Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,409 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert - Jobs/Vacancies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert (192793 Views)

Plase Anyone Working At Tek-expert Contact Me ASAP / I Got An Invitation For An Interview At Tek-expert Need Help If Its Worth It / Invitation For Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (56) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by ezzylee(m): 6:34pm On Jul 28, 2020
Tonyeddoh:
Please any idea the duration before they get back to me after submitting payslip

TekExperts making a request for your payslip means you were successful in all stages of the recruitment process.

They should get back to you a day or two after the request for payslip was made, this is all based on my timeline, yours could be different.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by VellyG(m): 12:02am On Aug 05, 2020
Kome9:

Pls can you contact me
Komzisags@yahoo.com
Thanks
You are right, I took the on-site test on Monday and one person was asked to leave after the English test. Most likely he scored below the average score.
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 05, 2020
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 06, 2020
Pls has anyone been offered office 365 level 2
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by MrMountain: 5:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
Please what is the next stage after the on-site assessment and how long does it to be contacted for the next stage after the on-site assessment. Pls, if you know, let me know...
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by PhantomProbe(m): 6:05pm On Aug 07, 2020
MrMountain:
Please what is the next stage after the on-site assessment and how long does it to be contacted for the next stage after the on-site assessment. Pls, if you know, let me know...
Did you take the online assessment (English and technical) ?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by marvejmc(m): 7:15pm On Aug 07, 2020
Please I have been hearing about Tek Expert and their kind of work, I think am interested, I have a 1 year customer support experience with Opay. Is there any other stuff needed to apply. A quick response will be appreciated thanks
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by MrMountain: 8:28pm On Aug 07, 2020
PhantomProbe:

Did you take the online assessment (English and technical) ?
Yes I took the online assessment including the onsite assessment (also online)
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Faith143: 2:41am On Aug 08, 2020
MrMountain:

Yes I took the online assessment including the onsite assessment (also online)

What role are u applying for?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Qriz: 10:24am On Aug 08, 2020
@ Mrmountain....the next stage after the onsite assessment should be a zoom interview. They will call u to notify u on dat.
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Qriz: 10:30am On Aug 08, 2020
marvejmc:
Please I have been hearing about Tek Expert and their kind of work, I think am interested, I have a 1 year customer support experience with Opay. Is there any other stuff needed to apply. A quick response will be appreciated thanks
@marvejmc....I advice u visit the site. U would know what skills is required for the different available position
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by MrMountain: 1:51pm On Aug 08, 2020
Qriz:
@ Mrmountain....the next stage after the onsite assessment should be a zoom interview. They will call u to notify u on dat.
Alright. I have done the zoom interview (speaking test). They said they would get back to me for the next stage. Please, what is the next step after this zoom interview (speaking test)?
Thanks...

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Qriz: 3:33pm On Aug 09, 2020
MrMountain:
Alright. I have done the zoom interview (speaking test). They said they would get back to me for the next stage. Please, what is the next step after this zoom interview (speaking test)?
Thanks...
Since u av done d onsite assessment which I assumed it includes call Handling, teamwork test, personality test, customer test English and Technical. And u did speaking text via zoom, I guess if u are successful in dis stages, u will still be scheduled for a zoom interview with d team leader of the role u applied for, where ur knowledge of d role u applied for will be tested and ur experiences and how well u are familiar with some of d technology that is applicable to d job role u applied for. And dis shld b d final stage of d recruitment process. Originally this is supposed to be a one on one interview section with d Applicant, recruiter and team leader but due 2 covid19 dats y it's been done via zoom.
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by MrMountain: 5:55pm On Aug 09, 2020
Qriz:

Since u av done d onsite assessment which I assumed it includes call Handling, teamwork test, personality test, customer test English and Technical. And u did speaking text via zoom, I guess if u are successful in dis stages, u will still be scheduled for a zoom interview with d team leader of the role u applied for, where ur knowledge of d role u applied for will be tested and ur experiences and how well u are familiar with some of d technology that is applicable to d job role u applied for. And dis shld b d final stage of d recruitment process. Originally this is supposed to be a one on one interview section with d Applicant, recruiter and team leader but due 2 covid19 dats y it's been done via zoom.
Qriz:

thanks so much for the info. I really appreciate.
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by ehiemereawesome: 10:51am On Aug 10, 2020
How long does it take between the online test and the onsite test
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by VellyG(m): 11:03am On Aug 10, 2020
ehiemereawesome:
How long does it take between the online test and the onsite test
Between 1-2 days. Then if you are successful you will be contacted same day.
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by ehiemereawesome: 11:08am On Aug 10, 2020
VellyG:

Between 1-2 days. Then if you are successful you will be contacted same day.
I wrote since Thursday.... Yet to get any feedback
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by marvejmc(m): 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2020
Okay thanks. What's their website pls
Qriz:

@marvejmc....I advice u visit the site. U would know what skills is required for the different available position
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by VellyG(m): 3:34pm On Aug 10, 2020
ehiemereawesome:

I wrote since Thursday.... Yet to get any feedback
They will contact you most likely today. They contacted me 2days after applying
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by adedejis2: 12:11pm On Aug 11, 2020
Hi guys, i was told I'll be contacted within 5working days to discuss the position but I'm yet to receive a call. Do I need to send dem some kind of reminder?
#note: I'v nt done any assessment
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Ayoola2057: 1:44pm On Aug 13, 2020
Please who has been offered a job yet and called to resume on the 31st of August?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by ezzylee(m): 4:22pm On Aug 13, 2020
Ayoola2057:
Please who has been offered a job yet and called to resume on the 31st of August?

I have been offered a job and I’ll be resuming on the 31st.
I also have a friend resuming on the 24th of this month.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by patholaw: 5:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
adedejis2:
Hi guys, i was told I'll be contacted within 5working days to discuss the position but I'm yet to receive a call. Do I need to send dem some kind of reminder?
#note: I'v nt done any assessment

Have you been contacted?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by adedejis2: 6:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
patholaw:

Have you been contacted?
no.
Are you also expecting them to call you?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by patholaw: 7:31pm On Aug 13, 2020
adedejis2:
no.
Are you also expecting them to call you?

Yes.
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Falopeabimbola(m): 11:55am On Aug 14, 2020
Isaacblessed69

Anyone been offered Azure Software Support lvl 3?
[quote][/quote] i will pm you so we could chat
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by MrMountain: 6:06pm On Aug 14, 2020
ezzylee:

please, after submitting payment slip to them, how long does it take to hear from them as regards the offer? Also, is there any other stage involved after the zoom interview and submitting your payment slip to them??
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by DBS4lyf: 6:32pm On Aug 14, 2020
ezzylee:

Bro please reach me via this number 09078079196. I need your assistance about tek expert.
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Faith143: 8:03pm On Aug 14, 2020
What role did u apply for?
Have they negotiated salary with you?
If yes, I think d last stage would be offer letter & date for resumption.
MrMountain:
please, after submitting payment slip to them, how long does it take to hear from them as regards the offer? Also, is there any other stage involved after the zoom interview and submitting your payment slip to them??
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by ezzylee(m): 1:07am On Aug 15, 2020
MrMountain:

After submitting my payslip, I got an offer some days after. So far you’ve done the on-site assessment and the zoom interview, there’s no stage left. They’ve requested for your payslip which means they’ll be presenting an offer to you very soon.

2 Likes

Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by PhantomProbe(m): 7:54pm On Aug 15, 2020
ezzylee:

After submitting my payslip, I got an offer some days after. So far you’ve done the on-site assessment and the zoom interview, there’s no stage left. They’ve requested for your payslip which means they’ll be presenting an offer to you very soon.
Pls what kind of questions should one expect for the zoom interview after the onsite assessment? Normal hr questions or technical questions?
Re: Invitation For Interview At Tek Expert by Benballer(m): 9:00pm On Aug 16, 2020
Hello good people I've received a mail from tekexperts since july 20 acknowledging my application for a job, and they told me they will get back to me after five working days. But I'm worried i am yet to receive a mail or call since then.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (56) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 / Nigerian Army Shortlist Names Of Successful Candidates For SSC And DSSC 2010 / Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.