Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,994 members, 7,810,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:00 PM

Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert - Jobs/Vacancies (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert (192565 Views)

Plase Anyone Working At Tek-expert Contact Me ASAP / I Got An Invitation For An Interview At Tek-expert Need Help If Its Worth It / Invitation For Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by ezzylee(m): 7:05pm On Jul 02, 2020
Ujunwa4137:
Pls what role did u apply for?

Software support engineer - Dynamics ERP
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by ezzylee(m): 7:12pm On Jul 02, 2020
Kome9:

Good luck...pls tell us about ur experience, when u are back

English Test (2 parts) - These were relatively easy.

Next section comprised technical test(DYNAMICS ERP), personality test, team/group test to see how well you do in teams/groups, and the remaining had to do with customer care tests (about two or three sections).

As people have been saying, you have to pass the English test before they can allow you move to the next section I mentioned above. One person was dropped after the English test.

After that, they said they’ll call us soon.
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Ayoola2057: 10:18am On Jul 03, 2020
ezzylee:

Next section comprised technical test(DYNAMICS ERP), personality test, team/group test to see how well you do in teams/groups, and the remaining had to do with customer care tests (about two or three sections).

As people have been saying, you have to pass the English test before they can allow you move to the next section I mentioned above. One person was dropped after the English test.

I have passed through this particular stage and I got a call that I will be contacted soon that recruitment is still ongoing... But my question is what then is left to do after all these processes, or are we still going to be interviewed again in person? pls someone who passed all of these stages should help out.
Thank you.
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Morenikeji1805(f): 10:27am On Jul 03, 2020
work from home and get paid..... trust me this app is paying, https://pkivideon.pw/793247058521956/
prove me wrong... chat me on whatsapp 08164569285
no registration fee.... just watch video and get paid
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Oliverss(m): 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2020
Ayoola2057:

I have passed through this particular stage and I got a call that I will be contacted soon that recruitment is still ongoing... But my question is what then is left to do after all these processes, or are we still going to be interviewed again in person? pls someone who passed all of these stages should help out.
Thank you.
After these processes, if you are successful, you'll be scheduled for interview with a personnel here in Nigeria, if you do well, you'll then be scheduled for another interview but this time with a foreigner most likely a Bulgarian.

If you are successful in this, an offer should follow.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by slye(m): 10:08pm On Jul 03, 2020
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by slye(m): 10:09pm On Jul 03, 2020
Oliverss:

After these processes, if you are successful, you'll be scheduled for interview with a personnel here in Nigeria, if you do well, you'll then be scheduled for another interview but this time with a foreigner most likely a Bulgarian.

If you are successful in this, an offer should follow.
Yes, exactly this. That's the process
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 04, 2020
Pls after all these process are we still going to write another assessment or just another one on one interview.

Pls I need answers...
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 04, 2020
Did u do this during the online assessment?

I did English assessment online which was 2 part about 88 questions in total
And the technical parts about 82 questions
Then personally test and customer service related questions

Am yet to do my speaking test and interview via zoom

Please did u do all this during ur online assessment

ezzylee:

Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Tkudi: 4:30pm On Jul 04, 2020
Ujunwa4137:

Hello Ujunwa,

You seems to be the first person that mentioned having the assessment online which comprises of two sections/parts

Kindly assist I would like to have an idea of it. I also applied and a mail was sent to me that they will reach out to me within the next 5 working days to discuss the next steps
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 04, 2020
I really don't know how to assist u.. Just chill a bit they will contact you. It's a process and I'm very sure that I'm not the only one that took the online assessment.
Tkudi:

Hello Ujunwa,

You seems to be the first person to talk about having the assessment online which comprises to sections/parts

Kindly assist I would like to have an idea of it. I also applied and a mail was sent to me that they will reach out to me within the next 5 working days to discuss the next steps
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Tkudi: 5:03pm On Jul 04, 2020
Ujunwa4137:
I really don't know how to assist u.. Just chill a bit they will contact you. It's a process and I'm very sure that I'm not the only one that took the online assessment.

Thank you for your feedback, but from your own experience can you hint me on how to go about preparing for the online assessment.

I would really appreciate it.
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by adayola(m): 9:33pm On Jul 05, 2020
After the submission, I was called about 3 days later, about my knowledge of the position I applied for for,which was validated after a few questions. Later I received a mail about a test for the next day,but would be taking a 20min briefing from the HR advisor through zoom.

After that,I went on for the online test which was in two phases; English Language and Technical test. Each taking 15mins or so.

At the ended of the test,I was sent a congratulatory mail to proceed to the next phase which was a phone interview. This was scheduled for the next day. When the next day came,the interview was conducted. Different questions were asked about my experience,aspiration and about my knowledge of the job with some technical questions thrown at me. At the end of that,I was told there was going to be a speaking test and the interviewer displayed a short story and I was asked to read it out. So that marked the end of that.

A day after the last interview,I was sent another mail,inviting me for an on-site assessment scheduled for this new week at their office.

So this has been the journey so far. For those yet to get to this stage I wish everyone goodluck as you move through the different stages.
Please don't forget to put me in your prayers too as I navigate through the whole process. May God see us all through in Jesus name.

5 Likes

Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by ezzylee(m): 7:46pm On Jul 06, 2020
Ujunwa4137:

The first test I did at home (English Pre-assessment V1) and was online comprised of about 13 questions. Then the technical was somewhere around 12 questions or so. I never encountered up to 80 questions for the first assessment.

It was the on-site assessment (at their VI office) that had lots of questions in the English section and other sections too. This on-site assessment too is online.

Let me summarize my process so far.

-I applied and was contacted few days later.
-First assessment started on zoom then the link to the short tests were sent to our mails. (Zoom briefing - short test - zoom call)
The zoom call was done later or so. The recruiter interviewed me. Asked me why I wanted to join them, how much would I wanna be paid, etc. Then I had to read a passage out while she recorded what I was saying and that ended.

-Got a mail days after for the on-site assessment. Thought I was gonna be interviewed after coz it was stated in the mail. Asked the guy who supervised our tests and he said the interview would be done via zoom. That’s what I’m still waiting on now.

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by ezzylee(m): 7:49pm On Jul 06, 2020
adayola:
So this has been the journey so far. For those yet to get to this stage I wish everyone goodluck as you move through the different stages.
Please don't forget to put me in your prayers too as I navigate through the whole process. May God see us all through in Jesus name.

Best of luck in your on-site assessment.
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 06, 2020
OK.. Thank you.

ezzylee:

The first test I did at home (English Pre-assessment V1) and was online comprised of about 13 questions. Then the technical was somewhere around 12 questions or so. I never encountered up to 80 questions for the first assessment.

It was the on-site assessment (at their VI office) that had lots of questions in the English section and other sections too. This on-site assessment too is online.

-First assessment started on zoom then the link to the short tests were sent to our mails. (Zoom briefing - short test - zoom call)
The zoom call was done later or so. The recruiter interviewed me. Asked me why I wanted to join them, how much would I wanna be paid, etc. Then I had to read a passage out while she recorded what I was saying and that ended.

-Got a mail days after for the on-site assessment. Thought I was gonna be interviewed after coz it was stated in the mail. Asked the guy who supervised our tests and he said the interview would be done via zoom. That’s what I’m still waiting on now.

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by slye(m): 8:47pm On Jul 06, 2020
ezzylee:

You'll be called for the next stage if you pass the onsite assessment.
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by clementzee: 3:38pm On Jul 07, 2020
Their processes are just plenty. We don't know the process they use in recruitment. I believe they have different processes for different positions. I did a panel interview with them last week but nothing from them yet.
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by motionarena: 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2020
CO
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 08, 2020
Can you please elaborate on this. I will like to learn
motionarena:
Congrats on your Tek Experts job search.

But trust if you start work there u would what to leave in a few months time
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by clementzee: 1:13pm On Jul 08, 2020
motionarena:
Congrats on your Tek Experts job search.

But trust if you start work there u would what to leave in a few months time

Please share your experience with us... Thanks
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by ezzylee(m): 4:38pm On Jul 08, 2020
I’ve been scheduled for an interview via Zoom this Friday. Wish me luck smiley

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by clementzee: 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2020
ezzylee:
I’ve been scheduled for an interview via Zoom this Friday. Wish me luck smiley

Goodluck... What role pls

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by motionarena: 8:08pm On Jul 08, 2020
clementzee:

Please share your experience with us... Thanks
The thing is you will be working for Microsoft where you will be likely supporting Office 365 application.

You will learn a lot and you are supposed to be earning millions monthly based on what Microsoft is paying to support staff but the greedy company will eat up to 90% u will be earning around 100k when your eyes open you will feel so cheated doing demanding work for miserable pay.

4 Likes

Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by ezzylee(m): 9:04pm On Jul 08, 2020
clementzee:

Goodluck... What role pls

Technical support engineer - Dynamics ERP
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by charlesssssssss: 9:42pm On Jul 09, 2020
ezzylee:

Technical support engineer - Dynamics ERP
bro pls hit me up its urgent 08165287508
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Jedamy10: 11:02am On Jul 10, 2020
Ujunwa4137:
Pls what role did u apply for?

who knows what to be expected in the interview? ... I applied on Monday(6/07) for the recruiter position.
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by ezzylee(m): 4:08pm On Jul 10, 2020
Jedamy10:
who knows what to be expected in the interview? ... I applied on Monday(6/07) for the recruiter position.

Questions on the skills and JD’s that you put in your CV. Questions relating to the role you’re applying for. Scenario based questions (how you’ll handle a customer in a certain situation, etc). When can you resume too.
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Jedamy10: 7:53pm On Jul 10, 2020
ezzylee:

Questions on the skills and JD’s that you put in your CV. Questions relating to the role you’re applying for. Scenario based questions (how you’ll handle a customer in a certain situation, etc). When can you resume too.

Thank you very much.
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by ugojaysly(m): 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2020
Anyone who was offered the level 3 micro focus tek support Engr role. Should holla at me
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Oliverss(m): 6:10am On Jul 14, 2020
ugojaysly:
Anyone who was offered the level 3 micro focus tek support Engr role. Should holla at me

Chairman lets talk. I was offered level 2.
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Adunny07(f): 7:36am On Jul 14, 2020
Please are they still recruiting? if yes, how can I apply? thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (56) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 / Nigerian Army Shortlist Names Of Successful Candidates For SSC And DSSC 2010 / Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.