Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

I've Successfully Bricked My Phone, Any Solution? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I've Successfully Bricked My Phone, Any Solution? (2270 Views)

I Think My Redmi Note 8 Pro Has Bricked / I've Successfully Hard-bricked My Phone, Any Solution? / Tecno 8h Bricked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I've Successfully Bricked My Phone, Any Solution? by Gazzy88(m): 2:11pm On Jul 01, 2019
The phone won't boot to recovery. The phone won't charge when plugged in. The phone won't power on. The phone only come up when connected and then with the message "no command" with the android logo flashing every 2 seconds. Does anybody knows how I can get my phone back? My pc isn't detecting the device, lest I would have flash it. The phone is umidigi s2 lite. Help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I've Successfully Bricked My Phone, Any Solution? by blackpanthar: 4:20pm On Jul 01, 2019
take it to a good repairer that has its software and NEXT TIME.... buy phones that are commonly known

Gazzy88:
The phone won't boot to recovery. The phone won't charge when plugged in. The phone won't power on. The phone only come up when connected and then with the message "no command" with the android logo flashing every 2 seconds. Does anybody knows how I can get my phone back? My pc isn't detecting the device, lest I would have flash it. The phone is umidigi s2 lite. Help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I've Successfully Bricked My Phone, Any Solution? by DarkJeddi(m): 4:31pm On Jul 01, 2019
Wonder why people want to tinker with their phones when they don't know what the hell they are doing.. undecided

Congratulations on your SUCCESSFUL achievement.. shocked

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Successfully Bricked My Phone, Any Solution? by Gazzy88(m): 7:02pm On Jul 01, 2019
blackpanthar:
take it to a good repairer that has its software and NEXT TIME.... buy phones that are commonly known

guess I will have to order a new board if I don't see a very good software engineer. Do you have any engineer you can recommend?
Re: I've Successfully Bricked My Phone, Any Solution? by MKULTRA: 8:53pm On Jul 01, 2019
SUCCESSFULLY grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I've Successfully Bricked My Phone, Any Solution? by kenomobola(m): 8:58pm On Jul 01, 2019
Gazzy88:

Have you successfully connected your phone to your PC before?
Re: I've Successfully Bricked My Phone, Any Solution? by psyqs(m): 9:09pm On Jul 01, 2019
MKULTRA:
SUCCESSFULLY grin grin grin

Lol, he got me with that too

2 Likes

Re: I've Successfully Bricked My Phone, Any Solution? by Abudu2000(m): 9:20pm On Jul 01, 2019
These are what iPhones avoid that's y it's a closed system, they don't want you tampering with what u don't know and this is the same open source ppl claim is the advantage of android. The other day my phone got bricked coz I was trying to update and the battery wasn't full enough, na so I lost phone of 55k.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Successfully Bricked My Phone, Any Solution? by princemillla(m): 9:24pm On Jul 01, 2019
Gazzy88:

Come to Ikotun tommorow I will fix it
Re: I've Successfully Bricked My Phone, Any Solution? by gentlesmithugo(m): 11:11pm On Jul 01, 2019
Gazzy88:
guess I will have to order a new board if I don't see a very good software engineer. Do you have any engineer you can recommend?
I have a good engineer that can do it for u but am in Onitsha
Re: I've Successfully Bricked My Phone, Any Solution? by Gazzy88(m): 11:58pm On Jul 01, 2019
princemillla:

I can't come to ikotun tomorrow oo not even this week cos I'm busy. Let's chat on whatsapp, kindly drop your number.
Re: I've Successfully Bricked My Phone, Any Solution? by Gazzy88(m): 11:59pm On Jul 01, 2019
gentlesmithugo:
I have a good engineer that can do it for u but am in Onitsha
I'm in abeokuta, too far.

1 Like

Re: I've Successfully Bricked My Phone, Any Solution? by Gazzy88(m): 12:00am On Jul 02, 2019
Abudu2000:
These are what iPhones avoid that's y it's a closed system, they don't want you tampering with what u don't know and this is the same open source ppl claim is the advantage of android. The other day my phone got bricked coz I was trying to update and the battery wasn't full enough, na so I lost phone of 55k.......
why didn't you change the board and enjoy your phone instead of ditching it?
Re: I've Successfully Bricked My Phone, Any Solution? by Gazzy88(m): 12:05am On Jul 02, 2019
kenomobola:

Have you successfully connected your phone to your PC before?
yes oo and that's before I couldn't even boot the phone to recovery now. If I plug charger now, instead of it to start charging, it will just bring "no command" whivh blinks every 5 seconds. I need someone so proficient that he will be able to fladh the full stock bavk including recovery, boot, preloader, system, cache etc... I need serious help gaan nii oo
Re: I've Successfully Bricked My Phone, Any Solution? by Nobody: 2:13am On Jul 02, 2019
Umdigidi

Nice phone brand you got grin

1 Like

Re: I've Successfully Bricked My Phone, Any Solution? by MicroBox: 3:09am On Jul 02, 2019
Right now, my galaxy tab4 is laying low on the dinning cos of that problem. If your chipset is MK whatever, it can be fix but for Samsung chipset is a bye bye.
Just keep it till you get experience engineer. Don't allow anybody to change any IC or any hardware on the phone, its pure software issue.

2 Likes

Re: I've Successfully Bricked My Phone, Any Solution? by femi4: 6:08am On Jul 02, 2019
Gazzy88:
That's good success ..congrats
Re: I've Successfully Bricked My Phone, Any Solution? by princemillla(m): 7:09am On Jul 02, 2019
Gazzy88:
I can't come to ikotun tomorrow oo not even this week cos I'm busy. Let's chat on whatsapp, kindly drop your number.
Re: I've Successfully Bricked My Phone, Any Solution? by Gazzy88(m): 7:25am On Jul 02, 2019
MicroBox:
Right now, my galaxy tab4 is laying low on the dinning cos of that problem. If your chipset is MK whatever, it can be fix but for Samsung chipset is a bye bye.
Just keep it till you get experience engineer. Don't allow anybody to change any IC or any hardware on the phone, its pure software issue.
thanks but samsung can be fixed via odin. Yes I won't allow any inexperienced engineer tamper witht he phone.
Re: I've Successfully Bricked My Phone, Any Solution? by DarkJeddi(m): 8:27am On Jul 02, 2019
Abudu2000:
Even an iPhone can get bricked if you try updating without having a full battery and other necessary precautions..

You're specifically warned to have enough battery life before trying an update..

Having said that,

You can't in any way blame Google if a fully fledged ADULT decides to be STVPID and get their phones bricked,while tampering with it..

It's like you saying we shouldn't have roads or vehicles because STVPID people who are careless might get knocked down..

2 Likes

Re: I've Successfully Bricked My Phone, Any Solution? by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 02, 2019
Abudu2000:
but why update with a low battery. The warnings are always there
Re: I've Successfully Bricked My Phone, Any Solution? by Gazzy88(m): 9:30am On Jul 02, 2019
DarkJeddi:
Even an iPhone can get bricked if you try updating without having a full battery and other necessary precautions..

You're specifically warned to have enough battery life before trying an update..

Having said that,

You can't in any way blame Google if a fully fledged ADULT decides to be STVPID and get their phones bricked,while tampering with it..

It's like you saying we shouldn't have roads or vehicles because STVPID people who are careless might get knocked down..
It's either you're being naive, living under the rocks, inside a cave, on Jupiter or you're ignorant about the 21st century technology that you will call tweaking a phone stupidity. There's a reason Google made android an open source platform. Necessity, they say, is the mother of invention. Great inventors tried many times, after series of fails, before they could achieve their aims. If I had been successful, sharing my testimonies here, I'm sure you wont say stuffs like this.
Re: I've Successfully Bricked My Phone, Any Solution? by MicroBox: 3:05pm On Jul 02, 2019
Gazzy88:
thanks but samsung can be fixed via odin. Yes I won't allow any inexperienced engineer tamper witht he phone.
Brick Samsung with no more display and not seen by PC ? It actually started by not booting beyond Samsung logo later it stop displaying but you will fell its charging by rise in temp when plug in.
Re: I've Successfully Bricked My Phone, Any Solution? by alphaNomega: 6:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
Gazzy88:

How did you do it?
Re: I've Successfully Bricked My Phone, Any Solution? by Gazzy88(m): 7:06am On Jul 03, 2019
alphaNomega:

How did you do it?
can you help
Re: I've Successfully Bricked My Phone, Any Solution? by alphaNomega: 7:13am On Jul 03, 2019
Gazzy88:
can you help

If you can retrace your steps, you should be able to solve the problem.
Re: I've Successfully Bricked My Phone, Any Solution? by Gazzy88(m): 7:24am On Jul 03, 2019
alphaNomega:

If you can retrace your steps, you should be able to solve the problem.
I wiped the phone completely, by mistake. Nothing on the phone again.
Re: I've Successfully Bricked My Phone, Any Solution? by jacy346(f): 10:56am On Jul 03, 2019
princemillla:

that's why Samsung is very good, Samsung would've told you plainly that your battery is too low to perform that function and your bricked phone would've been saved.
Re: I've Successfully Bricked My Phone, Any Solution? by VIPERVENOM(m): 11:42am On Jul 03, 2019
Gazzy88:
download the phone's stock rom from the net and flash it.
Re: I've Successfully Bricked My Phone, Any Solution? by Gazzy88(m): 11:57am On Jul 03, 2019
VIPERVENOM:
download the phone's stock rom from the net and flash it.
how can I flash it when the device isn't being detected by the pc?
Re: I've Successfully Bricked My Phone, Any Solution? by VIPERVENOM(m): 12:09pm On Jul 03, 2019
Gazzy88:
how can I flash it when the device isn't being detected by the pc?
do u have vcom drivers & adb software installed on ur pc?

1 Like

Re: I've Successfully Bricked My Phone, Any Solution? by Gazzy88(m): 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2019
VIPERVENOM:
do u have vcom drivers & adb software installed on ur pc?
yes I do

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Brings Fingerprint Feature To Android / Xiaomi Ecosystem: How You Have Isolated Yourself By Buying A Mi Device(2proof) / Strictly For Mtn Subscribers :call Me Back Service!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.