horsepower101: 12:33pm On Feb 21, 2018
pazienza:

Nigerian commoners priority is to antagonize anyone who seeks to dissolve Nigeria.

Both Igbo and Nigerian elites are united in the agenda to keep Nigeria, their cash cow, united for obvious reasons.

Don't worry Karma is alive and well. An economic storm is coming and it will shake the foundation of this fraud called Nigeria. I am just patiently waiting to see the chaos unfold. In the meantime igbos will continue making progress on individual basis.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by blazhykowskyi(m): 12:33pm On Feb 21, 2018
pazienza:

The victim mentality as usual. How anybody could imagine someone is devoted to keep him down amazes me.

Our priority is restructuring, the south south want resource control while the South east want biafra.

Non of our elites are working to achieve any of these.

Amaechi, Ben Bruce and others are not working for resource control while Gbajabiamila and Lasun are not talking about restructuring in the house.

I won't blame igbos or hausa but my leaders hence, the difference between us.

Be brave enough to quote me.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by Stingman: 12:34pm On Feb 21, 2018
omooba969:

Why bring the man who introduced the unitary system...when it can be reversed more than 50 years later.

Like the man who merged the north and the south...Did the unitray man told you loud mouths not to change it to what would be good to everyone?

You talk from both sides of your mouth...
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by Stingman: 12:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
omooba969:

Go back to the discourse and see that my reponses are appropraite...No diversion.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by blazhykowskyi(m): 12:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
Stingman:

So the Igbo legistlators told you they didn't use it.

If you think this country would work after the merging of the north and the south 100 years ago..then you must be out of your mind..

"..Anyone who thinks Nigeria can stick together is either a fool or an enemy of the country.." Olu Falae

At least you can see that Yoruba don't believe that Nigeria can work with this formula.

Ikpeazu even said you want Nigeria than we want it.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by Stingman: 12:38pm On Feb 21, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

At least you can see that Yoruba don't believe that Nigeria can work with this formula.

Ikpeazu even said you want Nigeria than we want it.

I repeat, before you say it is diversionary...when you will bring up who introduced unitary government.

We need to revert to regional government agreed by the founding fathers...
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by omooba969(m): 12:40pm On Feb 21, 2018
Stingman:

Why bring the man who introduced the unitary system...when it can be reversed more than 50 years later.

Like the man who merged the north and the south...Did the unitray man told you loud mouths not to change it to what would be good to everyone?

You talk from both sides of your mouth...

That's THE TRUTH you're running away from. grin grin grin

Do you recognise that dude?

You igbozzz...ehn ! grin

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by blazhykowskyi(m): 12:43pm On Feb 21, 2018
Stingman:

I repeat, before you say it is diversionary...when you will bring up who introduced unitary government.

We need to revert to regional government agreed by the founding fathers...

I don't want to go into that argument. Some say it is ironsi while others say it is gowon.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by Stingman: 12:43pm On Feb 21, 2018
omooba969:

That's THE TRUTH you're running away from. grin grin grin

Do you recognise that dude?

You igbozzz...ehn ! grin

Yes I do...

Do you recongnize this man...? tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by Stingman: 12:44pm On Feb 21, 2018
blazhykowskyi:

I don't want to go into that argument. Some say it is ironsi while others say it is gowon.

I don't care who change it..

The fact remains that it is not working...for 50 years...

We need to revert to what our founding fathers agreed on...
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by omooba969(m): 12:48pm On Feb 21, 2018
Stingman:

Go back to the discourse and see that my reponses are appropraite...No diversion.

The gist is about referendum, whether it's supposed to hold amongst Nigerians or amongst Igbos only.

I believe it (final referendum) should hold amongst Igbos only after all relevant exercises(such as debates & consultations) have been exhausted.

And you can't leave the NASS out of the equation.

What you need is to ask God for a sound mind so you can have a sound thought process in difficult or complex situations. cool

1 Like

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by Stingman: 12:52pm On Feb 21, 2018
omooba969:

The gist is about referendum, whether it's supposed to hold amongst Nigerians or amongst Igbos only.

I believe it (final referendum) should hold amongst Igbos only after all relevant exercises(such as debates & consultations) have been exhausted.

And you can leave the NASS out of the equation.

What you need is to ask God for a sound mind so you can have a sound thought process in difficult or complex situations. cool

...but God has already blessed you with sound thought process in Nigeria difficult situation...but behold this is what you are able to show in this modern era...in a state with N1.03 trillion budget..

Ogbeni always watch your big mouth...on who you can insult...

1 Like

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by Ogbuevi(m): 12:56pm On Feb 21, 2018
Okezie should concentrate on revitalizing Aba, the commercial nerve center of Abia state. Aba is dying.

Check out www.listclan.com
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by medpren: 12:57pm On Feb 21, 2018
greiboy:

I can understand from your reply that you need to develop your thinking and move away from dirty mindset yourself.

You should know that Kanu had a great deal of resources and outlet before the crackdown that simply disappeared with him. You should as well remember the politicians that paid for his bail are now quiet.

I bet you also forgot how certain politicians like urge uzor kalu among others saw him in prison and also visited his family.

Why have they all gone quiet now, Why aren't they singing anything about Biafra again. At least, ipob was prescribed not Biafra. They have all redirected their efforts to Igbo VP or president in the succeeding election

Who is fooling who here?

Your moronity is genetic.
Everybody with a working brain knows the likes of Orji Kalu visited Kalu was to further their personal ambitions by parasitizng on his popularity not for Biafra.
Kalu before going to kuje to visit him said he was going to reconcile 'Kanu with Buhari'. Like every vulturistic politician, he saw it as an opportunity to be in the good books of Buhari and get EFCC off his back.
NK's refusal to be used as a bargaining chip by OUk and co. made them hate NK but they couldn't speak against him, when IPOB was attacked and declared 'terrorist'. They all came out speaking against 'Stubborn Kanu' for refusing to sell out Biafrans and hand them the proceeds.

You are not talking to a your fellow mor0ns. We were on ground.

2 Likes

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by blazhykowskyi(m): 1:02pm On Feb 21, 2018
Stingman:

I don't care who change it..

The fact remains that it is not working...for 50 years...

We need to revert to what our founding fathers agreed on...

Yes. That's why we are calling for restructuring.
Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by omooba969(m): 1:07pm On Feb 21, 2018
Stingman:

...but God has already blessed you with sound thought process in Nigeria difficult situation...but behold this is what you are able to show in this modern era...in a state with N1.03 trillion budget..

Ogbeni always watch your big mouth...on who you can insult...

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by ProWalker: 1:08pm On Feb 21, 2018
horsepower101:

I hate when they keep repeating the same old lies of going through the National Assembly when they clearly know that the north hold the majority. Nnamdi open call for referendum was the best option.

Nnamdi Kanu laughed at south east reps when they could even pass the south east development commission.

When your forefathers, Zik, Okafor, Orizu, Aguinyi and Ojukwu were conniving to birth unitary form of government with over concentration of power in one strong corner, their greediness didn't let them know they are giving birth to a monster that will come to hurt their succeeding generations like you.

1 Like

Re: Okezie Ikpeazu's Interview With BBC: Nnamdi Kanu Behaves Like A Chameleon by omooba969(m): 1:14pm On Feb 21, 2018
Stingman:

Yes I do...

Do you recongnize this man...? tongue tongue tongue

Who's he? undecided

Is he Nigerian?

Did he abolish our regional autonomy?

What did your man do with our regional autonomy which was working just fine?

Guy behave yourself o. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

[video]: Duped SURE-P Employees Protest In Lagos / Power Sector Illegally Sold, Fashola Says / Restructuring Nigeria Will Make No Difference - Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.