Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,037 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

"PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi (14527 Views)

''Nigeria Is The Most Miserable Place To Live On Earth Right Now'' - Pat Utomi / US Blames Killings In Nigeria On Reign Of Impunity / PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity- Utomi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by abc115: 10:27am On Feb 21, 2018
Nigeria’s foremost political economist and chieftain of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Prof. Pat Utomi has rated the performance of President Muhammadu Buhari’s led administration high, noting that it will take time to address sixteen years of PDP rot, which left the country in ruin.

Utomi stated this while responding to a question on why Nigerians are yet to feel the impact of change promised by the APC government. He explained that socio-economic change is a gradual phenomenon and it is not automatic.

He further stated that if Nigerians take a critical look at where PDP left the country, the level of impunity and unprecedented looting, Nigerians will rather commend the President’s efforts. “If you remember where we are coming from, you will give Buhari government acclamation and commendation”, he said, stressing that sixteen years of PDP rule virtually left Nigeria in ruin and retrogression.

“The country was under a highly corrupt and incompetent system; our resources squandered by a few political office holders in the worst form of impunity and recklessness ever seen in Africa’s most populous nation.”

“Yes there are challenges of governance under the present administration, but Buhari has shown commitment and sincerity to effect a resounding change in social, economic and political development of Nigeria.

“He remains a man of integrity, self-discipline and modesty with a high sense of moral rectitude. These are the cardinal attributes of a good leader. He added, “We are enthused that he is the President of Nigeria at this time. He is on a rescue mission. He does not pay lip service to patriotism.

While calling on well-meaning Nigerians to continue to support Mr President on his mission to re-order the country, he enjoined Nigerians to also pray for Buhari to succeed. “Buhari is passionate about the progress and survival of Nigeria. Every reasonable Nigerian should support him. He deserves all good will because he is not a corrupt and irresponsible leader,” he added.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/02/pdp-squandered-resources-worst-form-impunity-utomi/

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by WorldRichest: 12:49pm On Feb 21, 2018
Even PDP knows. Only IPOB pigs and idiots don't know.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:51pm On Feb 21, 2018
Is pat utomi mad alongside buhari and el rufai?

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by Robisky001(m): 12:56pm On Feb 21, 2018
This guy has been seeking for political relevance right before I was born. Yet no party has agreed to give him a platform both the state and federal level has turned him down.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by GudluckIBB(m): 1:01pm On Feb 21, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
Is pat utomi mad alongside buhari and el rufai?

Dude watch your back
Otedola with the money
eLRUFAI WITH THE BULLDOZER

11 Likes

Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:04pm On Feb 21, 2018
GudluckIBB:

Dude watch your back
Otedola with the money
eLRUFAI WITH THE BULLDOZER

Mynd44 lalasticlala this man is threatening my life

My life is in danger

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by GudluckIBB(m): 1:14pm On Feb 21, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

Mynd44 lalasticlala this man is threatening my life

My life is in danger

No I'm not Bro
just letting you know that eLRUFAI is not smiling these days
Nigga goes about with buldozer caterpillar

peace!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by DaGC(m): 1:53pm On Feb 21, 2018
Honestly, this nonsense is becoming stale undecided

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by Nigeriabiafra80: 2:37pm On Feb 21, 2018
Utomi from pdp

3 Likes

Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:45pm On Feb 21, 2018
PigDiots will now disown their Pat Utomi and claim superior economic knowledge than him simply because he did not speak against the Buhari led government.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by FarahAideed: 3:48pm On Feb 21, 2018
I always knew this man was nothing but a shallow opportunist with nothing to offer than nonsense ..Anybody that doesn't know that Buhari is responsible of 80 percent of the rot Nigeria has become is big fool .

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 21, 2018
angry

So much coming from a worn out presidential aspirant, who's seeking political relevance and favour..

What has the glorious APC done to the resources?.. Both PDP and APC are bunch of old recycled thieves.

People like this are part of the problem we have in this country.. Always holding on to the past rather than castigating the present, all in a bid to criticize the present again in the future..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by thelifepagesng(m): 4:29pm On Feb 21, 2018
Na so

Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by Johnpaul2k2(m): 4:29pm On Feb 21, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by seguno2: 4:29pm On Feb 21, 2018
Whatever PDP did has been surpassed by Buhari and APC.
Babachir stole money. Buhari protected him.
Buratai stole money. Buhari left him alone.
NHIS Director stole. Buhari is looking at him like a cow.
Maina stole pensions and was sacked and declared wanted by Jonathan. Buhari reinstated and promoted him.
Buhari is a monumental error of gargantuan proportions that must be corrected in 2019!

33 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by kingthreat(m): 4:30pm On Feb 21, 2018
We know. Even though Buhari is incompetent, please never the likes of Jonathan again. Except PDP chairs in smart guys like Duke. And please not that penis-sucker Atiuku

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by kabrud: 4:30pm On Feb 21, 2018
Choi, the way PDP e rats will now take on Pat Utomi will shake the entire universe. The academic credentials of the prof will be dissected on Nairaland today. Let me sit and learn. grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by sanpipita(m): 4:30pm On Feb 21, 2018
Is PDP one individual? isn't most PDP people in APC today, Utomi is talking like a learner.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by maestroferddi: 4:30pm On Feb 21, 2018
Oga make we hear word.

You are invariably a failed politician.

If you had any honour/shame, you should have retired from politics a long time ago.

With all the noises, not even a councillor...Haba

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by Oluhills007: 4:31pm On Feb 21, 2018
This man really lost my respect for this kind of statement.......who is PDP, who is APC ......79% of APC members were former PDP members...starting from saraki to dogara down to the useless low class politicians which the big wigs use to do their dirty biddings....all these people defected from.PDP to APC.....he should put it this way...the political class of Nigeria destroyed this country

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by Abfinest007(m): 4:31pm On Feb 21, 2018
buhari sycophant speaking

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by labisibrass(m): 4:31pm On Feb 21, 2018
Ok
Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by temitemi1(m): 4:32pm On Feb 21, 2018
Utomi is back from exile grin

3 Likes

Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by RexTramadol1: 4:33pm On Feb 21, 2018
Effects of early weed in

Pat...and Na bros we dey call u o

2 Likes

Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by lander03: 4:34pm On Feb 21, 2018
True
Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by kabrud: 4:35pm On Feb 21, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
PigDiots will now disown their Pat Utomi and claim superior economic knowledge than simply he did speak against the Buhari led government.
The academic credentials of the prof will be dissected on Nairaland today by PDP e rats. Let me sit down and learn grin

4 Likes

Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by blackpanda: 4:35pm On Feb 21, 2018
Hahaha
these guys are mental
from obj to utomi all are recanting and now praising pmb

loolZ

5 Likes

Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by Originality007: 4:35pm On Feb 21, 2018
you must b mad Sir....What is the diff BTW APC and PDP?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by Nobody: 4:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
I totally agree.

One thing I have come to live with is that Nigerians can never be satisfied and be happy with any incumbent government.

Trust me, they will ask for Buhari to come back after 2019(assuming Buhari does not make it pass 2019 as the president, which is highly unlikely) if there is a change of government.

PDP rendered this country useless with their blatant looting, corruption and sheer impunity for 16 years and you all want Buhari to wave a magic stick and correct all the years that PDP like locusts and grasshopper destroyed our economy.

I can tell you for free that Nigerians I know would call for the devil from a past administration to come back and lead them if Jesus was the incumbent president. We are too impatient in everything that we do: business, driving, marriage, sex and just name it.
Just check the trend: when Abacha came we longed for Babangida, when Abdusallami temporary came we longed for Abacha, when GEJ came we longed for OBJ and now Buhari is here GEJ is the preferred one.

Nigerians will always long for the onions and garlic in every past administration on our way to the Promised land just like the children of Israel when God took them out of Egypt and set them on their way to Canaan land. As harsh as Pharaoh was to them, some wanted to go back to Egypt when they encountered the wilderness(recession), and that is the case with Nigerians today and every other day. We have forgotten that you must encounter a ''wilderness'' in your struggle to get to the Promised Land.

SAI BABA.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by blackpanda: 4:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
Oluhills007:
This man really lost my respect for this kind of statement.......who is PDP, who is APC ......79% of APC members were former PDP members...starting from saraki to dogara down to the useless low class politicians which the big wigs use to do their dirty biddings....all these people defected from.PDP to APC.....he should put it this way...the political class of Nigeria destroyed this country

smh. how did u arrive at 79

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by Newpride(m): 4:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
Gbam, Utomi said it all.
some people think it's easy rebuild, PDP finished, killed and buried this country for the 16 years they spent in power.
I know the present administration hasn't done well, but PDP is evil.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "PDP Squandered Our Resources In The Worst Form Of Impunity" - Utomi by DWJOBScom(m): 4:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
Someone has been sold or paid to speak this way.

I can't believe what Utomi is saying , it's so horrible and senseless. Well it's certain his frequent visit to Bourdillon has taken it's toil

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Appointments: Tinubu Fair To All Regions – Arthur Eze / GEJ Departs Botswana Before Schedule - SaharaReporters / See The Picture Of A Tradional Wedding My Friend Attended In Ogoni, River State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.