Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,426 members, 7,830,137 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Busty Nollywood Actress, Tayo Oduke Is Celebrating Her Birthday (pictures) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busty Nollywood Actress, Tayo Oduke Is Celebrating Her Birthday (pictures) (1428 Views)

Actress, Tayo Sobola Steps Out In See-through Outfit, Nkechi React. PHOTOS / Watch Bobrisky Steals The Attention Of Many At Actress Tayo Sobola Mum’s Burial / Actress Tayo Sobola Rocks Mermaid Attire As She Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busty Nollywood Actress, Tayo Oduke Is Celebrating Her Birthday (pictures) by WotzupNG: 9:42am On Feb 21, 2018
Busty Nollywood actress, Tayo Oduke, popular known as Sikiratu Sindodo, is celebrating her birthday today.

The Yoruba actress shared lovely pictures on her Instagram page showing her dressed in persian outfit.

She wrote:

Another 365days of GRACE……. allow me crush on myself cos it’s all about me today. When u hv decided to let old things pass away & come out strong as ever. God is faithful #gratefulheart#happybirthdaytome #piesesbabesrock#anotheryearwiser#anotheryearofgraceandfavour#classybabesrock

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfcCRczBvzS/?taken-by=sindodotayo

https://www.wotzup.ng/busty-nollywood-actress-tayo-oduke-birthday/

Re: Busty Nollywood Actress, Tayo Oduke Is Celebrating Her Birthday (pictures) by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 21, 2018
undecided

you called somebody like this bursty, to me she is not bursty but BURSTED

1 Like

Re: Busty Nollywood Actress, Tayo Oduke Is Celebrating Her Birthday (pictures) by King990: 10:07am On Feb 21, 2018
Yoruba ladies and ugliness is like Buhari and his cows, inseparable

1 Like

Re: Busty Nollywood Actress, Tayo Oduke Is Celebrating Her Birthday (pictures) by femolacqua(m): 10:38am On Feb 21, 2018
Happy birthday Sikiratu Sindodo.
Re: Busty Nollywood Actress, Tayo Oduke Is Celebrating Her Birthday (pictures) by WotzupNG: 10:39am On Feb 21, 2018
lalasticlala cc
Re: Busty Nollywood Actress, Tayo Oduke Is Celebrating Her Birthday (pictures) by Ecuador1(m): 12:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
King990:
Yoruba ladies and ugliness is like Buhari and his cows, inseparable

Am not a Yoruba guy
And if u say she’s ugly your a bastard
She’s more beautiful n relevant than your mother and your sisters

(1) (Reply)

Headies Award 2018: Davido Dominates With 6 Nominations / American Rapper.. YG Arrested For Stealing Diamond Chain (details) / ‘I peeped on Myself When Doc said it was Time’- Teebilz to Tiwa on Welcoming Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.