Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

My Car Is Being Baked Check Out The Progress - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Car Is Being Baked Check Out The Progress (12489 Views)

Fresh Honda Accord 2.4 EX-L 2008 car is located in Abuja !!! / 2007 LEXUS Rx350 full option For Sale In Ajah car is Just Too Clean Call DHERMY / Help! My Car Is Leaking Oil! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Car Is Being Baked Check Out The Progress by greggng: 2:27pm On Feb 23, 2018
cyborg123:
Sweet. kiss

Please tell your panelbeater to gum that rubber above the passenger side headlight to position.
d

Ok thanks

1 Like

Re: My Car Is Being Baked Check Out The Progress by AceRoyal: 2:46pm On Feb 23, 2018
greggng:
d

Ok thanks
I'm really impressed, how can I get in touch with you. I want to repaint my car very soon. U can kindly send me a text message via the number on my signature.
Re: My Car Is Being Baked Check Out The Progress by greggng: 3:53pm On Feb 23, 2018
AceRoyal:

I'm really impressed, how can I get in touch with you. I want to repaint my car very soon. U can kindly send me a text message via the number on my signature.

A golden fish has no hiding place. I cherish my integrity A lot that's why I am always careful the way I handle things . My number is 08062593234 my name is greg. You can whatsap me on that number. I live at gowon estate. We can meet in person
Re: My Car Is Being Baked Check Out The Progress by ray48: 7:57pm On Feb 23, 2018
Good job. Pls give us d tel no of ur painter and the full address in Ajao Estate where u did d oven baking.
Re: My Car Is Being Baked Check Out The Progress by Harbewilliams(m): 8:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
Do you think your car qualifies for uber, taxify, oga taxi.
You need more information on how to go about it

We manage vehicles for people who don't have time to manager their vehicles but want to invest in the e-hailing business (taxify, uber, oga taxi ) years of experience in this business has shaped our ideas.

Call us today for more details on our services, your investment is our priority.

Contact us today
FLEETDRIVE LIMITED
07016682929 ( call or whatsapp )
fleetdrive2016@gmail.com
Re: My Car Is Being Baked Check Out The Progress by greggng: 9:31pm On Feb 23, 2018
I hate to ignore anyone that messages me. But sometimes is good to ignore . Let me clear somethings, I got to know the painter through my nebor. I devoted my time towards making sure he did the best for me. He was the one that took me to the spray booth or what you call oven. I am only narrating what happened with respect to my car. Anyone that like the job done is free to reach me on my cell phone 08062593234. Asking me to give you the spray booth persons number is ill conceived. First all protocols have to be observed. You are not a painter , only painters associated with them have access to their facility. If you are seriously interested in using the method I used, then you have to follow the steps I took.
Re: My Car Is Being Baked Check Out The Progress by J0hnTrevolt(m): 9:39pm On Feb 23, 2018
greggng:
Once again I thank you all for following. Today another process of changing the tire back to its factory tire is in progress now. I changed the tire to a bigger one and it seems to touch at the back. I have been adviced to raise it up but I don't like the approach. The follow come tire is 205/60/16R but i changed it to 215/65/16R. Right now I am return it back to makers spec
Bro was there a notable difference when you changed from factory spec to 215/65/16R?
Did it totally solve the problem of vehicle hitting the ground?
Cos I'm facing same dilemma of either raising my ride or changing to a bigger tyre size.
Re: My Car Is Being Baked Check Out The Progress by greggng: 9:46pm On Feb 23, 2018
J0hnTrevolt:
Bro was there a notable difference when you changed from factory spec to 215/65/16R?
Did it totally solve the problem of vehicle hitting the ground?
Cos I'm facing same dilemma of either raising my ride or changing to a bigger tyre size.

To be honest you cannot cheat nature. First the factory spec is cheaper. When I fixed it, the problem of touching disappeared like magic. I even carried 3 of my friends at the back with some load and the car was balanced. I 've discarded the bigger tire and I am now enjoying the factory spec. finally I did alignment
Re: My Car Is Being Baked Check Out The Progress by J0hnTrevolt(m): 9:55pm On Feb 23, 2018
greggng:

To be honest you cannot cheat nature. First the factory spec is cheaper. When I fixed it, the problem of touching disappeared like magic. I even carried 3 of my friends at the back with some load and the car was balanced. I 've discarded the bigger tire and I am now enjoying the factory spec. finally I did alignment
plz how did you permanently solve the problem of hitting the ground?
Re: My Car Is Being Baked Check Out The Progress by greggng: 10:05pm On Feb 23, 2018
J0hnTrevolt:
plz how did you permanently solve the problem of hitting the ground?

I introduced a bigger tire with a view to raising the car but it ended up touching the plate like thing that is on the shocks.there by reducing the friction of the tire. Whenever I had load it will be touching the tires. I was adviced to raise that plate like thing on the shocks. Weather can handle that. Ignored that advice cos I thought is gonna affect the car balance. So decided to go for bigger tire. The bigger tire raised the car but it was touching. In a nutshell I decided to follow an advice someone gave me.....that I should return back to my old tire which is the factory spec......that if I notice is lower and touching the ground , I should call weather to take that plate like object up a bit. For now I have not observed any issue so I don't wanna tamper with anything

3 Likes

Re: My Car Is Being Baked Check Out The Progress by J0hnTrevolt(m): 5:29am On Feb 24, 2018
greggng:

I introduced a bigger tire with a view to raising the car but it ended up touching the plate like thing that is on the shocks.there by reducing the friction of the tire. Whenever I had load it will be touching the tires. I was adviced to raise that plate like thing on the shocks. Weather can handle that. Ignored that advice cos I thought is gonna affect the car balance. So decided to go for bigger tire. The bigger tire raised the car but it was touching. In a nutshell I decided to follow an advice someone gave me.....that I should return back to my old tire which is the factory spec......that if I notice is lower and touching the ground , I should call weather to take that plate like object up a bit. For now I have not observed any issue so I don't wanna tamper with anything
Tnx alot bro
Re: My Car Is Being Baked Check Out The Progress by timifakay(m): 7:31am On Mar 09, 2018
HoodBillionaire:
bro i base for ibadan
how can we gef in touch
over here dem wan use bill kill me.
if we can hook up bro
im planning to come to lag
but i have no one
i want to buy parts from ladipo with my panel beater but no whr to stay for a day sir.
and how can one buy the materials needed.
can the car be driven to lag
and operated on thd following day...i mean painting
my only fear is not for one bastard woman
or impatient micra
or okada man to come and scratch me and be begging ejor sir.ejoo ma.
no how no how person must bash u
all d ones i saw to spray do not have spray booth
na just fence in a dusty enviroment and dey bill me 70k

Lol... There are paint ovens in Ibadan. I can help you out. Check link in my signature to chat on whatsapp...
Re: My Car Is Being Baked Check Out The Progress by kingreign(m): 4:20pm On Mar 09, 2018
greggng:
Once again I thank you all for following. Today another process of changing the tire back to its factory tire is in progress now. I changed the tire to a bigger one and it seems to touch at the back. I have been adviced to raise it up but I don't like the approach. The follow come tire is 205/60/16R but i changed it to 215/65/16R. Right now I am return it back to makers spec
I love the kind of approach you have towards maintaining your car. keep it up!
Re: My Car Is Being Baked Check Out The Progress by greggng: 11:40am On Apr 04, 2018
kingreign:

I love the kind of approach you have towards maintaining your car. keep it up!

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: My Car Is Being Baked Check Out The Progress by DanielsParker(m): 8:12am On Jul 06, 2021
greggng:
Total of paint and material and other expenses amounted to 55k. Meanwhile receipt of material bought excluding other expenses i.e. transportation and feeding is attached

Hello bro. Good morning. I came across this old thread of yours.
In your invoice from sikkens, I noticed you purchased the exact color code (1B2) of your car. Mine is 3Q4, are these codes written on the containers of these paints or do I have to mix one or two paints to get this exact paint.
Re: My Car Is Being Baked Check Out The Progress by greggng: 10:58am On Jul 06, 2021
DanielsParker:

Hello bro. Good morning. I came across this old thread of yours.
In your invoice from sikkens, I noticed you purchased the exact color code (1B2) of your car. Mine is 3Q4, are these codes written on the containers of these paints or do I have to mix one or two paints to get this exact paint.

Sickens 've every code already in their store. The moment you present the code to them , they will go bring it from the store. They don't do mixing like all this small outlets . I could remenber when someone hits my bonnet so I decided to patronise all this road side paint sellers. I was with them when the mixed the paint yet they gave me something that faded after two weeks..,sickens remains the best my brother
Re: My Car Is Being Baked Check Out The Progress by DanielsParker(m): 11:08am On Jul 06, 2021
greggng:

Sickens 've every code already in their store. The moment you present the code to them , they will go bring it from the store. They don't do mixing like all this small outlets . I could remenber when someone hits my bonnet so I decided to patronise all this road side paint sellers. I was with them when the mixed the paint yet they gave me something that faded after two weeks..,sickens remains the best my brother

Thanks a lot for your response, I appreciate. Im about to go respray my door. A panel beater did a. Poor job plus he used a poor quality paint, not Sikkens. I hope I get it right this time …
Re: My Car Is Being Baked Check Out The Progress by Goldpeas(m): 10:15am On Sep 19, 2021
DanielsParker:

Thanks a lot for your response, I appreciate. Im about to go respray my door. A panel beater did a. Poor job plus he used a poor quality paint, not Sikkens. I hope I get it right this time …

Hi Greg, I followed your thread and I must say you are a very detailed person.
I have an issue with my headlamp and they advised me to do a thorough cleaning as against buying new ones just like the one you did . I just want to find out if your light came out lively after the cleaning.
Thank you .
Re: My Car Is Being Baked Check Out The Progress by greggng: 8:06pm On Sep 19, 2021
Goldpeas:

Hi Greg, I followed your thread and I must say you are a very detailed person.
I have an issue with my headlamp and they advised me to do a thorough cleaning as against buying new ones just like the one you did . I just want to find out if your light came out lively after the cleaning.
Thank you .

Sure the light came out perfectly ...but the painter has to advice you properly . INFACT he used part of the material I bought for painting to carry out the light cleaning . Sorry for late response ...I was actually offline some hours ago .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

»»» Sold!! 08 Upgraded To 013 Range Rover Sports @ N3.9M Negotiable ««« / »»» Sold!! Neat Hyundai IX35 012 @ N1.75M Negotiable ««« / Toks 2008 - 2016 Toyota Highlander.....2011 Infinity EX35 (4d chairmen)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.