Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

See The Picture Of A Tradional Wedding My Friend Attended In Ogoni, River State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Picture Of A Tradional Wedding My Friend Attended In Ogoni, River State (14530 Views)

Wike, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amina In Ogoni For The Launch Of Clean-up / Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni / Army Did Not Tell Me Before Going To Yeghe In Ogoni - Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Picture Of A Tradional Wedding My Friend Attended In Ogoni, River State by nabiz(m): 8:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
Pls is there any ogoni person in the house to tell us more about this beautiful cultural wedding.

1 Like

Re: See The Picture Of A Tradional Wedding My Friend Attended In Ogoni, River State by Cutehector(m): 8:56pm On Apr 26, 2015
And d husband will show his preek abi

4 Likes

Re: See The Picture Of A Tradional Wedding My Friend Attended In Ogoni, River State by Jackeeh(m): 8:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
shocked it's a lie.
Re: See The Picture Of A Tradional Wedding My Friend Attended In Ogoni, River State by pafra(m): 8:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
this can't happen in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: See The Picture Of A Tradional Wedding My Friend Attended In Ogoni, River State by delishpot: 8:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
I dont believe this is a traditional wedding. I have seen this same picture here on NL some 3 years ago.
That girl is a VirgIn. Only virgins dress like that in kalabari land.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Picture Of A Tradional Wedding My Friend Attended In Ogoni, River State by mike404(m): 8:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
WHAT A SUCCULENT BWEAST

3 Likes

Re: See The Picture Of A Tradional Wedding My Friend Attended In Ogoni, River State by delishpot: 9:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
nduchucks:
shocked shocked shocked

These Kalabaris need to be stoned!! What a beautiful ripe brea st!

Go and stone them fa!

2 Likes

Re: See The Picture Of A Tradional Wedding My Friend Attended In Ogoni, River State by izuch(m): 9:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
shocked succulent looking jugs
Re: See The Picture Of A Tradional Wedding My Friend Attended In Ogoni, River State by chipatra: 9:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
wey d husband dїск; abi d photo no dey
Re: See The Picture Of A Tradional Wedding My Friend Attended In Ogoni, River State by ucheokpara100(m): 9:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
some guys are flooding nairaland with fake news now, this is south africa not nigeria.

1 Like

Re: See The Picture Of A Tradional Wedding My Friend Attended In Ogoni, River State by Samyyorn: 9:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
Am from Bane in Khana L G A. (Ogoni) Rivers State. I have not seen this in Ogoni before
But it look like Calabari (Rivers) tradition.

2 Likes

Re: See The Picture Of A Tradional Wedding My Friend Attended In Ogoni, River State by Bugatie(m): 9:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
nabiz:
Pls is there any ogoni person in the house to tell us more about this beautiful cultural wedding.

Guy this is not ogoni or anywhere in Rivers state!
Re: See The Picture Of A Tradional Wedding My Friend Attended In Ogoni, River State by garrix8: 9:46pm On Apr 26, 2015
Hi no the girl inn the pee sure.

She his horn Nairaland.

PM me to get her number.
Re: See The Picture Of A Tradional Wedding My Friend Attended In Ogoni, River State by Sweetguy25: 9:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
Jesus! Those boobies are halal.

1 Like

Re: See The Picture Of A Tradional Wedding My Friend Attended In Ogoni, River State by Sweetguy25: 9:56pm On Apr 26, 2015
Anyway, this is NOT ogoni or anywhere down south south or south east.
Once again, those tities are on point.

1 Like

Re: See The Picture Of A Tradional Wedding My Friend Attended In Ogoni, River State by periwyte2(m): 10:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
I am an Ogoni man, married to an ogoni woman... and i tell you that this Picture Is false. Ogoni women don't go naked on Their wedding day.

3 Likes

Re: See The Picture Of A Tradional Wedding My Friend Attended In Ogoni, River State by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
Succulent grin
Re: See The Picture Of A Tradional Wedding My Friend Attended In Ogoni, River State by Caseless: 10:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
when next you have any wedding in that region, don't forget to invite me. I love such weddings!

1 Like

Re: See The Picture Of A Tradional Wedding My Friend Attended In Ogoni, River State by Caseless: 10:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
Yesu almasihu! See ni'pple.

Lagunna.
Re: See The Picture Of A Tradional Wedding My Friend Attended In Ogoni, River State by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 26, 2015
delishpot:
I dont believe this is a traditional wedding. I have seen this same picture here on NL some 3 years ago.
That girl is a VirgIn. Only virgins dress like that in kalabari land.
Same in Okrika Kingdom. I think it is spread across the riverine area of Rivers State. Very Beautiful

2 Likes

Re: See The Picture Of A Tradional Wedding My Friend Attended In Ogoni, River State by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
Caseless:
Yesu almasihu! See ni'pple.

Lagunna.

shocked shocked shocked shocked

[img]http://.net/i/472.gif[/img]
Re: See The Picture Of A Tradional Wedding My Friend Attended In Ogoni, River State by Truckpusher(m): 10:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
You can't bare it all if you're not a virgin. cheesy

Everyone else can look but they can't touch. tongue

Perverts like caseless be like : see me see bobi grin

This kain bobi can land a man an accommodation in Moscow road. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Picture Of A Tradional Wedding My Friend Attended In Ogoni, River State by franchizy(m): 10:33pm On Apr 26, 2015
Nice boobs, very bulky and palatable. Too succulent with so much milk and honey. I love this babe more than my mother.
Chia Abasi minbok
Re: See The Picture Of A Tradional Wedding My Friend Attended In Ogoni, River State by MizMyColi(f): 10:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
grin
It is only on threads like this that you find these heavy weights speaking in one voice.

Barcanista
Caseless
Truckpusher
Lagunna1

lipsrsealed

*runs out*

I was never here.

2 Likes

Re: See The Picture Of A Tradional Wedding My Friend Attended In Ogoni, River State by Caseless: 10:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
Truckpusher:
You can't bare it all if you're not a virgin. cheesy

Everyone else can look but they can't touch. tongue

Perverts like caseless be like : see me see bobi grin

This kain bobi can land a man an accommodation in Moscow road. angry
na now u just de come ? I don come here, salivate , admire nippl3 and i don ballout since.

I feel like grabbing a nippl£. Any free one for ur side? undecided
Re: See The Picture Of A Tradional Wedding My Friend Attended In Ogoni, River State by Truckpusher(m): 10:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
MizMyColi:
grin
It is only on threads like this that you find these heavy weights speaking in one voice.

Barcanista
Caseless
Truckpusher
Lagunna1

lipsrsealed

*runs out*

I was never here.
grin

Nneoma, it's a natural something. cheesy
Even caseless my fellow hunter before the war can attest to this.
Re: See The Picture Of A Tradional Wedding My Friend Attended In Ogoni, River State by Caseless: 10:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
MizMyColi:
grin

Barcanista
Caseless
Truckpusher
Lagunna1

lipsrsealed

*runs out*

I was never here.
nippl£s have always being a unifying factor when it comes to this forum.
We tap in unison.

Where is omenka and donphilopus?

1 Like

Re: See The Picture Of A Tradional Wedding My Friend Attended In Ogoni, River State by Truckpusher(m): 10:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
Caseless:
na now u just de come ? I don come here, salivate , admire nippl3 and i don ballout since.

I feel like grabbing a nippl£. Any free one for ur side? undecided
Of course you know that I'm not the jealous type , there is love in sharing my friend. grin

I just notice that Mimi came up online shortly ,what happened to her before?

When are you guys inviting us to eat rice and chicken?
Check out my profile pix. grin
Re: See The Picture Of A Tradional Wedding My Friend Attended In Ogoni, River State by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
franchizy:
This is NGWA or OWERRI tradition. this cant be Riversbecause Rivers people are civilized unlike our South East brothers.
Nonsense
1 ofe mmanu detected

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wilson Ayakpo Dauyegha Fights With Jotham Amos Over Mode Of Primary / Gov Dickson Accuses Military Hierarchy Of Compromising Security In Bayelsa Poll / Lai Mohammed: Buhari Prevented Nigeria From Becoming Failed State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.